Stephanie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We dried off and took our towels into the bedroom. He picked me up and carried me to the bed.

“You’re not too sore, are you?”

“No!”

“Good!”

He pushed me back on the bed and spread my legs.

“I need to eat this beautiful pussy again”

I was wet before, when he said that I felt myself get wetter as he climbed between my legs.

“Prop those pillows up behind you, I want you to watch me.”

I sat up and pulled several pillows up behind me and leaned back.

“Can you see this?”

He sucked my pussy lips into his mouth and gently pulled. I saw everything!

“Yes!”

“Good, keep watching!”

I watched as he lowered his head and began licking my clit till it was swollen and poking out from beneath the small hood that covered it. When he was done with my clit he spread my legs wider and sucked my lips into his mouth. It was such a turn on to see him do that I saw liquid squirt out of my pussy.

“MMMmmm, that’s a good girl, keep doing that so I can drink it all!!”

He sucked my lips again and again warm liquid squirt out, I watched as he lapped it up with his tongue.

“Oh baby you taste so good! I want more, please give me more!”

Hearing him beg me for more was unbelievable, I was speechless as I watched him spread my lips and insert his tongue in my pussy. When he pulled his tongue out it was covered in juice. He licked his lips and smiled up at me. He used his fingers to spread my lips again as he slowly began to fuck me with his tongue.

It was so erotic watching him do that, each time his tongue went in I grew wetter knowing his tongue would be covered in my juices.

He spoke against my lips, “your pussy tastes so sweet!”

I watched as he ran his tongue between my lips and flicked it against my clit, my body responded by squiring another stream of liquid, which he promptly licked up. He teased me for what seemed like an hour, licking, flicking and sucking my tender folds of flesh until I came so hard the liquid flooded out all over his chin before he had a chance to lick it all up.

He finished licking me clean and smiled up at me, “did you like watching?”

“Oh yeah! I was so aroused watching you!”

“I think we should take a nap now. We have a couple of more hours before we land and we should probably rest.”

He sat up and I saw he had a raging hard-on.

“I can’t sleep after seeing that!” I said pointing down at his huge dick.

He laughed, “What do you want to do then?”

I licked my lips, “I can think of lots of things I’d love to do.”

“Oh really?”

“Yup! Lay down!”

He smiled and did as I asked. He lay back against the pile of pillows while I climbed between his legs.

“Oh my, I think I’ll like this!”

“I sure hope so!”

I stayed on my knees and started licking his shaft, making sure it was nice and slippery. Once it was slick with pre-cum and my saliva I straddled his hips and climbed on one more time.

I was pretty tender from all the lovemaking we’d already done but he felt so good inside me I didn’t care.

I put both hands on his shoulders and slowly rose up and down making sure to let my breasts rub against his chest. I knew he couldn’t resist them and sure enough, he grabbed them both and started sucking both nipples at once.

I wanted it to last a long time so I continued to ride him slowly, relishing every inch of his cock as it slid deeper inside me. I would slide all the way up so just the head was in then slide all the way down and grind on it.

He moaned but continued to play with my nipples, he was now pinching one and biting gently on the other. I rode him slowly while my orgasm built; each time I would grind on him I grew closer to my climax.

He released my breasts though he continued to suck each nipple and slid both hands under my bottom. He gripped my hips and lifted me, his cock slid out of my dripping pussy, and then he dropped me quickly so I slid down hard on his prick. It was like being impaled each time he dropped me, he was going so deep I could feel my insides shifting to accommodate his big cock.

We were both moaning loudly while he did this, I enjoyed letting him take control while I was on top. He stopped sucking my nipples and I leaned forward so he could lift me higher and drop me harder. I was close to my climax and I wanted him as deep as possible so I grabbed both of his hands and put them on my shoulders. He knew what I wanted and he pushed my shoulders down while he thrust up with his hips.

It was perfect; I started to climax and didn’t stop for a long time as he continued to drive his cock deeper and deeper.

“Oh baby, yeah, don’t stop!” I screamed as he continued to go deeper, I could feel his cock pulsing.

“Cum on my cock Stephanie, yeah, that’s it, cum for me baby!”

Hearing that made me cum harder, my body was shaking as he drove his thick prick even deeper!

“You like my big dick don’t you? Yeah, I know you do, cum baby, cum all over my big cock!”

