Summer of '77 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you always wear it down your left leg? Is that some sort of fashion statement?" Rachel asked Dick, staring openly at his massive cock bulge.

He tried to laugh it off, but Natalie demanded an answer.

"She asked you a question, Dick," she told him. "Answer the girl."

He smiled at Rachel, and she smiled back.

"Um, it's whatever side I feel like wearing it on that particular day," he said. His large penis snaked all the way down to the lower portion of his thigh.

"That looks cool, I guess," Rachel said. "Hmm. Let me see it on the right side. Can you adjust it and switch it over to that side?"

Natalie stifled a laugh. She couldn't believe Rachel's curiosity, and how she was acting on that curiosity.

"Um, I guess, sure," Dick said. He was about to go to the bathroom to carry out the task, but Natalie insisted he stay.

"Come on, you can do it here. We're big girls, we can take it," Natalie said.

Dick reached into his tights, much to the amusement of the two women, and reached down his left pant leg, brought his penis up and then tucked it down his right pant leg. Rachel got a kick out of it, but Natalie wasn't satisfied, as she was disappointed Dick didn't actually pull his penis completely out of his pants. It stayed covered the whole time.

"Sheesh, it's just as big on the other side," Rachel said, as she walked right up to Dick and stared blatantly down at his crotch.

"What if...what if you put it out in front?" Natalie asked. "Like roll it up."

"Roll it up," Rachel repeated with a laugh.

"Roll it up, like a garden hose," Natalie joked. Her and Rachel were now reduced to girlish giggles.

Dick was sort of getting annoyed with having to show the two women all the different ways he could wear his penis, but the hope of getting some attention from Natalie kept him plugging along. Little did he know he would be getting plenty of attention not just from Natalie, but also from her younger clone - the 18-year-old Rachel.

As he again kept his penis in his pants while he readjusted it, much to the chagrin of Natalie and now Rachel as well, Dick bundled up his penis into a tight ball and let it hang out in front of him. The sight was so outlandish it looked like something out of a filthy cartoon.

"Oh God that's worse," Natalie said.

Rachel could barely look, as the sight of Dick's massive wiener created a bulge so enormous, it looked as though he had stuffed a couple of coconuts in his pants.

"That's a whole lot of man," Rachel teased. Natalie high-fived her daughter. They sure were having a great bonding experience. Lost in the moment, the right strap on Rachel's leotard nearly fell over her shoulder, which may have temporarily exposed one of her big, luscious breasts to Dick, but she was quick enough to snag the flimsy material, and stay covered up. It was a tortuous moment for Dick, who was so close to seeing the promised land, only to have it snagged away.

The women continued to tease him. As he moved around a bit, the nylon material barely constraining his massive dork could actually be heard stretching, like it was going to rip any second.

And his bulge was only getting bigger.

"Look I can rest my feet on it," Natalie said as she took a seat on the sofa and put her feet up on Dick's enormous bulge. She wasn't exaggerating, as her cute, little feet actually could rest upon the giant penis. And with this, as her legs were outstretched, her feet at Dick's waist, his feeling of arousal only increased.

Rachel stood back and enjoyed the sight.

"It actually makes a really good footrest," Natalie teased. "See, everyone is good for something, Dick."

"Oh, I wanna try," Rachel whined. "Let me see."

Natalie got up from the sofa, and let her daughter have a go at it. Just like her mom, she stretched out her legs, and let her adorable, bare feet rest on Dick's insanely-huge bulge. Only unlike her mom, she started caressing Dick's penis with her feet. The mom could see what she was doing, but had no problem with it.

"Does that feel good, Dick? What she's doing there with her feet?" Natalie asked the man.

Dick was reluctant to say 'yes,' but he had to be honest.

"Yeah," he answered.

"Can you feel it getting bigger?" Natalie asked her daughter.

"Shit, yeah," Rachel answered. Her mom excused her for the swear word.

"God, it feels like it's gonna burst out of his pants," Rachel said, as she continued to wriggle her toes around Dick's big penis. When her legs got tired and she pulled them away, she saw the bulge in Dick's tights had grown so big, and the material was stretched so thin, you could actually see into his tights a little bit, and clearly make out the outline of his penis. It went from being bundled up in a huge ball, to extending out in front of him, pushing the tights out as far as they could go.

