All Comments on 'Stuck in Detention'

by jrg1990

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Proofread

Learn to spell

"You can just forget the other 2 weeks you still oh me ok?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A good first effort

For a first try, this wasn't bad at all, but you really ought to check your work more carefully before submitting it, and, if you use a speech-to-text program, proof-read it afterwards!

I hope you'll write more for us - thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
not a bad first effort, but not good either.

I was not too bothered by the minor errors, but I felt the story would have benefitted from greater thought to make it more plausible. For example its unlikely that she just happened to lose her panties, or he keeps a cane to hand just in case. Even if implauible a bit of explanation for these would fill in the gaps in the story. Keep trying. -- UK CYNIC, SDL

perl10perl10about 13 years ago
WBTYM

This is a prime example of Wham-Bam-Thank-You-Ma'am. I'd complain that you wasted my time, but that would imply it took any time to read this. Grammatical and spelling errors aside, you need to flesh your story out some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sad! sad! sad!

i really don comment much, but your story was so awesome ( i am being sarcastic by the way) that it took away a good hard on that i had from reading other stories. seriously man, if your story doesn't give you a hard on don't post.

decadent_katedecadent_kateabout 13 years ago
potential!

I think a couple of the anon commenters replaced constructive with rude criticism. I agree that this story was rather short and a little unbelievable, but you have potential, just need to take a little more time to write the story out and also proofread properly :) You can get a Lit member to proofread a story first before you submit for publishing if you want. I know it can be hard to pick up errors in something you've written yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A great first start.

Well written, good grammar and spelling, great sex scene. Just need to work on your build-up a bit, the premise was a bit implausible. Aside from that, a great first story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous