Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come for me, baby. Just come for me," she grinned, so I started stroking myself hard and fast. When she saw that I was getting close, she opened her mouth wide after saying, "Mmmm, right in my mouth. I can't wait to have you come in my mouth again."

That did it. Pointing my cock toward my chest so I wouldn't make a mess everywhere, I shot off like a rocket.

Summer gave me a silent clapping gesture of glee, then she turned and dropped out of sight.

~ ~ ~

It was a week later, and Bill was making his final packing preparations for a three-day National Guard trip, or whatever his excuse was that weekend.

Summer had indicated to me on a number of occasions that she knew Bill was lying about the reasons for all his weekend trips. She had long since discovered that he'd been seeing someone behind her back, which was why she felt no guilt over what she'd started with me.

In any event, Summer wasn't there as Bill made ready to leave for the weekend. The night I saw her on the couch with him was the last time I had seen her.

"Hey," he said over breakfast, "I know you probably wouldn't mind having the place to yourself for the weekend, but I gave Summer a spare key in case she wants to crash here while I'm gone. Her ditzy roommate has been driving her crazy, so she asked if it'd be okay to come over while I was away. I told her it was cool with me, as long as it was cool with you."

"Fine by me," I answered, nonchalantly.

Later that night I was kicking back in our easy chair, watching TV. It was getting late, and I was becoming more and more depressed because Summer hadn't come by. Nothing was a certainty, but I was really hoping she would make an appearance.

I finally gave up and went to bed.

After a few hours of restless tossing and turning, I found myself fully awake in the middle of the night. Deciding I was thirsty, I went to the kitchen. I was standing naked at the sink, looking out over the trees...just sort of zoning. Drinking my glass of water, I wasn't really thinking about anything.

"Hey, you..." came a soft voice from the darkness.

"Summer!" I shouted, whirling around.

She walked into the kitchen wearing a tight little t-shirt that came down to her belly button. That was it. She was naked below the waist, and as she threw her arms around me and ground her bare mound on my rising cock, there was a parade happening inside my head.

"Miss me?" she purred between kisses.

"Like crazy! Where were you?"

"Tonight? I let myself in about an hour ago. Since the apartment was dark, I made as little noise as possible. In general? I've been staying away, thinking."

"So, after all that thinking, what did you come up with?"

"Hmmm. How can I put this..." she smiled, pretending to mull it over.

Laughing softly, I let her play out her little charade.

"Okay, I know how to tell you," she grinned. Taking me by the hand, she led me into the living room, where she lay down on the carpet and spread her legs. Pulling me on top of her, she wrapped her arms and legs around me. As she guided my cock deep inside her, she moaned into my mouth, "Oh, god, Jake...."

Jesus, she was wet, and we immediately went into a frenzy of fucking. I was just bombing away at her pussy, and her hips were wildly dancing against me. We were so desperate for each other that it didn't take long before she came, and I was right there with her, ready to explode.

Knowing that I wasn't allowed to come in her pussy, I started to pull out, but she shook her head no. Grinning, she locked her arms and legs around my back, holding me inside her.

"Baby, what I've been thinking..." she began, "...is that we need...mmmm, yes..." she moaned hotly, "...to be bad..." she panted, her moans rising, until finally I rocketed rope after rope of hot cum deep inside her heavenly pussy, and she cried out, "...all the way bad, forever and ever!"

~ ~ ~

Leaving a brief note on the kitchen table, along with enough rent money to cover a couple of extra months, I moved out that same weekend. Summer and I found a nice house near the beach, and neither of us ever heard from Bill again.

It was the first week of December, and Summer was putting up Christmas decorations in our new place. I was holding her ladder steady while she hung a cardboard Santa's sleigh in the hallway; after pressing in the final thumbtack, she rapped on the wall with her knuckles. Looking down from her high perch, she flashed one of her mischievous smiles. "Uh-oh. Thin walls again, babe. When we have company over, we may have to behave ourselves."

Laughing, I bit her on the ass, and she squealed happily. After taking another chomp out of her perfect bottom, I couldn't help but chuckle, "Yep, here we go again, and won't my friends just love you!"

Climbing down from the ladder, she jumped into my arms and gave me a long, sexy kiss. "So you think your friends will love me, huh?" she grinned, playfully nipping at my lips.

"As amazing as you're going to sound to them through these papier-mâché walls, and with the way you love to dress up and flirt? Yeah, I can pretty much guarantee it," I said, returning her grin.

"Mmmm, sounds interesting," she purred. "Maybe we should have them over sometime. Tell me about these friends of yours...."

~to be continued in "Christmas with Summer"~

Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know what you thought. Your comments and questions deserve a response, so when you send feedback make sure to include a return address.