"You should join the ballet," Rachel teased her 'uncle.' "I bet all the female ballerinas would get a big kick out of seeing you in tights."

"Yeah," Natalie said with a laugh. "Those pretty, little things could stand up on his dick and use it as a platform to pirouette from."

Rachel burst out laughing, and as the image Natalie created sunk in even more, it only made her laugh even harder.

"I'm serious," Natalie went on, getting a drink of water. "His dick would be the star of the show."

Now lost in the moment with her daughter, Natalie felt totally fine with using dirty slang terms to describe Dick's anatomy. And her daughter was taking full advantage of the situation, and enjoying this experience greatly.

"Can you imagine..." Rachel began, pondering something. "Can you imagine (laugh), a whole stage full of male dancers in tights, with dick bulges as big as Dick's, and they actually had to perform a whole ballet?"

"Then I might actually go to the ballet," Natalie said. "See, that would be entertaining."

Rachel laughed it up, and was getting so turned on by Dick's attire, and the conversation.

"Of course," Natalie began, "I would just assume have the female ballerinas dance in their leotards - you know, like normal. And have the male ballerinas dance completely nude."

"Oh my God!" Rachel squealed.

"But that's just me," Natalie said. "That would be my version of The Nutcracker, no pun intended."

Dick just stood there, with a brave grin. He felt like he might burst at any second, but he pushed on.

"I love you, mom," Rachel said openly. "I love that you're my mom. I love that I came from you."

The two did in fact have a much closer relationship than most mothers and daughters, and as they went to share a hug, Rachel's top fell off, and her left bosom was exposed for a split second. Dick could not see it, as Natalie was in the way, but the mom saw her daughter's large breasts suddenly flop into view.

"Rachel, go change your top, you keep coming out of that thing," the mom said.

The daughter groaned, but did as told, and went upstairs and changed into a black leotard that was much more concealing. It still showed off her great legs, and her breasts filled the thing out quite well, but much to Dick's misfortune, there was no chance of any frontal exposure.

As Rachel was getting changed, Natalie made small talk to ease the sexual tension between her and Dick. There he was, standing there with an enormous erection that was tenting out the front of his tights, but Natalie was oblivious to it, for the moment. Sure, she knew it was there, but she wanted to wait until Rachel returned to have more fun with the well-endowed gentleman.

"It really has to rain today. My flowers are going to shrivel up and die soon if we don't get any rain," Natalie said, looking out the window.

"Can you do a rain dance for me, Dick?" she asked him with a laugh. "Can you make it rain for me, please?"

Dick walked over to her, his huge erection sticking out in front of him. He looked out the window, alongside her.

"Give me a hundred bucks and I'll put in a whole new flower bed for you," he said.

"Yeah, you can kiss my ass," she told him.

"May I?" he asked, in a serious tone. She kidded along with him for a moment, then took a look over and saw that Rachel was still upstairs.

"You got five seconds," she told him. Much to his surprise, Natalie turned around, with her back towards him, and yanked down her leotard, pulling it down over her big ass cheeks, and displaying her gorgeous rump to Dick.

Dick immediately dropped to his knees and began kissing each big cheek, moaning as he did so. He even pushed them together, to make them even more substantial, and again he planted kiss after kiss after kiss on each half of her bottom.

"Okay, okay, I said you could kiss it, not worship it," Natalie said, struggling to get her leotard back up over her huge booty.

"An ass like that should be worshipped," Dick told her. She gave him a smirk.

"Just shut up," she told him. He laughed.

"God, the things I do for you, and all you can do in return is give me a broken air conditioner," she said.

"Nat, I'll fix it, I promise," he said.

"Yeah, yeah, your promises aren't worth much, Dick," she said, sitting down and beginning to read a magazine.

"You know I think that's the first time in years you've let me see that delicious booty of yours," he said, rubbing her leg, just above the knee.

"Yeah, well, I hope you enjoyed it, because that may be the last time ever, if you don't fix our air conditioner," she warned. He thought for a moment.

