Story Two Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sort of thing," she said gesturing over her shoulder, "is not for me, I guess you have to be a certain type of person, like those tattooed men and women to want to be whipped."

I grinned, "There is no certain type of person, and a tattoo doesn't mean anything. We have bankers, checkout girls, and husbands and wives coming in here, it really doesn't matter what or who you are. This is just a place where people can live out their fantasies in a safe environment, and knowing everything is being watched, or taped, and before you ask, we destroy the tapes at the end of the night. Now drink your wine and relax. I have to check things are ready."

"Where are the people, who will see it?"

"Just like we discussed, they are in one of the rooms downstairs. Sharon, like I said the club is usually closed Monday night. This is a private function, for you."

"God, there's no chance of me backing out then?"

"Yes, if you don't want to do it now is the time to say."

"No I'm fine, besides we agreed I haven't paid you any rent. You've got to be masterful, and only if I say the safe word will it stop."

She stretched up and kissed me. Her mouth and tongue trembled slightly. She pulled off and drank the rest of her wine, smiled nervously, and said, "I'm ready."

I grinned at her and held out my hand, she took it, and a big breath, and then blew it out audibly. As we descended the stairs I felt her hand grip mine tighter. I could sense how nervous she was, but she held herself upright, like she was about to put to rest some demon from her past. I stopped at the door and turned to her.

"I'm okay, honestly," she said quietly, like she had read my thoughts.

I pushed open the door.

Along three walls couches had been placed, in them a mix of men and women, just like in Sharon's fantasy. The lamps were placed at a height where they would only illuminate the watchers from the chest down. In all there were four couples as such. Tim and his wife Diane, who were seasoned swingers, Grace and her latest sub, a black 22 year old called Aaron, and Stuart and Joanne, who had been coming to the club for just over a year. They were both bisexual, and in there mid 30's. The last couple were new; they had only been to the club about half a dozen times, Graham and Belinda. Belinda was TS, waiting for her final operation. They were both into spanking, and hoped to be getting married when the operation had been completed. They both liked the club because they could be themselves, and the work Belinda had gone through made her look like a real woman. The nose job, the work on his/her forehead, and a few other things meant she was more than passable as a woman.

"Ladies, and gentlemen, this is Sharon. This is her first time at the club; Sharon is currently staying with me. Unfortunately she hasn't paid me any rent. Now while I'm a generous sort of guy, I figure she owes me," I turned to Sharon and said, "Take off your coat."

She fumbled a little with the buttons. I'm sure those seated were watching avidly to discover her body.

"Sharon has agreed to this public performance, as payment. I'll decide if anyone joins in, so just sit back," my eyes flicked to Joanne's hand, as it slowly stroked her husband's hardening cock through his trousers. I smiled to myself, knowing they were already ahead of me, and my introduction, "and please, enjoy your selves."

I turned to Sharon, who was stood trembling slightly, with her coat open. Her pretty blond hair was pinned up, and showed off her stunning face in makeup consisted of, dark grey eye shadow, thick mascara, and painted red lips.

I walked behind her and kissed her neck, quietly asking in a whisper, if she was okay. She nodded ever so slightly. I pulled the coat off her shoulders, noting a little shudder from her body. The coat dropped to her ankles, leaving her stood in a pink bra, matching pink suspender belt, and tiny knickers, and white hold up stockings, with pink high heels on her feet.

She whimpered a little as I kissed her shoulder. Again I whispered a few words so only she could hear. This time she didn't nod, she was only supposed to make a movement if she wasn't comfortable. She stayed still, with just the trembling of her body making any movement.

"Grace," I said quietly into the dark to where she was sat.

She whispered something to Aaron, and he got up and came into the light. He was slim, and without any body hair. Grace made him shave it off at some stage of his training. The only thing he was wearing was a cock cage, keeping his dick safely locked away. I watched the surprise in Sharon's eyes as she noticed the cock cage, and the small gold padlock, which, according to Grace, had kept him locked up for the last 23 days.

Sharon turned her head nervously watching Aaron as he went behind her. Again she whimpered, and took a small step forward as his hands unclipped her bra. Even though the room was quite small, the only sound that could be heard was Sharon's breathing. The watchers I guessed and hoped were all riveted by what was happening. When Aaron gently removed the bra straps down Sharon's arms, they in turn, pulled the cups off her tits. I watched as several muscles in Sharon's body twitched, causing an arm, and her shoulders to jerk, almost independently of any conscious effort that she would have made.

Aaron knelt right in front of her, and Sharon's trembling seemed to become more obvious. His black hands glided up her white nylon clad legs. The contrast between black and white was quite a sight. Black hands travelled up over her white stocking tops, her bare thighs, and to the sides of her pretty pink knickers.

