Stocking Tops Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deal son, but don't mention this to your mother. She arrives home at the end of next month."

"Right, but when negotiating with Faye and her husband I'll warn them to on-sell on business within a year because the concept will gradually fall out of fashion, loosing its novelty with too many temples opening."

"So what else do you want?"

"Make me chairman of Peach Textiles and joint managing director with Martha Islington-Scott. If she doesn't like it she is welcome to resign. Textile manufacture in Britain is stuffed but we won't believe it. I want to sell the company to either Indian or Asian interests – preferably Indian, because they'll take all our machinery and offer contracts to some of our key personal."

"Sounds great. When do I get my hands on Faye?"

"Don't be in such a hurry dad, you make her sound like a piece of meat. I'll make the arrangement she begins spending time with you as soon as she and her husband's syndicate take over our joint company."

Albert said the directors would not like to see Peach Textiles go down the tube.

"I know, but dad and you know I'm right. Britain's textile industry has been on the wane for a century and each time a factory closes those in the industry kid themselves it will be the last. Those old farts on our boards think they are sitting there making important decisions that will return Britain to being a World Power. It's crap dad."

"I agree but you'll need to fill the gap with a new division."

"Will do dad, trust me. Did Victoria say when you were talking to her today if Claire was definite about coming home with her?"

"Yes, Claire and her mother Jill. I'm still not too sure I like you calling your mother Victoria."

"Get used to it dad."

* * *

Three months had passed since Lee had seen the three women. They all looked great and his dad couldn't keep his eyes off his own wife. Well that was a change, Lee thought, and Claire looked terrific. He'd been tentative and she was a bit wary so when they kissed they almost missed aligning their lips.

"God I'm nervous – here, feel my heart," Claire said. Lee put his hand over the delightful mass, his hormones raced, and both settled; they kissed like lovers should. Then Lee shot back two feet, having spotted the two mothers staring at them and whispering.

"God, how embarrassing," Claire said.

"Listen, are you travel fatigued?"

"No, we have flown in from Rome where we spend the last three days."

"Great. Come, grab you overnight bag. I'll help dad with all the luggage."

"Why, where are you going?"

Lee grinned wolfishly. "You and I are doing to Paris for two nights. I can do my work by phone from bed."

"Oh, how romantic. Oh Lee, I didn't know you had it in you."

"Have what?" Jill asked arriving beside Claire.

"Romance – Lee is taking me to Paris for two nights. We are leaving now."

"You can't." Jill wailed. "Not on my first night in England."

Victoria moved in and hugged Jill. "You're right dear, it's disappointing. But don't you see it as romantic? Try to think as a young person."

"Oh, of course. It's not about me is it? Darling come and give your mother a kiss. Have a great time in Paris. Isn't Lee just the best romantic thing around on two legs?"

"Oh mum, you understand! You are such a darling. Here comes Lee, say similar lovely things to him as well, and kiss him but no tonguing."

"Claire!"

But Claire was busy kissing her host and telling Albert when she returned she wanted him to take her to some of his stuffy old clubs.

"No women," he grunted defensively.

"Victoria has told us that's bullshit. Most clubs have the occasional ladies night and some even have female members."

"Victoria knows too much for her own good."

"Stop being grumpy Albert. We three women expect to be taken to a ladies night to be bored stiff."

Captain of industry Albert Peach stood scandalized.

Claire said, "I'll miss you Victoria but it will be only for three days. You have been such perfect company and your suggestion of stopovers was just miraculous."

"Thank you darling. Please don't allow my son to keep you locked up in a bedroom day and night. Paris is such an exciting city to explore."

* * *

"Claire and Lee entered their hotel suite almost too tense to have sex.

Take your clothes off and walk around nude. We appear to have great views of the city," Lee said. "Champagne is coming up."

Claire watched Lee pouring and thought he looked a little tired. Too many lovers? Too much work? Fighting with his father? Perhaps all of those?

When Lee handed Claire her flute she said, "We met Andrew and Faye Farrah in Singapore just by amazing coincidence."

"That was amazing. Lovely people. I suppose Faye told you she was my business associate for almost three months and about the Temple project? We worked like dogs, sixteen hours a day some days."

"She's extremely attractive. Did you two...um?"

"Yes, she was reaching across her desk for something. Her stocking tops became exposed, so I...um...um."

"I can scarcely blame you."

"Well... "

"Please don't say you're sorry. Men are such beasts."

"In my absence did you...um"

Claire blushed hugely. "You beast. A gentleman doesn't ask a lady such a question."

"I understand, I think. Let's drink up and go window shopping and fall into a romantic mood in a restaurant with character and come back here and do what we want to do but have become a little shy about it."

"Great idea. Do you still like my tits?"

Back at the hotel, Lee began licking Claire's stockings, sucking behind the knee and she began dripping and almost dribbling. Claire was aware she was developing a stockings fetish, or more precisely, having her stocking tops licked. Once she used to look at guys her age (now 27) and wonder if they were kind to females and then later if they were intelligent and, as she journeyed into sexual experimentation, she wondered if their dicks were large enough and were they capable of using them properly. Of course she thought of other things, a million other things as well.

Since Lee's return to England she'd starting looking at males, wondering if they licked stocking tops. One evening when Sheila and Beth were at a rock concert Claire asked her other flat mate James as they were finishing a bottle of wine had he any interest in licking her stockings. He licked his lips and then lunged forward.

Well, James put his shoulder to the wheel and ended up fucking her, which was what she'd really wanted, or so she'd thought. But during the next twenty-four hours all she recalled of that encounter, filtering out the penetration, the heaving and shouting and the gross exhibition of lust, was her stockings and especially the stocking tops being licked.

Over the next few weeks when beginning sexual encounters she asked for her stockings to be licked. The guys swiped a stocking twice with their tongue and then began tonguing pussy. Such morons!

Finally she found the son of one of her mother's best friends, Gavin. A fucking idiot – really. In the local pub he'd invited her to a dance. She declined but when he looked ready to cry she relented. He couldn't dance well, his conversation was appalling but when he parked on the way home without her permission she discovered he had a remarkable talent. Yes, he could lick and massage and breath flutter along a trail of saliva almost as well as Lee. No one including Gavin's own mother could understand what Claire saw in him. But when phoning Gavin for a date Claire thought they didn't need to understand did they? She missed Lee terribly but Gavin eased the pain by licking like a champion. Claire thought she'd become such a slut as she no longer looked slyly at any guy, checking out he wasn't sporting an erection from the thrill at talking with her. She now wondered about his ability at licking. She'd already thought Lee's father would be next to hopeless as he seemed too impatient and looked unlikely to have staying power because he was jumpy.

As Lee thickened inside her and groaned during the first fuck on being reunited, Claire felt color drain from her face as extra blood was rushed to her crotch to send her ejaculation over the sperm being pumped into her. God her guy was great at getting her off. She'd noticed how for the first time he lavished attention to her breasts that he called tits, not that she minded. He'd kissed and squeezed and licked them so excessively she felt her nipples were about to be ejected. It was so intense she was wracked by wave after wave of delightful orgasms. He could do that whenever he wished. Wow.

After she returned from waddling to the bathroom with a towel stuffed between her legs to absorb the copious leaking of their combined juices, Claire was surprised to find Lee examining her black bra.

"Thinking of wearing it Ducky?"

"N-o-o-o-o."

Was that a no or a perhaps? "Talk to me about it."

"Let's shower and go out and visit bra stores. The French produce world-class women's underwear. I'm in the process of selling our company's textile business lock, stock and barrel and already have three Indian outfits interested and we begin talks next week. I have to fill the vacuum the sale will have on everything and everybody including the size of our group's operation. I've been thinking of lifting my interests to breasts, or more precisely to bras."

During pre-dinner at Langford Manor on the return of Lee and Claire, Jill asked her daughter, "Did you find Paris exciting?"

"Yes indeed, and want to spend more time there."

"What did you do?"

"We drank, chased each other around the bedroom..."

"I mean outside the hotel?"

"Ate at restaurants, went on long walks, had a great time at night clubs."

"I meant shopping?"

"Well, I suppose visiting almost thirty outlets selling bras is what some people would call shopping mother."

"Tell us about new product," Victoria invited.

Claire smiled wickedly. "Ask Lee, he's the expert."

Jill, Victoria and Albert stared at Lee, minds ticking, waiting for his reply.

"Peach Group will be creating a bra division," he said. "Dad, tell the girls we're going as visitors to one of your clubs for dinner tomorrow night."

"What!" cried the girls, taking the heat off Lee.

CHAPTER 7

Lee was conducing final interviews with his female job search consultant and they had before them the woman Lee most favored.

"Undress and show us your breasts please Mrs Harvard."

Indignant, Nancy Harvard stood up ready to walk out and the consultant Mrs Stephanie Jones told Lee he couldn't make such an outrageous request.

"I just did," he grinned.

"You fucking creep. Just because you have a growing reputation in the City as being a business guru you have absolutely no right..."

"Then fuck off Alice. How can you expect me to recruit you as managing director of our bra division if you have grossly uneven, sagging and blotchy tits?"

"You can take my word that I don't and please call them breasts."

"Alice, please. You have a brain, you have high qualifications in business management, and you have full understanding about product in the widest sense. You are by far the best applicant in my opinion. If Peach Group were poised to invest heavily into bra manufacture and you were in my position, wouldn't you want to ensure the director of the operation and its chief executive was the perfect fit?"

Alice stared at Lee and began unbuttoning the back of her attractively styled top.

Holding a hand over her eyes, Stephanie groaned, "Oh God. If this ever gets out I'll be discredited and will never be able to work in recruitment again."

"Well, this exposes a fundamental flaw in the way your industry works, doesn't it," Lee said. "You guys are too rigid and play it according to the book. Even Alice now accepts that."

They looked at Alice and Stephanie whispered, "You have an amazing chest."

Lee grinned and said, "You're hired. Now none of us needs to say anything about this. If you two keep your mouths shut, no one will ever know. Put them away Alice. Here's our HR manager's card. She has all details."

"You mean I already had the position before I half-stripped?"

"No, you would have been rejected had I not been satisfied on a couple of important points. You are a lovely woman Alice. Welcome aboard. May I show you around on Monday and introduce you to key players?"

"Yes of course Mr Peach."

"Calling me Lee is fine. Thank you Stephanie, well done," he said kissing Stephanie.

"May I have one too?"

Lee kissed Alice many times after that, in the social sense, but he never saw her breasts bared again. He didn't ask, she never offered. Lee assumed he was preparing for marriage because Alice was there for the taking, or so he fancied. The other reason was Claire was very active in that direction; he lacked for nothing.

The Peach undergarments division was formed, based on buying out an existing manufacturer in London, discontinuing lines other than bras and bra sets and tripling the size of the premises. Lee achieved all that before final negotiations on the sale of the textile division and its transfer to India had been completed. His co-managing director Martha Islington-Scott retired and her daughter Martha took up a contract to operate the business in idea while Alice recruited her daughter Paula as general manager of the bra division without Lee being involved. But he was happy when he found out about the appointment, knowing Paula was out of her lethargy and marriage had her blooming.

The fight over selling the textile division had been bitter, with two long-standing directors resigning, much to Lee's relief. His dad had stood shoulder to shoulder to take on the dissenters and fence sitters. Lee lost his bid to have the bra divisions publicly listed as the textile division had been but in the end agreed he had no problem with that providing the bra division would never be starved of funding. He had to explain to his father and other male directors that one didn't just manufacture the one bra and produce it in different sizes with removable straps so women who wanted to go strapless could do so. He astounded them when he recited the different types of bras he could remember: training, full cup, demi cup, padded, underwired, convertible, minimiser, flattened seamed, sports, shelf, built in, nursing and mastectomy.

"My God, every woman must have to maintain a virtual arsenal," said one old director. "Good show my boy."

Actually it was that old codger who won the day for Lee when he and Alice battled the board over the marketing name for product – the board appeared to favor Peach Bras as the name but Lee and Alice argued Peachy Bras had the 'friendly ring of familiarity'. Lee's father described that as 'a load of cobblers' but said he would support them on a vote. Thanks to the old codger's vote in favor, the name for marketing purposes of Peachy Bras was carried by a margin of one vote.

Competition in the bra industry is fierce, with big established names dominating. Alice's approach was to spend heavily on saturated advertising that simply asked with no illustration, 'What are Peachy Bras?'

At the launch, hosted by the wife of the Prime Minister, a succession of models displayed British-made Peachy Bras and the media seized on the bra that had been designed to Lee's suggestions, named OMG. The model with large boobs came out wearing it – an entire chest-plate with two large cones with gaps for the nipples.

"Ohmigod," shouted women (who had not been primed to say that), and the expensive OMG bra rocketed to fame because, unbelievably, it was quite comfortable to wear despite having two straps with a series of OMG in rhinestones on the top exposed strap that women wore in pride. Until the production of that bra, it was generally believed that few women liked to have their nipples prominent under their evening dress. Lee's brilliance, recognized by Alice in approved production of that creation, shattered that myth. Peachy Bras became almost a household name overnight.

* * *

A big change loomed. Almost thirteen months after her first visit to London, Jill returned with husband Royce, extended family and friends for the wedding of Claire and Lee restricted to 110 guests, held in the nearby village church with spillover accommodated in the church hall with big-screen TV. The wedding reception was at Langford Manor.

Lee was delighted to be reunited with Royce and other Australian friends, for the reason they were friends but also because he and Claire had decided to return to live in Sydney after their marriage. It had been a simple decision, with Claire saying she'd like to live back home and Lee admitting he preferred the Australian lifestyle. So they had agreement on that and had agreement on having two children. Claire had then told him the first was on the way. Lee also was widely excited being reunited with Victoria's younger sister Marlene, the twins and their father Clan (Clancy). The twins were young adults and Lee thought their parents had aged, but then so had he.

The day before the wedding, Claire and Lee went to Heathrow to meet the last of their Australian guests -- Claire's former flat mates James and the obviously pregnant Sheila who'd married quietly when notified of the pregnancy. The other flat mate Beth was working somewhere in China and learning Mandarin.

"God, you look ever prettier pregnant," Claire lied as the two women kissed.

"Are you going to call him Lee?" Lee joked, gently feeling Sheila's belly. She replied possibly but spelt differently because the scan indicated it was a girl.

"G'day mate, good to see you again," Lee said, clasping his thickset mate to his chest.

"Got a knighthood yet Lee? We hear from Jill you have been doing big things very successfully."

"Well mate, that's all behind me. I've been accepted as an immigrant into Australia as a proven business consultant and investor."

"Good for you," James smiled. "We both will like having you home. You fit well in Oz where larrikins are admired."

"I've lightened down a lot. How's business going?"

"Was made redundant last week in a company takeover."

"Oh crap."

They heard Sheila sniff and she appeared ready to cry so Lee decided to cheer her up. "As the Aussies say Sheila, Claire's got one in the oven. Keep it quiet."

The two women yelled and hugged.

When the foursome was driving to Langford Manor, twenty minutes away from the airport, through countryside that had the two new-arrivals gawking, Lee asked James what were his plans.

"Looking for a new job."

"Fuck that mate. Let's set up our own advertising agency with you general manager and me as managing director because I'll put up the cash. What do you say to that?"

Shelia began crying.

James looked over into the back seat at Claire wiping her eyes while hugging Sheila. "I guess Claire has answered for me. This thing has been stressing her. I thank you from the bottom of my heart."

"You Aussie's don't have hearts mate. But this reminds me of something Claire's father said to me when we were having a beer. "Christ, what are mates for?"

THE END