"You know I've still never seen your kitty cat," he said.

She smiled.

"Felix died years ago," she said teasingly, referring to the former family cat.

"That's not what I meant," Dick answered.

"Yeah, well, if you're referring to what I think you're referring to, don't even think about it," she said. "I told you before, my kitty cat is a little afraid of snakes as big as yours."

He ducked his head, kind of sad.

"But you are fun to have around though," she teased him, lifting her eyes from her magazine. "Sort of like a pet, or a really good mascot."

He laughed as she patted him on the head.

"How about you show me those wonderful, big breasts of yours?" Dick asked her.

"How about you fetch me a glass of iced tea?" she fired back. "While you're gone, I'll think about it."

Dick got up, and before he even made it out of the room, Natalie called to him.

"Dick, I thought about it, and the answer's no," she said with a teasing laugh. He could only laugh along with her, and went to get her drink.

"Adam made some iced tea this afternoon, Dick," she called to him. "There should be a fresh pitcher still in there."

As her well-hung male friend got her drink, Natalie contemplated opening up with Dick about Adam's sudden fascination with CFNM. And how it reminded her of Adam's father, and the fun she used to have with him, and Dick as well.

As Dick returned, she gave into the impulse.

"You know I was chatting with Adam - thank you, Dick," she said, grabbing the iced tea. "I was chatting with Adam this afternoon, and I told him about the first time I saw your - "

Just then Rachel flew down the steps, ready to get on with the workout, and Natalie's conversation with Dick would have to wait.

"There, that's a whole lot better," Rachel said, sporting a black leotard now. She was equally gorgeous in this one, and now more covered up to an extent, which only made it a more teasing affect for Dick.

"Are you comfortable now?" Natalie asked her daughter.

"Yeah," Rachel asked. "A lot more comfortable than Uncle Dick, that's for sure."

She looked down at Dick's bulge, which was still threatening to burst through the front of his pants.

"Those tights do look really constrictive," Natalie said to her male friend. "Do you want to take them off?"

"Nah," Dick said. "I didn't bring a change of clothes."

Natalie glanced at Rachel with a big smile.

"That's fine," Natalie said. She looked Dick square in the eye.

"I don't even have underwear on - I changed from my bathing suit into these because we were in such a rush to get over here," Dick explained.

"Oh, who needs underwear," Natalie told him, waving her hand. "Just take those silly tights off for crying out loud."

Dick looked over at Rachel, and she was smiling, although blushing, and biting her lip out of nervousness.

"W-w-wait. Let me get this straight," Dick said to Natalie. "You want me to work out...naked?"

"Come on, it'll be fun," Natalie answered. "This workout's starting to get pretty boring. We need something to spice it up."

"Mom!" Rachel said. The young girl's heart raced with excitement, but she was still struggling to overcome her shyness.

"Rachel, there's nothing wrong if Dick wants to work out in the nude," Natalie said. It was actually Natalie who came up with the idea, but Dick didn't mind the thought of it either.

Rachel appeared flustered. She was excited with the idea, but somewhat nervous as well.

"What, are you offended by the naked male form?" Natalie teased her daughter.

"No, no, not at all," Rachel answered right away, wanting to show she was a young woman, and not a little girl anymore.

Dick was still a bit hesitant to get undressed, standing there with his arms at his sides.

"You're not getting shy on us, are you, Dick?" Natalie asked. He shook his head 'no,' and Natalie told him to simply take off his clothes.

"Just take those silly tights off," she told him again. "And take your shirt off while you're at it. Let us see those big muscles of yours."

Dick took his shirt off first, and his big arms, huge shoulders and bouncing pecs got the women excited to see even more. He took off his sneakers, and his socks, and the only thing left was the tights. His erection had subsided, due in part to the fact that he didn't want to scare Rachel when it came springing out of his pants.

Dick finally pulled down his tights, and as he did so, his penis was completely unveiled, and although totally flaccid, it dangled between his legs like a big, fat summer sausage.

"I love how it just flops right out," Rachel said with a girlish giggle.

