Summer of 18 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Late in the day we stopped at a relatively secluded place - at least there were no other people around. While I posed for the first picture, I began to untie the blouse. Daddy's eyes bugged out of his head. I don't know what he thought I was wearing under it but he sure was anxious to see."

"I guess so," injected Julie, still thinking she knew what was really going on.

Ignoring the interruption, Kara went on, "After I took the blouse off, I adjusted the bra cups on the bikini to expose as much skin down the middle as was decently possible. Then, with Daddy still snapping pictures, I reached down and slowly unbuttoned my jeans.

"Daddy had seen me do that before but was totally blown away when I continued on and lowered the zipper. The bikini bottom was tiny and barely visible when I started to slide my jeans down my legs. I got them down past my knees and stopped to let him take pictures.

"He must have kicked the camera into overdrive. He was snapping pictures so fast I thought it was going to burn up. It was obvious he liked how I was dressed and I was thrilled by the attention I was getting. I had gotten rid of the blouse and had the jeans down around my ankles. I eventually slipped the jeans off my feet and got into the car wearing nothing but the bikini."

Julie, once again caught up in the story, chimed in with, "Hot, hot, hot!"

"Oh yeah, it was hot alright," Kara said, "most definitely a big hit. So much so that Daddy said on the way back to the hotel that he was sorry he hadn't included one of Europe's famous topless beaches on the agenda. I hadn't thought much about it before then, and didn't say anything, but I was disappointed too. "

"You would have gone topless in front of your father," Julie asked, not indicating how she felt about it one way or the other.

"Sure, why not? It isn't like he hadn't already seen my tits. He had."

"Yeah, but that was just a brief glimpse. This would be for hours and on a public beach to boot."

"That's what topless beaches are for," Kara answered smoothly. "Anyway, let me finish, you're getting ahead of me."

Julie snapped back, "Forget the foreplay. You did go to bed with him didn't you?"

"My father? Nooo! Of course not! How could you even think that?"

"You mean thats not where you're going with this?"

"Thats what was so amazing about the whole thing. I could be as sexy as I wanted, and I did want. He could be as lecherous as he wanted. He could even encourage my sexuality. But nothing was going to happen. We were still father and daughter."

Julie said nothing. She just stared blankly at Kara.

"Do you want me to quit," Kara asked.

"What? Oh no. This has got to be the hottest thing I've ever heard," Julie answered.

Kara slowly resumed, "Daddy did remind me though that the hotel had a spa and although he said I should put the jeans and blouse on in order to walk through the lobby, he suggested that we might relax in the spa before dinner.

"Daddy had to go to the room to get his swim suit so after I dumped the jeans and tie-top in the changing room, I went into the spa by myself.

"There were two guys lounging in deck chairs when I walked in. I guessed they were businessmen, probably around my father's age. They acted excited by my presence. I'm sure it helped that so much of me was exposed. One of them remarked that it looked like I was about to fall out of my bikini.

"The comment embarrassed me but I did have their attention and I intended to keep it. I pretended to take the joke seriously and agreed that it might need retying. Looking straight at them, I put my hands behind me and retied the top. I purposely took a long time doing it, acting as if I didn't realize how it was showing off my breasts."

"You tease," Julie accused jokingly.

"And loving it too," Kara responded. "Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Daddy come into the spa. I called to him by his first name and asked him to help me. I didn't want the guys to know he was my father. I also didn't want them to think he was the jealous type."

"Of course you wouldn't want them to think that," Julie said, her eyes lighting up. "That might ruin all the fun."

"Right," Kara said, "Daddy said that from what he could see I didn't need any help. I finished tying the top myself and then took hold of the bottoms, sliding them a little lower on my hips, supposedly to make sure they were snug."

"I'm surprised you didn't get raped," Julie added.