"Aaron, shut you eyes," Grace said from the dark.

"Yes Mistress Grace," Aaron mumbled from down on his knees.

I watched him close his eyes, and then, and only then, did Aaron start to slowly tug Sharon's knickers down. Again she shuddered, but held herself firm. Every set of eyes of the watcher's, except Aaron's, now saw her pussy. He waited holding her panties at her ankles. For a moment Sharon stood motionless. It was like she wasn't sure whether to go further. I watched her take a breath, and then she slowly lifted one leg, and Aaron moved the material from under her foot, and then they repeated the process with the other leg.

"Aaron you will take them to Tim, and keep your eyes shut."

"Yes Mistress Grace."

Aaron stretched out a hand roughly in the direction of Tim. I watched Sharon's mouth open a little shocked, as Tim moved the pink panties into the dark, about where his face would be.

"Get between my legs," Grace ordered.

Aaron's head and torso disappeared up Grace's long floor length skirt. Only his black ass and feet were visible, as his face buried in between her legs.

I noticed, and so to did Sharon, that Diane had taken Sharon's knickers from her husband, and had wrapped them around his cock. She started the slow jerking again, with her husband's dick now covered in flimsy pink panties.

"Are you ready to pay the rent Sharon?" I asked.

For a moment she looked lost, like all that had happened had given her brain freeze. She composed herself and then nodded.

"Well, get over here and get on your knees." I said softly.

There is nothing more beautiful than having a sexy woman staring up at you from your feet, but when Sharon smiled a little nervously, the thing in my chest pounded a little. I wanted, for my own selfish reasons, to be alone with her now. While we had fucked a few times, (and I had fancied the knickers of her for some time,) I didn't want to share this with anyone, but this wasn't for me it was for her, it was her fantasy coming true.

When her hands reached up and started undoing my trousers, her face had a glow, which reminded of my last thoughts of wanting to be alone with her. She pulled my trousers and pants down. I desperately wanted to make love to her. I had the same feeling the night she made dinner for us, the way I just sat there, watching her teasing display, and subtly trying to seduce me, felt like heaven.

She lifted my cock and kissed my balls, I almost closed my eyes, but I had to remain in control, and like I could take it or leave it.

Just before I spoke I prayed I didn't have to clear my throat, "Can't you do better than that?"

For a moment she looked really shocked. It was like I had just hurt her in a big way. She quickly needed help getting out of that frame of mind.

"Slut, you're supposed to be paying the rent, at least put some effort into it."

My words did the trick; it was like she had just seen the light. As I watched her blond head bob on my cock, I asked myself, if Sharon had similar feelings about me, like I had not a minute ago about her!

There was another cock out to my left being stroked. Belinda the TS, had her hand wrapped around her partner's cock, while his hand was in turn, up Belinda's skirt fiddling with her.

"This isn't good enough Sharon...go deeper," I said in a stern voice.

She forced her head down, and gagged a little.

"I'm getting bored with you Sharon, perhaps I should look for a new lodger, do you want that you dumb slut?"

Her head bobbed faster, and her licking and sucking went up another notch.

"Look at you, in front of all these people; you can't do it properly, can you? Do you want to be known as a useless cunt?"

She reached another notch, and I could sense she was getting more turned on. I gripped her head and felt the tip of my cock push in her throat. She went up on her knees slightly, but I held her head fast, as she gagged once more.

As for me, well, my dick was more than ready to explode. I pulled out before that happened. I looked down on her, not wanting her to be hurt by my words which had gone before.

"Lay facing your audience, open your legs and finger yourself...fucking do it!"

She gave me such a turned on look, I knew whatever I said now she wouldn't take offence at.

She slipped round facing Grace's couch directly. The other two couches were position so the seated could see her pussy too, but just to make sure, I had Sharon shuffle back a little. She started slowly touching herself. I sensed this was embarrassing for her more than anything she had done today, but she seemed okay. She lay on her back with her fingers slowly working away.

"Are you going to come for the watchers, whore?"

She gulped a rather strained yes, and the movement between her legs got a little faster.

I moved close behind her, and just as she was about to come I pulled her hands away.

"No, don't stop me, please let me come," she groaned.

She struggled to get her wrists from my grip. I held on, not letting her finish her self off.

"Please, I want them to see, to see me, come," she pleaded in a ragged croaking voice.

"You're supposed to be paying the rent; this isn't for your pleasure. It is for everyone else's. Now get on all fours."