He was driving me wild, I continued to cum as he pushed his cock deeper than I thought possible. I felt my lips wrapped around his thick shaft as my cum ran down his balls making them wet and slippery as they pressed against my ass.

He lifted his behind off the bed as he pushed me down; he was so deep I thought I would pass out from the pleasure. It felt incredible!! I moaned as he ground his cock into me one last time before dropping back down to the bed.

He picked me up and lifted me off of him; he turned me around so I was now facing the other direction before sliding his cock inside me again. It happened so fast I hardly realized what he’d done.

He bent my legs so my feet were next to his knees and pulled me so my back was leaning against his chest. He spread my legs wider as he slid lower on the pillows. He grabbed my breasts with both hands and started pinching my nipples and kissing my neck.

He continued to grind into my pussy but it wasn’t going as deep as before. He bent his knees and draped my legs over his thighs, he started pumping in and out of me slow at first then faster. He released my nipples and put both hands under and around my thighs; he spread my legs wider so he could pump harder.

I was climaxing within seconds and screaming his name over and over while he pumped his thick cock in my pussy.

“Look baby!”

I looked down; I had a perfect view of his prick going in and out of me. I watched as my cream coated his cock and dripped down to his balls. It was such a turn on to watch everything I was feeling, it was so arousing to watch and feel what was happening.

I came again and watched as my juice covered his cock again.

“Keep watching!”

I watched as his balls tightened and he quickened his pace. He was going fast now and I was just about to cum when he thrust deeper and harder.

“Watch baby, I’m gonna cum!!!”

I came just as he exploded inside me, with each thrust I could see his cock pumping his load deep inside me. He continued to slide in and out of my pussy and I watched both of our climaxes drip down his shaft as he pumped the last of his load. It was an incredibly erotic sight; I wanted to lick him clean.

He released my legs and rubbed his hands up and down my belly while he softly kissed my neck.

“Were you able to see?” he whispered in my ear.

“Yes.”

“Did you like watching?”

“Yes!!”

“Good, I can’t wait to do that again.”

He scooted across the bed; he dick was now limp and it slipped out of me.

“Sorry, I need to grab the towels.”

He tried to reach the towels but couldn’t, I climbed off of him and leaned over the bed to grab the towels.

“Damn! Your pussy looks even sexier with my cum dripping out of it!”

I shuddered with excitement as I handed him a towel.

“I know what you mean, when I watched your cum drip out of me and over you all I could think of was how I wanted to lick you clean.”

“Oh really?” He smiled and looked down at his limp dick.

“Really!”

I lunged at him and had his cock in my mouth before he could say anything else.

“That feels so good!!!!” he moaned as I licked every inch of his creamy prick and even licked what dripped down to his balls.

“You are so incredible!”

When I was done licking his balls he was beginning to get another hard-on.

“I love you baby and you turn me on so much, but I don’t think I can go again!”

“Don’t worry, you don’t have to do anything but lie still while I clean you up.”

He laid his head back on the pillows and watched as I licked and sucked every drop of cum off his now hard prick.

“You’re amazing Stephanie! I think I can go again!” he smiled and started to lean forward.

“No, I want to do this!”

He lay back down and watched as I inhaled his hard dick and continued to suck him till he was pumping one more load down my throat. I love to taste him!

CHAPTER NINE

We were both completely exhausted! I had no idea a man could go for so long, my ex never lasted more than 5 or 10 minutes and always fell asleep right after. Vincent and I had been making love for several hours and our appetite for each other only seemed to grow rather than be satisfied.

By now I was ready to cuddle with him and enjoy some rest before we started our next passionate session. I climbed up to him and we kissed, it was soft and sweet. We pulled back the comforter and got under the blanket. I lay on my side while he scooted up to my butt, we “spooned” and fell into a deep sleep within seconds.

I don’t know how long we slept but I heard a buzzing that finally woke me. Vincent got out of bed and pressed the intercom on the wall.

“Yeah?” he said groggily.

“Hey man, we’ll be there in 35 minutes, I thought you might want to get strapped in a chair.” He laughed and signed off.

“We need to get dressed and buckled in, we’ve got about 15 minutes.”

“I’d like to shower quickly, can you turn the pump on?”

“Sure, but we need to hurry!”

We raced into the shower and washed quickly. We were toweled dry and dressed within 15 minutes.

He opened the bedroom door and we went to our seats and buckled our seatbelts.

He pushed a button and said, “We’re all set Mack.”

“Great, we’ll be making our final approach in about 5 minutes.”

We were on the ground in less than 40 minutes and exiting the plane. I didn’t even know where we were!!!

“Welcome to Kauai my love!!!” He swept his arms around and I looked in awe at the beautiful scenery.

“I got a place here shortly after I first saw you. I knew I had to bring you here.”

“You own a home in Hawaii?”

“Yes, well actually, no, you don’t ever really own a home here, but that’s how it goes in Hawaii. I’ll explain it some other time, right now I need to get you alone again.”

“Wait a minute, you bought a home here without even knowing me? What if I hated you and we never dated?”

“Then I’d have a great vacation home.” He smiled, “Let’s go, I’m anxious to see it!”

He escorted me to another limousine while the driver (dressed in shorts and short sleeved shirt) loaded our luggage in the car.

The drive wasn’t long; we pulled into the circular driveway of a beautiful plantation style house. We exited the car and climbed the three steps to the front door.

“Welcome to your new home away from home.”

We stepped inside, he had it decorated similarly to my home in California and I appreciated the fact that he did that for me. It was so beautiful and cozy!

“We’ve only got about two hours before we have to get to our dinner reservation so we should probably hurry!”

He grabbed me and swept me into his arms. He carried me up the stairs to the second floor and into a large master suite with the biggest bed I had ever seen. He stood me and undressed me faster than I could say “Aloha”.

“You look so sexy!”

We wrapped our arms around each other and began kissing as I heard the limo pulling out of the driveway. I began undressing him while we kissed anxious to feel his naked skin against mine.

The windows were open and a warm tropical breeze was blowing in, it felt incredible against my bare skin.

His clothes were off and we stood naked in front of each other. I ran my hands over his bare chest and down his rock hard belly. His cock was fully hard and I took hold of it with one hand while I rubbed his balls with the other.

I knelt in down in front of him and kissed the head of his cock as a drop of pre-cum leaked from the slit. I licked it off and began to suck on his lovely prick again. He ran his fingers through my hair just as another breeze blew through the open windows.

“C’mere”

He lifted me to my feet before I even had a chance to finish licking him! He kissed me again and pressed me against the open door. He ran his hands up and down my sides eventually settling on my breasts where he began to pinch and rub my nipples.

He stopped kissing me and turned me around so I was now facing the door. He put my hands above my head onto the door and spread my legs. I looked as if I was about to be frisked and that he did!

He ran his hands up and down my body before he knelt behind me and kissed my lower back; he stretched his hands up and cupped my breasts. He continued to descend down to my bottom where he licked and kissed each cheek.

He moved his hands down to my thighs and spread my legs wider. He used his hands to spread my cheeks and began slowly licking my ass. It was such a turn on to be at his mercy; especially knowing he would do nothing to hurt me.

He lowered his head between my legs and sucked my wet lips into his mouth. He moaned and I spread my legs wider; he turned his body so he had better access to my pussy.

He slurped and sucked up the wetness that was now flooding out of me. He put his hands on my behind and pulled me lower so my legs were resting on his shoulders and my pussy was on his face.

He sucked my lips into his mouth and slid his tongue inside me while he massaged and kneaded my behind. I pushed my butt out and he started sucking gently on my clit. I could feel an orgasm building; he slid out from under me, giving me one last long lick as he did.

He stood and took me by the hand and led me to the bed, he bent me over and again spread my legs wide. He sat between my legs with his head resting on the bed and lowered my pussy down to his face again. He licked and sucked on my clit till it was hard then he began to suck my lips and gently tug on them with his teeth.

He was sliding his tongue in and out of my dripping pussy and again I felt my orgasm begin to build. He sucked on my lips hard then slid out from under me.

He stood up and got behind me, I waited anxiously hoping I’d feel him take me from behind again. Instead he stood me up straight as he reached around and grabbed my breast with one hand, pinching and rubbing it while he used the other hand to reach around and rub my pussy.

He slid his finger inside me, when I leaned against him; he gently pushed me down again so I was bent over with my hands on the bed. He resumed pinching my nipple and playing with my pussy, I could feel his hard dick rubbing on my back.