"Me too. But there was something about the way those guys looked at me, Daddy too, that was getting me terribly excited. I don't think it would have been rape. If it hadn't been for the hotel rules, the bikini probably wouldn't have stayed on much longer. The top at least would have been gone, Daddy or no Daddy.

"Fortunately Daddy had gotten some good news when he stopped at the room. We had thought we were going to have to leave the next day but he had gotten a message from his office making it possible for us to stay an extra day. Daddy said we could do the topless beach after all. I asked if he had taken Mother there. He acknowledged that he had and without further prompting told me that she had gone topless at the time.

"I asked if I was supposed to go topless. He said it was totally up to me. He would be okay with it either way. Even though he suggested that I wait until we were at the beach before making my decision, I had already decided."

"Am I supposed to ask?" Julie said.

"I think you already know the answer," Kara replied. "The next day I put the yellow bikini on again. It didn't cover much but I was planning to be wearing even less once we got to the beach. I put the cover-up over it. I felt really sexy and from the smile on Daddy's face, I must have looked it too.

"The beach was only a short distance from the hotel and after I had looked around a bit, I decided that whether or not a woman went topless was probably related to how she felt about her breasts. I was definitely proud of mine so it took only a couple of minutes for me to get up the courage to join those that were topless.

"I'll bet your Dad liked that," Julie observed.

"Oh he was definitely enjoying the scenery on the beach but getting him to look at his daughter's breasts without blushing was quite another matter. He did eventually get to where he could look at me without turning red, but I was never able to get him to help me with the suntan lotion."

"Yeah, I bet," said Julie.

"No, really, he wouldn't do it. But he did like watching me do it. After we had been there a couple of hours, he started reminding me regularly that I needed more suntan oil. No doubt he liked watching. He was particularly attentive when I spread it on my breasts."

"Yeah, I bet," Julie chided.

Kara went on, "Around noon, when I was still trying to persuade Daddy to help me with the suntan lotion, he shook his head no but pointed to the guy on the other side of me. The guy he pointed at was about twenty feet away, probably in his mid twenties. So far he hadn't said anything to us but he was definitely interested, at least in my breasts, as he had been looking my way quite a bit."

"You mean to tell me your father was actually suggesting that you let a stranger rub suntan lotion on your almost naked body?" Kara asked with a look of astonishment.

"I guess so. I was surprised too. He must have realized how badly I needed some physical attention. I guess he thought that as long as he was there it wouldn't get out of hand. Besides I think he kinda wanted to watch anyway."

"I tried to talk to the guy but I guess he didn't speak English. Anyway, when I showed him the bottle of suntan lotion, he had no trouble understanding what I wanted. He was anxious to help but looked inquisitively at Daddy to make sure it was okay with him. Daddy nodded his assent.

"Holy shit," Julie said, "you mean you actually let him do it?"

"I admit it was a bit weird, but it also seemed exciting," Kara said. "I did feel a little sense of modesty and thought it might be a good idea to cover up a little bit anyway. I pulled on an open front sweater and made a half-hearted attempt to cover my breasts. I hadn't really covered much except my nipples."

"My, how demure," Julie said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Julie ignored the remark and continued, "As I handed over the bottle of lotion I looked at Daddy for approval. He smiled as the stranger began spreading lotion on my legs and thighs.

"What he did with his hands was sensual, more like a massage. He brushed the edges of my bikini, but never further. His motions were so unhurried that he must have liked what he was doing as much as I did. "

"I would think so," interjected Julie.

"While his hands stroked my legs and thighs his eyes roamed over the exposed flesh above. The sweater I had put on covered my nipples, but it came only to the bottom of my breasts. I had left it unbuttoned and it was wide open. The insides and bottoms of my breasts were bare.

"Sexier than if you'd been completely naked," Julie remarked.

"He finished my legs and started on my stomach. I was a little nervous about this part but with Daddy watching, I knew I didn't have to worry. The stranger's hands traveled over my exposed skin, from the edge of the bikini bottom, to the bottom of my breasts, then between my breasts, as far as my neck and and then back again.

