Sub Needed to Relieve Her Hormones

Story Info
missy's Dom uses her.
1.1k words
4.21
22.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am so horny tonight. I started looking at different web sites to get ideas on what different toys are and what they are used for. As I was surfing, I began to get horny on some ideas of what would be interesting to do. I know what is my body really belongs to you to use, cherish, and for your pleasure.

I have thought what it would be like if you came home, got into the shower and as you were in the shower I would undress and join you. I would kneel down after you had washed and begin giving you a blowjob. I would feel the water hitting my head while you grabbed my hair as I sucked & worship my Master's cock. As you were ready to cum you told me to take my mouth off and watch you jack off and cum on my face. You rubbed your cum all over my face then told me to stand. You bent me over and began smacking my ass & telling me what a good little slut I was. When you were finished you turned off the shower but left the water running. You told me to get down on all fours as you washed me while making your (my) ass red. When you were finished you told me to get out of the tub and go into the living room. You did not allow me to dry off but instead air dry which left a slight chill.

You finished drying yourself off then proceeded to put the collar and leash on me. You began to teach me more on how to be a human puppy (leading me around, sit, kneel, and licking your cock). You told me that I was your white slut/sub and I will learn to behave. I said, Yes Master!! You decided that you wanted to watch something on TV and have a cigarette, so I sat at your feet. As soon as you tugged on the leash I knew that you wished for me to start sucking your cock. I do wish to worship my Master's cock. You took the leash and began smacking my ass as I worshiped your cock. You took off the leash but left the collar on. You laid me down and began to put clothespins on my pussy lips. You then played with me to make your cunt very wet. you taped the clothespins to my thighs.

You took me into the spare room and proceeded to tie my to the hooks in the doorway. As my hands are tied above my head and my legs are spread and tied, I knew that I was at your mercy. You decided that you must blind fold me and teach me how to use my other senses. You were very quiet so I could not really figure out what you were planning. The next thing I knew, I felt a flogger go lightly across my back working the way down to my ass. You took the pins off my pussy lips and began pulling the lips and playing with my clit. Knowing what has thus far made me wet you continue to do it but with more intense sensation. I asked, Please Master, take me and use me. You continue to flog me then to flog the front of my body. You took the electro-breast cups and put them on me then put the tens clamps onto my pussy lips. You flogged my ass till it was pinking then just stood there for a min looking at me from the front. You told me that I was such a white slut and that you intend to make me better slut/sub. You take off the breast cups and tens unit but warn me that you are not finished using his slut yet.

You untie me from the hooks and tell me to get onto all fours and that you have a bigger surprise for me. You lift my head and tell me to suck your cock like a good little whore and to put all my will into it. I love sucking my Master's cock and wish to always worship it. When your cock is hard you tell me to spread my legs and you play with my pussy till I am ready to cum but stop. I ask if I may please serve my Master, and you tell me that I already am and will continue.

While I am kneeling you take my breast, suck on them then put clamps on them. The tethers are lying on the floor. You hook the tethers too the chain of the nipple clamps. You take the horse bite and put it in my mouth then connect the tethers to the reins of the horse bite. You tell me that I am going to be your pony girl. You put something in my ass that resembles a tail. You have me looking like a complete pony then you slightly sit on me and ride me a few feet.

You take off the bite for a few minutes just so I can give you another blowjob. Once you feel you wish not to have my mouth on your cock anymore you return the bite to my mouth. You play with your cunt and feel me shaking from being so turned on. You ram your cock into your cunt and tell me that you are going to ride your white pony girl. Each time you fuck me you pull the reins to the bite and nipple clamps. When you cum, you tug on the reins and let me know that you gave me the privilege to feel you cum inside me. You rolled me over took off the clamps but left in the bite and tail. You told me to spread my legs. You told me to play with myself till you came back. You smoked a cigarette. When you came back you had a Popsicle in your hand. You put it into your cunt. You left it there for a few min but then pulled it out and told me to lick all yours and my juices off it. Then put it back into your cunt. You played with your cunt and ordered me to cum. I came as ordered. You took out the tail in my ass, but you did not take out the Popsicle till it was melted completely. You made me lay there with the wet and cold feeling dripping down from your cunt to ass.

When you were finished you told me to spread my legs as you put your hand in your cunt and smeared our juices all over my face. You took me to the bathroom and cleaned your cunt as I was on all fours on the floor. You told me that I must sleep with our juices on my face all night long.