My cock slammed into her from behind. Well I think it got sucked in, she was so very wet and so very turned on, she started bucking back almost immediately. For 10 minutes I held her hips and fucked her hard. She whimpered, and cried real tears, her arms nearly gave out, and her whole body trembled, and then with her mouth wide open, and her head tipped back, she came in huge shuddering waves.

Her little squeals of delight sent me into orbit. I fucked her fast and furious. Keeping her hips held tight, until she was little more than some sort of quaking doll with little or no strength of her own. I watched as the pink panties she had been wearing suddenly flooded. Graham had come too, and Belinda rubbed his spunk in her thighs, with very shaky pink painted fingers.

Grace had her legs wide and up in the air. She was fingering her nipples with her long talon like painted purple nails. When Aaron was finally released his face was soaked, and he was panting, and gasping.

Stuart had moved to the floor and was now fucking Tim's wife, Diane, while Joanne's pussy was being eaten by Diane. It didn't take long for those who hadn't come to do so, and by the time all eyes were on Sharon again, she was on all fours again with her back to them. Her legs were open and the trickle of spunk I had deposited moments ago was dripping on the floor.

I made her stay on display like that for a few minutes. Some watched in shock, and some watched with satisfied grins, as my spunk pooled between her legs. Sharon wasn't idle at this point. She was sucking and cleaning my cock. Eventually I told her to stop. I knelt down in front of her, brushed a few wet strands of hair off her face, and asked, in a whisper, "So do you think you have paid me the rent?"

She knew full well what I was asking; this was the one thing I pumped in her head a few times, before we got to the club.

She almost looked embarrassed when she said, "No, I haven't paid the rent, in full."

I winked at her and kissed her cheek.

Graham and Belinda were getting their things together. I looked at Tim, Diane, Stuart and Joanne, and nodded. I dressed, and as Grace and me left the room with Aaron a respectable distance behind, Sharon was joined on the floor by the two couples, and the orgy started.

Grace ordered Aaron to get drinks for us. I watched him walk away still naked apart from his cage, as I lit two cigarettes and handed one to Grace.

"Aren't you going to take that bloody thing off him, and let him have some fun?"

I knew by her expression she was surprised I needed to ask, she drew on the cigarette, and blew out a long plume of smoke.

"His balls are going to rupture if you don't."

"Aaron knows he's got another 7 days before the cage comes off. Until then he can suffer."

"So does it make him a better lover?"

She grinned, "You'll have to ask his blow up doll."

"Fucking hell Grace, give him some slack."

She put her hands on her hips and gave me the eyes, "Why should I let him fuck me, I'm his mistress, not his whore."

"Well if you put it like that."

"Anyway what happens now for you and Sharon?"

I shook my head.

Grace moved closer to me as the drinks arrived, "Go and run me a bath," she said to Aaron without even looking at him.

"Yes Mistress Grace," he replied.

"So, is Sharon the new, Tina?"

I was annoyed by her question, and she knew it. She handed me my usual rum and coke, and I took a big swig.

"You never ask me about Tina anymore."

"That is because, I don't really care."

"God you're an awful liar. She still comes in sometimes you know?"

"Yes I know."

"It must hurt that she won't even talk to you now."

"Grace, give it up."

"It must hurt you that she's owned by that fat friend of hers, and her hubby. What were their names? Oh yes, Evelyn and Mike, funny how they have got back together."

"Grace for fuck's sake. Tina can walk away from them anytime, anyone can. The whole fucking thing is just a set of stupid rules."

"Stupid rules that you made up and even you still follow, everyone does, it gives them a purpose. Yes I know Tina can walk away, and that is why you are so bitter, because she loves the game and it means more to her than you do. Right now she's probably got her face Stuck in Evelyn's pussy, while her hubby is fucking Tina's cute little ass, and she'd rather be there, living her sub life with them, than with you."

"God you are such a fucking bitch."

"Yes aren't I? Now stop grinding your fucking teeth and drink."

The rest of my drink hit my throat, and then Grace snapped the glass away from me. She put it down again, refilled, along with a fresh wine for herself. We didn't speak we just drank, both of us in our own thoughts. An hour later the door to downstairs opened and Sharon and the rest came up. Sharon's hair was wet, and she came over to me looking tired but happy. She slipped her arm through mine.

"They showed me where to have a shower."

"Fuck, I forgot about Aaron," Grace snapped, as Sharon's words jogged her memory, "Oh fuck him, he can wait."

As I walked Sharon to the red velvet curtain, Grace called me back. I left Sharon to go outside and went back to Grace.

"Evelyn is coming to the ball next month. I can have a word with Tina, if you'd like me to?"

"No, she's obviously happy with what she's doing."

"Okay, you know, I didn't think you trained her that well, but perhaps you did too good a job."

12