Stephanie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“We should probably get dressed.” I said as I licked my lips.

“You think you’re getting away with that?”

He picked me up and stood me on the shower seat. He spread my legs and sat between them. I looked down feeling a bit awkward as he reached up and pulled me down to his face.

Once I felt his tongue slip inside me all my awkwardness subsided and I was overcome with pleasure. Just as he did, it didn’t take me long before I was cumming in his mouth.

He stood up and lifted me from the shower seat.

“That was the reason I chose this place, I thought of all the things we could do in this shower and bathtub!”

He smiled as we finished rinsing off and climbed out. We dried off quickly and went to get dressed in our bedroom (“our” bedroom, I like that!). I began unzipping my luggage and selecting what I was going to wear.

I had just pulled out a pair of sexy thong panties and was choosing a bra when he walked over and grabbed the underwear.

“You won’t be needing those.”

He tossed them back in my suitcase and selected a short lilac skirt; a cap sleeved midriff top and a matching lilac demi-cup bra. I wasn’t used to showing my belly but he assured me it was fine.

“I want you to wear what I bought you. This should work perfectly.”

He went back to getting dressed while I put my lotion and perfume on. I slipped into my clothes and went into the vanity area to do my makeup. I felt strange going without panties but if my man wanted me to go without, I would.

My makeup consisted of face powder, eyeliner and lipstick; I was ready to go. I came out of the bathroom and he was waiting for me by the door. He had placed Plumeria flowers all over the bed and had a lei in his hands.

He walked to me and placed the lei around my neck, he kissed me softly and stepped back.

“You look beautiful!”

He took my hand and led me out of the room and down the stairs.

“Our reservation is in 20 minutes but I wanted you to see more of the house.”

He gave me a tour of the house; the kitchen was spacious with lots of windows. The breeze blowing in the windows felt wonderful. We finished our tour of the downstairs; he led me out onto the back patio and pointed to a smaller single level house.

“We have two people on our staff. Jeff and his wife Vivian live there.” He kissed the back of my hand. “I don’t want you to worry about anything while we are here, I want everything to be perfect.”

He kissed my lips and led me around the house to the garage. Parked inside were two cars, a brand new sliver convertible mustang and a yellow Plymouth Prowler, it was gorgeous!

“It’s used but it’s in perfect condition, I thought we’d take the Prowler tonight.”

He tossed me the keys.

“You drive!”

“I don’t know where we’re going!”

“I’ll let you know how to get there, don’t worry.”

We climbed in the car and I started the engine. I never imagined I’d love another car besides my two but I loved this car!! We drove to the restaurant; the scenery was breathtaking, even at night.

We arrived just in time for our reservation; the restaurant was beautiful, it was practically on the beach. We were both ravenous after our very energetic hours of lovemaking; we ate appetizers, our meal and even ordered dessert. We were so comfortable together; it was as if we’d been together for years rather than a few months.

During dessert he leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, “I can’t stop thinking about the fact that you’re not wearing panties.”

I smiled at him and hiked my skirt up a little higher and uncrossed my legs.

“Don’t tempt me Stephanie, I’ll take you right here!”

I laughed and pulled my skirt up so it was now almost all the way up my thigh.

“I’m warning you Stephanie, don’t tease me!” He smiled and placed his hand on my thigh.

We were sitting in a booth; it was private but not private enough that we could fool around without someone seeing.

“Okay, I won’t tease anymore.” I started to pull my skirt lower.

“Too late now, you’ve already got my engine revving!”

He called the waiter over and asked for the bill, he quickly paid and led me out of the restaurant.

We walked around the building to a side that had very little lighting, it looked like the area where deliveries were made.

He pulled me into his arms and started kissing me. His tongue slid in my mouth and we licked at each other while his hands roamed over my body. I felt him lift my skirt and wrap my leg around his thigh.

I reached down and began unbuttoning his pants. He had a hard-on and it made it difficult to get the zipper down. Once I got his pants open I freed his cock quickly and began stroking him.

He put his hands under my butt and lifted me easily; I wrapped my legs around his waist as he slid his cock inside me. I felt him move slightly so I was pressed against the wall and he began to fuck me slowly.

We continued to kiss while he slid me up and down his hard prick. I forgot all about being in public because I was enjoying the moment immensely. I don’t know how long we were there I do know it was long enough for me to cum twice.

After I came the second time he stopped and slid me off of him. He stood me in front of him and knelt in front of me. He picked up my left leg and placed it over his shoulder as he began to lick me.

He abruptly stopped and stood up licking his lips as he did. I stood there dumbstruck as he attempted to stuff his hard dick back into his pants.

“What are you doing? Why did you start and then stop?”

“I didn’t want to get you all messy, you’re not wearing panties.”

“I don’t care!”

I grabbed him and turned him so his back was against the wall.

“I wasn’t done yet!!”

I squatted in front of him and starting licking his hard dick. I was so turned on I could feel my own juice begin to drip out of my pussy. I stood up and looked around, we were only about fifty feet from the beach. I took him by the hand and walked him to the sand, his hard on was still poking out of his open zipper.

I looked around to make sure we were alone, we were. I removed his jacket and laid it on the sand.

“Lay down!” I demanded

He sat down and looked up at me. I tugged his pants lower noticing his dick was still hard, I pushed him back so he was now laying flat on his back. His cock was sticking straight up and I climbed on.

“You’re crazy!”

“Am I?” I asked as I rode up and down, “you’re the one that started this!”

I rode him hard and fast, I didn’t care if anyone happened to see. I was so carefree I even removed my shirt and bra so he could touch my bare breasts. No sooner was my bra off than his hands were on me pinching and rubbing my nipples.

It felt incredible to be on the beach with the sound of the water rolling onto the shore and wind blowing across my body and through my hair. I knew I was going to cum soon and I wanted him to climax with me so I increased my efforts.

I fucked him as hard as I could, my butt rising up and down, slamming onto his hard cock. It didn’t take long before he stiffened and I felt the first shot of hot semen deep inside me, I climaxed as he was pumping the last of his load inside me.

I rolled off him and scooted over so we could share his jacket. The air was blowing across my naked breasts and my nipples hardened.

“You are the most amazing woman in the world.”

He leaned over and kissed me.

“My jacket will need to be dry cleaned after this although I don’t how I’ll explain the stains.”

We both laughed and he kissed me again, he ran his hand over my exposed breasts and flicked each nipple. He leaned down and softly sucked each one till I was aroused again.

“You’re kind of messy, you’ll need something to clean you up.”

He looked down and lifted my skirt up to my belly.

“I hope you don’t mind.”

He used the sleeve of his jacket to wipe his wet cock, tucked it back into his pants and zipped them.

He spread my legs and climbed between them.

“There is a term for this you know, it’s called a cream pie.”

“Really?”

I didn’t expect him to actually lick me right after he came inside me. The other times he’d done it we had made love and most of it had come out…but he had literally just shot his load in me minutes before!!!

“I tasted some of it on the plane. It turned me on to know I’d cum inside you.”

I didn’t say anything I just watched as he fingered my pussy.

“You licked your cum off of me, I figure one good turn deserves another.”

With that he buried his face in my pussy and began sucking up our cum. It was incredibly erotic to know he’d just cum in me and now he was licking it up. He was sucking my lips and sticking his tongue inside me.

I lay there feeling the ocean breeze while he licked and sucked my pussy. He began sliding his finger in and out of me while he flicked my clit with his tongue. My climax hit me so hard I could hardly breath! The ocean air combined with the incredible things he was doing made for an intoxicating experience.

When he was done he stood up and pulled me to my feet. He hugged me tight and kissed me softly on the lips. He reached down and picked up my shirt and bra. He helped me into both.

“Ready to go home?”

“Yes!”

He picked up his jacket and we walked back to the car. I looked around and noticed we were still completely alone.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

He drove back to the house; we were quiet as he made the smooth drive back to the secluded home we would spend the next two weeks in. He parked the car and helped me out; he is always such a gentleman.

Once in the house he locked the side door and went to check the rest of the doors and windows. Once everything was secured on the first floor he activated the alarm. We went up stairs hand and hand, he led me to the bathroom I was stunned to see the room lit with candles and a bath drawn in the spacious tub with Plumeria flowers floating in the water.

“Do you like it?”

“It’s beautiful Vincent!”