Just as I was close to an orgasm he stopped what he was doing. He moved both of his hands to my bottom, he spread my cheeks and I felt his cock gently poke my behind. He didn’t penetrate my ass; instead he slid his cock lower and entered my wet pussy.

I moaned as he finally gave me what I desperately wanted. He kept my cheeks spread while he slowly fucked me, I could feel my orgasm beginning to build quickly. He stopped again, this time he scooted me up so my knees were now on the bed but I was still in front of him.

He resumed fucking me slowly, grinding in every inch of his long prick with each stroke. It felt heavenly, I moaned loudly as I was about to cum. He stopped again! I was feeling frustrated because I wanted to climax but he continued to make me wait.

He grabbed my right leg and lifted it off the bed; he turned me so I was now on my side with one leg in the air. He pulled me closer to him and I slipped my left leg between his thighs. He pumped in and out of me very slowly; I could feel his balls rubbing my inner thigh.

He looked down and smiled, I knew he was watching his cock slide in and out of my pussy. He gradually began to go faster and harder, I was close to an orgasm, I hoped he didn’t stop again because I couldn’t take more teasing.

He lifted my leg higher and started grinding deeper into me.

“Are you ready to cum?” he looked down and smiled at me.

“Yes!!!!” I moaned.

He slid his cock out so only the head was between my lips. I was writhing on the bed trying to make him slide deeper but he kept pulling away.

He smiled down at me and rolled me onto my back. He pulled my leg out from between his and held them both by my ankles. He spread my legs and slowly eased deeper inside me.

He looked down and watched as he pumped slowly in and out of my pussy. I felt him swell as he began to slide faster and deeper in my wet hole.

I moaned as I neared my climax, he pulled me lower on the bed so part of my butt was hanging over the side. He pushed my legs further apart so I was now doing the splits. He continued to watch as he fucked me harder and faster than before.

He let go of my right leg and I felt his fingers immediately begin to massage my clit. That was it, I couldn’t wait any longer and I started to cum. I heard him moan louder as my orgasm continued to overtake me.

When I was finished he pushed me up onto the bed and climbed on top of me, he never even slowed his rhythm. He draped my legs over his thighs and leaned down to kiss me. He was fucking me so hard I felt my insides moving as he drove his enormous cock deeper with each thrust.

I had just started to cum again when I felt him explode inside me. He continued to slide in and out of me till he began to get soft and eventually slipped out of me.

We kissed as he rolled off of me. We continued to kiss and touch each other, finally feeling slightly sated. There was a breeze blowing through the windows, my nipples grew hard as the wind blew across my body.

He reached over and starting rubbing my left breast.

“I think I’m finally ready to have dinner now, what about you?”

“I’m starving, we haven’t eaten all day…well, other than each other.”

He smiled and reached down to touch my pussy that was now dripping with his cum.

“I could eat you all day!”

“Yes, but didn’t you say we only had two hours?”

“Oh yeah! Wanna shower again?” He flashed that smile that still managed to give me butterflies in my stomach.

“Of course!!”

CHAPTER TEN

We climbed off the bed and he led me to the bathroom. I had never seen anything like it! It had a rock “waterfall” shower with a long shower seat, separate spa bathtub that looked big enough for six people and a huge vanity area in a separate “room”.

“This is so beautiful Vincent! How did you do all of this without me knowing?”

He turned the water on and we climbed in the spacious shower.

“I had my agent look for places with specific things I wanted for you. By the time I found a few I liked we had already met and were dating. The ones I thought you’d like I took virtual tours of. When I found the top three I sent Jeremy out here and had him walk through each one. This was the one I settled on.”

“You are so amazing!”

I wrapped my arms around his neck; I stood on the tips of my toes and kissed him. He bent down and we kissed passionately while the warm water rushed over our bodies.

He reached his hand behind me and started fiddling with buttons, next thing I knew water was shooting from jets in the walls of the shower. I laughed as the water hit us from all directions.

“Sorry, I guess it’s on too hard!”

He turned a knob and the water pressure eased up.

“Better?”

“Much!”

We showered for a long time because we couldn’t take our hands off of each other. We kissed and touched and stroked until I ended up on my knees in front of him sucking him off, surprisingly it didn’t take him very long to cum in mouth. I drank up every drop and stood in front of him.