Steven's Long Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven felt his cock get ridged again and whimpered. It didn't exactly hurt but it wasn't exactly pleasant either, and he was helpless. This time Stacy was not trying to drag it out like before, this time she was hurrying him along, working all the points on his cock that would set him off as quick as possible. Audrey hit her orgasm the same time Beth was swallowing her first mouthful of urine. She yelled as she creamed all over Steven's face. Then as she came down from her high, she wrapped a blindfold around his eyes. Now Steven's whole world was his penis. Without his vision his other senses became heightened. His sense of smell was overwhelmed by Audrey's musky pussy smell. His sense of taste was still focused on the thick unique taste of her cum. His ears were picking up lots of different sounds, coughing and gagging sounds from Beth and sucking and slurping sounds from Stacy. But it was the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of Stacy's mouth, her tongue licking just the right spots, her long manicured fingers tickling his balls and sliding down to rub his anus, that was all he could think about. His wife's well being was pushed to the back of his mind. It wasn't that he didn't care about her it was that he couldn't think about her with all this sexual stimuli overpowering him. He was going to cum again and he braced himself. He couldn't remember ever having two orgasms so close together. Although it may have sounded good, the reality of being forced to cum again so soon was not good. He was so worked up again that he wanted to cum to get it over with and suddenly he was at the edge and past the point of no return. Surprisingly, the second orgasm was as powerful as the first and Stacy once again swallowed all his spunk. As his orgasm passed, Steven just wanted to be left alone, he usually fell asleep after one, but as Stacy finished swallowing his second offering, she started right in again rubbing the now super sensitive head. Steven cried out in pain and Audrey was ready with the ball gag that had come out of Beth's mouth earlier. Now he couldn't see or speak and to make matters much worse, she put plugs in his ears so that he was deaf too. It was too much, he always thought of himself as a strong man, but now he was weak. Tears flowed freely from his eyes soaking the blindfold. He was utterly exhausted after working all day and then being subjected to this torture. He was shouting through the ball gag, drool and spit dripping down his chest which was heaving. His erection was going away sooner than it went after the first cum but to him it felt like forever. Again Stacy sucked him into her mouth relentlessly, forcing the blood back into his penis by sucking strongly. Steven felt like he was losing his mind.

When Beth passed out Carla knew it and she immediately climbed off her. As soon as Carla was up Beth started breathing again although she remained unconscious from sheer exhaustion. Audrey began the task of cutting Beth out of her bonds. It took several minutes, but soon enough Beth was free and was starting to wake up. Sometime during her ordeal she had pissed herself. As she came to, her head was pounding from the lack of oxygen but she would be fine. As she recovered from being knocked unconscious, Beth looked at Audrey and Carla and curled into the fetal position, shivering from fear and the coolness of suddenly being unwrapped and wet from piss and sweat. Audrey reached out and picked her up like a child and carried her to the bathroom. Beth did not fight her, she was much too weak.

When Audrey left with Beth, Carla got to work with Steven. Knowing that he was so wrapped up in the feelings in his penis, Carla carefully went to work cutting the bonds off his arms. As each arm was released she quickly tied lengths of rope around them. She did the same with both legs, all the while Stacy kept sucking away. Steven for his part had tried to go away in his mind to escape the constant stimulation of his penis. It wouldn't work however and he was completely unaware that his bonds had been loosened. Just in case though Carla had a rag soaked in ether handy if he tried to fight. The fight was all gone from Steven though. He couldn't see that Audrey had left the room and when all the bonds from the chair had been cut they quickly pushed him onto the bed while each holding the ropes attached to his wrists. He almost fought back but Carla laid herself over his chest while Stacy quickly and effectively tied the ends of rope to the legs of the bed. In moments he was securely tied spread eagle on the same bed that his wife had recently occupied.

Once it the bathroom, Audrey set her down on the toilet seat and went to the shower. She turned on the water in the shower and adjusted it to a comfortable temperature. She then helped Beth to her feet and led her into the shower, climbing in behind her. Beth didn't know it yet, but her torment was over. They had broken her spirit and now they were going to show her compassion. Audrey spent the next twenty minutes slowly and lovingly washing every inch of Beth's body. After she washed each area, she would kiss, nibble and gently suck the freshly cleaned spots. Slowly Beth's body started to respond to the ministrations. At her breasts, Audrey sucked each nipple into her mouth and teased them to hardness. She worked her way down from her head to her toes only skipping her pubic area. As she washed her feet, she sucked each toe into her mouth. Lastly she slid Beth's left leg up on to the lip of the tub and began ever so gently washing her vagina. After washing and rinsing her most private areas, she leaned in and started tonguing her labia. Beth was still somewhat tense but Audrey's tongue was quickly doing its magic. If Stacy was an expert at sucking a cock, Audrey was definitely a master at cunnilingus. She played Beth's pussy and clit as well as a fiddler plays a violin and within minutes Beth was moaning from the most intense and incredible orgasm she had ever enjoyed. After she came down from her intense orgasm Audrey shut the water off and used a large towel she had found in the closet to pat dry every inch of Beth's body. Beth looked at Audrey and asked "What are you going to do with me?"

"Well" Audrey replied "We were going to keep you prisoner all night long but I came up with a better idea that I think your going to like."

"What's that?"

"Are you angry at your husband?"

Beth thought for a moment. So much had happened that night that she almost had forgotten that it was Steven's fault that all this started in the first place. Finally she answered "I am angry at him."

"Would you like to get a little revenge on him while you still have the chance?"

"What kind of revenge?"

"It's up to you Beth. He will be at your mercy and we can help with whatever you want."

Beth pondered that for a few moments. "Will you leave if I say no?"

"If you want us to we will, but when will you ever get an opportunity like this again? Why don't you come with me back to the bedroom and you can make your decision there. Beth wondered if this was a trick but went with her anyway. Beth expected to see Steven still in the chair so she was surprised to see that he was now tied spread eagle to the bed. Stacy was still working his cock with her mouth and Carla was sitting on the end of the bed lightly tickling the soft bottoms of his feet, making him jump every time she ran her fingernail up his skin. He was still blindfolded, gagged and ear-plugged. Beth could tell that he was miserable and part of her wanted to untie him. But a bigger part of her wanted to make him suffer even more, because it looked so exciting. She looked at Audrey and nodded. Steven was in for a truly long night.