He undressed me slowly then quickly removed his clothes and walked me to the bath. I stepped in, the water was warm, everything was perfect. He climbed in next to me and pushed a couple of buttons. The water bubbled as the jets around the tub came to life.

We sat together, he began to slowly massage my neck and shoulders, he worked his way lower and began to rub my lower back. I leaned on him and he wrapped his arms around me and began to kiss my neck. He opened his legs and climbed over his thigh and sat between them.

I immediately felt his erection poking me in my back. He continued to kiss my neck while his hands roamed over my wet skin. His hands settled on my breasts, squeezing and massaging them while he gently bit my neck and shoulders.

The warm water and the jets were so relaxing; he continued to play with my breasts while he nibbled on my neck. I felt his hands slowly drift down to my belly and then down to my pussy.

He gently ran his fingers through my pubic hair before he lightly rubbed my clit. He spread my lips with one hand while he continued to massage my swelling clitoris. I moaned as I felt his finger enter me and slowly begin to fuck me, I could feel his cock getting harder against my back.

He played with me till I was moaning louder and rubbing my back against his prick. He moved his hands and slowly rolled me onto my belly while he leaned back; I was now lying on top of him and we began to kiss. He ran his hands up and down my back before coming to rest on my butt.

He used both hands to spread my legs so he was now between them and he spread my cheeks; he began to rub his finger gently on my ass while we kissed. Our tongues teased and tasted each other; I wanted him more with each passing second.

I reached down between us and felt for his cock, it was pressed firmly against my belly. I moved up and positioned myself over it and rubbed his swollen head between my lips. I wanted to try and lubricate it because the water was making it difficult to penetrate me.

Once I felt ready I slowly eased down, we continued to kiss while I inched lower onto his enormous cock. I admit I was sore from the previous hours of lovemaking but I was able to get past it because it felt so incredibly good to have him inside me again. I used his shoulders as leverage to keep him firmly inside me.

The scene so was so perfect; the spa tub, the candles, the sweet scent of the Plumeria, everything added to the experience. We made love slowly, kissing passionately while I slowly rose up and down on his hard prick. He continued to gently finger my ass, sliding his finger in deeper each time his cock slid deeper into my pussy.

I wanted to feel him deeper, the position we were in was not going to allow that so I slowly began to ease my legs around his waist. He pushed away from the side of the tub and allowed me to wrap my legs around him. That was much better!

He slowly pulled his finger out and put both hands on my hips. He lifted me slowly then pulled me down while I rode up and down, he was going much deeper than before. We continued kissing while we slowly made love; our tongues mimicking the in and out pattern our joined bodies were making.

The eroticism of our tongues sliding in and out of our mouths heightened our passion and we began to increase the rhythm of our lovemaking. Soon we were going so fast the water began splashing out of the tub while he slid deeper into my pussy.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried out as I began to climax. It had been building for a long time and when it hit me it was like being hit by a truck! It slammed my body and drained all my energy while he continued to drive into me like a well-oiled piston.

When I finished climaxing he broke the kiss. He looked into my eyes and smiled at me while he lifted me off of him. He moved out from under me and placed both my hands on the side of the tub. He got behind me and I felt him pull me onto his pulsing cock.

I held on to the side of the tub while he rammed his cock into me as hard as he could. More water was splashing out of the tub while he continued to slam into me; I held on to the side and tried not to slide around too much. I felt another climax building; from the way he was going I knew he must be close as well.

“I’m gonna cum!”

I moaned the words just as I was hit with a wave of ecstasy. The bubbles were still streaming from the jets, one of the jets was directly in front of me and I could feel the rushing water hitting my nipples, it added to the intensity of my orgasm and I seemed to climax forever.

I heard him moaning and realized he was climaxing at the same time. When we both finished he withdrew his softening cock and pulled me to him. He kissed my neck and shoulders and slowly massaged my breasts.

“I think I’m finally ready for bed, what about you?”

“Mmmhmmm”

He climbed out of the tub and helped me out.

“Let’s rinse off in the shower.”

He turned on the water and we stepped in. We washed each other and despite our exhaustion we were both aroused by the time we stepped out of the shower. We dried off and went to our room and climbed into bed too tired to do more than kiss and cuddle. We fell asleep quickly content to be in each other’s arms.

To Be Continued...