"As he continued applying the oil his eyes flicked from one covered breast to the other. I'm not sure who was turned on more, him or me. Even Daddy was breathing heavily.

"I slowly began to raise my arms over my head. As I did, the sweater caught on my hardened nipples, then broke free and fell to my sides. His hands stopped as my breasts popped free, not a foot from his face.

"I made motions about needing lotion on my breasts. He stammered and tried to hand me the bottle but I shook my head no and motioned for him to do it. He looked again at Daddy and got another nod.

"You let a stranger play with your tits in public, and right in front of your father? I'm not believing this!" Julie said in a low and authoritative tone.

"You better believe it," Kara said, "because thats what happened. I was so turned on I didn't really care what anybody saw or thought.

"I had been felt up a few times and even had sex in the backseat of a car, but I had never imagined having a man's hands on my breasts in broad daylight and certainly not with Daddy and other people watching. It was definitely the most erotic thing I've ever done.

"What he was doing to me had nothing to do with suntan lotion, it was all about sex. His fingertips stroked my nipples until they were hard as rocks. Then he circled my breasts with his hands, grazing the nipples lightly with his palms.

"I arched my back, closed my eyes and held my breath. I was about to have an orgasm. The stranger could tell that. He put both hands on my breasts and massaged them toward the nipples. As I began to tremble he gently squeezed the nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. I bit my tongue to keep from screaming out."

"Oh my God! You mean you actually had an orgasm right there on the beach in front of your father and everyone?" Julie couldn't believe what she had heard.

"When I realized how obvious it was to everyone, I got really embarrassed. Daddy tried to make me feel better. He said I needed the release and shouldn't be embarrassed about it. I took the stranger's hands in mine and squeezed them. He got up and went back to his own towel.

"In spite of what Daddy had said, I was still embarrassed. I was sure that everyone was talking about me and I wanted to leave. Daddy agreed and we were soon on our way back to the hotel. In the car I asked him who had put the suntan lotion on Mother. He told me there had been a stranger that time too. I could guess the rest."

"You think your mother had an orgasm too," Julie asked.

"Oh yeah. I'm sure of it. Daddy was entirely too nonchalant about the whole thing for it to have been the first time. I think he even planned it."

"But..." Julie stammered.

"Don't you see? Mother was a free spirit sexually. He loved her. He wanted me to have the same attitude. He wanted me to enjoy sex like Mother did."

"And you think he was just being fatherly?" Julie said accusingly.

Kara replied defensively, "Of course I mean that about him. He didn't even have a girlfriend. As much teasing as I was doing he must have been ready to explode. Still we were sleeping in the same room, using the same bathroom, with each other twenty-four hours a day and he never once came on to me in any way. Thats got to be fatherly."

Julie had to agree. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm just having a little trouble believing it. I can't imagine how anyone could be so into sex and yet resist so much temptation."

"Well he did and so did I," Kara asserted, "I learned a lot on the trip to France, not so much about France itself, but a lot about me. I knew I liked showing off and being the center of attention. I learned that being sexy was fun. I liked the way men looked at me, especially when I wasn't wearing much. I liked being touched and I liked being a sex object."

"Whoa... You like being a sex object." Julie's voice had risen in disbelief.

"Uh huh, it's fun! You ought to try it."

"Well I don't know if I would have the nerve to do even half of what you've done but..." Julie looked at her watch. "Oh shit, I've got to go. I was supposed to pick up my grandmother five minutes ago."

"You're coming back though."

"Not today, probably not for several days. I'm taking her for some cataract surgery and knowing her she'll have me waiting on her hand and foot for the next few days."

"Next week then."

"For sure. I want to talk more about this."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I have enjoyed rewriting this story. I hope you are having fun reading it.

Part 2 will be submitted about 7 days after this was submitted.

Please take another minute to leave a comment and/or vote.

Thank you,

Trace Ekies

12