Stephanie's Humiliation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the first day in her new role, the former branch manager of Chem-Silon was informed that her main duties involved keeping the huge mansion spotless at all times. To initiate her, the Madame threw all of Stephanie's clothes onto a bonfire and burned them in front of her in a symbolic gesture, declaring that she would from that point on be provided with a new wardrobe based on her duties. She was to be at her mistress's beck and call at all times and she was to do all she could to provide the woman with comfort and contentment.

That pleasure began first thing in the morning. Stephanie slept naked on a large bean cushion inside a cage at the foot of Snyde's magnificent four-poster bed. The bedroom was a luxurious and spacious chamber furnished in the same classic Georgian fittings as the rest of the house. At seven thirty, the timed release light on the cage door would flick to green and the electronic buzz would rouse her to her first duty of waking her mistress...not with a quiet whisper in the ear but by climbing under the woman's sheets and orally pleasuring her. Snyde would stir and allow herself to reach her first orgasm of the day before kicking the young woman out of the bed and ordering her to draw a bath.

Once in the bathroom, Snyde would have Stephanie kneel, still naked, in front of the toilet as the Madame sat down and relieved herself. Stephanie was to then clean her mistress of any residue with her tongue, lapping at her lower parts in what was her most crushing ordeal to date.

The older woman would then bathe in the large indoor hot tub, taking her time to cleanse herself of the night by having Stephanie kneel by the side of the tub and scrub her with a sponge, making sure she got at every part and obviously enjoying every minute. Stephanie of course didn't enjoy it at all and felt particularly demeaned at having to shave the Madame's legs and armpits, gently taking a razor to her soapy skin. How she wished it was a bigger blade and that she could somehow recover her senses.

After her bath, Madame Snyde would want breakfast, which would by this time be already on the grill as Nina busied herself in the enormous kitchen, wearing nothing but a chef's apron. Even so, Stephanie still had duties to perform. Snyde had declared that she could not have her new slave getting out of shape, so Stephanie's daily exercise would commence while the mistress ate her eggs and croissants and read the morning newspaper. Still nude, Stephanie would be made to go through a series of exercises there in the kitchen in front of her, an embarrassing routine that included jumping jacks, squats, sit ups and deep stretches. All the while, Snyde sipped her coffee and intermittently instructed the once conceited woman to "jump higher" or to "stretch further".

To complete her routine, Nina would then remove the apron and join Stephanie, presenting the Madame with not one but a pair of gorgeous naked women standing before her. Nina's job was to teach Stephanie how to dance. Not the type of dance moves that she had once learned at her studio classes downtown, but ten very specific moves that were more suited to a strip club. Each day, Nina would teach two or three of these and Stephanie would have to do her very best to copy the moves.

There was punishment set aside for both of them if Stephanie failed to perform the moves properly or forgot how the sequences went. On one occasion, they were made to run around the estate in just a pair of sneakers and on what just happened to be a cold day. On another occasion, Snyde simple pulled her chair out and ordered them one after the other to bend over her knee and submit to a bare-handed spanking.

It was only after her morning exercise that Stephanie was allowed to eat breakfast, on her hands and knees and from a plate set on the floor. Then she was allowed to shower, though even this was no relaxing indulgence as Snyde watched her from outside the glass panel and timed her to make sure she spent no longer than three minutes under the hot spray. Finally, she was to dry herself and apply her makeup, which the Madame preferred to remain natural-looking to "maintain her girlish charm" as she put it. Then the chores would begin.

Unsurprisingly, Stephanie's main attire during her cleaning duties was her French maid outfit, a ridiculous ensemble that she wore begrudgingly. Stephanie had felt deeply uncomfortable when she first wore the outfit but still bewildered by her situation, she went to work as instructed, experiencing her first few days in a puzzled haze.

Her duties varied from dusting and polishing to scrubbing the floors and anything else she was told to. Nina, who had been on maid duties for a long time, remained the Madame's chef, chauffeur and gardener. On most sunny days, she was to be found crouching in the grounds outside the house, wearing only a pair of gloves to protect her hands and pulling weeds or mowing the lawns. Stephanie wondered what had made such a stunningly attractive woman choose a life like this. Was it Stockholm syndrome? Would she, like Nina, somehow learn to love being a slave?

And not just a house-slave either. Because first and foremost, Stephanie was also a sex slave. That had been drilled into her from day one. She was to make her body available at any time the Madame demanded, no matter what task she was already involved in. Often this would come in the evening when, after bathing her mistress for a second time, she would be made to clean herself in the used bath water, shaving her legs and privates and her underarms smooth, then coming to bed, naked and ready.

Snyde took great delight in breaking her in, training her first hand in the skills and techniques of lesbian sex. Stephanie did the hard work, working her tongue around the woman's ageing yet exquisite body, massaging her into a state of extreme arousal. She became used to the smell and taste and feel of the fleshy pink pussy of her mistress and much of her time was spent with her head between the Madame's legs, perfecting the motions and swirls that made the woman cry out in pleasure.

Nothing was off limits when it came to using Stephanie's body for Snyde's pleasure. When she had had enough of receiving oral stimulation or scissoring the young woman into a frenzy, she would bring out the toys. Lubes. Cuffs. Plugs. Vibrators. Ice cubes. She would explore the edges of Stephanie's physical abilities, bending her into various accessible positions. Then she would don one of her many harnesses complete with a menacing strap-on dildo. Given no means to protest, Stephanie could only submit as the plastic phallus explored her once private holes, stretching her out in ways she had never experienced before.

She was no longer her own person. She was a play thing, her mind reduced to constant capitulation. Her conscience cried out silently every day and night, begging for freedom, pleading to return to her normal existence and promising whatever power was out there that she would change her ways. But no one could hear her and her body played the part of someone else.

It won't last long, she told herself. They couldn't possibly get away with this for much longer. Someone will come looking for me. They have to...

Little did she know, this new way of life was only the beginning.

12