"I think it's relieved to be freed," Natalie said with a sexy laugh. "Poor thing was probably being strangled in those tights."

Rachel, at first could not even look at it. She ducked her head, her face bright red.

Natalie, in contrast, was perfectly at ease in staring at his monstrous member, and her sexy smile immediately caused Dick to feel a stir in his penis.

It went from simply hanging between his big muscular thighs, to growing longer and thicker, and it did take a little while for it to reach its full potential, considering its enormous size.

Dick's penis, although bouncy, was so thick and sturdy at the same time. It extended out in front of him almost a foot.

"I think it's finally at full mast," Natalie said with a huge grin.

"Now that's a boner," she further commented, giving into that hearty laughter of hers. "That's a Gamecock for ya,' Rach."

Rachel was getting wet, which made her feel even more shy, but she found the courage to look openly at Dick's massive wang.

"My God, you must have the biggest dickhead I have ever seen," Natalie said to her male buddy. Rachel could already see this day would be like no other - her mom was being more candid and raunchy than ever, and treating Rachel as though she were an equal, rather than a kid.

"Look, Rach, come here," Natalie told her 18-year-old daughter. "Look at the head on this thing. Look, look, it's almost as big as my fist for Christ's sake."

Natalie held up her fist, alongside Dick's huge member for comparison. It was awfully close, as Dick's huge, engorged cockhead looked like an oversized mushroom.

Natalie, as she often did, started casual conversation, even though she and her daughter were in the presence of a fully naked male.

"Oh, Rach, remember me telling you about that woman at work that kept stealing my parking space?" she said to her daughter. "Well, she got fired, for some other violations."

"Oh, cool," Rachel said. The young woman did take casual glances at Dick's penis, but she didn't want to be overly obvious about it.

Her and Natalie began talking more about Rachel starting school in a few weeks, and what courses she was going to take. Dick offered advice every now and then, but the two women seemed reluctant to pay him any mind.

It was as if he was there just for their visual enjoyment, but just when he began to enjoy their attention, they would seemingly ignore him, and his penis, creating the ultimate teasing affect.

"Rach, come into the kitchen with me for a moment. Dick, you stay here and do some stretches - I don't want you pulling anything," she said. Dick soon would be pulling something, but not in the fashion Natalie was referring to.

As the mother and daughter went into the kitchen, Natalie showed her how to use the new dishwasher, in case she ever needed to use it when she wasn't around. And they both poured another glass of iced tea.

Natalie seemed oblivious to Dick's sudden nudity, but Rachel had to mention something.

"I think I only looked at his penis two or three times," the daughter said. "I'm trying my hardest not to stare."

"Oh, stare all you want," Natalie told her. "Ever since he took off those tights, I haven't been able to take my eyes off that big prick of his."

Rachel, of all people, was a little stunned hearing such coarse language.

"Mom, I've never heard you use so many animated words for the penis," she teased her mom.

"Well, you're a grownup now," Natalie told her. "You can take it."

"When Adam's around," Natalie added, "I have to use a little more discretion. He is a bit more sensitive, you know."

"Yeah, virgin ears," Rachel teased. The mom giggled.

When they finally returned to the family room to get on with the workout, Dick now stood next to Natalie, the two of them facing Rachel, as though Rachel was the instructor. Rachel found the sight such an amusing contrast - there was Natalie, fully dressed in a sexy leotard, standing next to a fully-naked man, his enormous penis hanging down between his legs, perfectly visible to both women.

Natalie was nonchalant about the whole thing.

"Come on, Rachel. Chop chop, let's get this workout going," she told her daughter. "I cleared time in my afternoon so we could do this, so let's get started."

Rachel still couldn't speak. She was blown away by Dick's nudity.

"What exercise do you want us to do first?" Natalie asked her, trying to help her along.

Rachel found it hard to form any thoughts. She was mesmerized by Dick's huge muscles, and huge...

To break the tension, Dick simply wiggled his hips, making his penis swing from left to right and smack against his big thighs.

Natalie and Rachel both burst out laughing. Rachel seemed even more taken by the huge, floppy appendage, mainly because she hadn't seen it as often as Natalie, and wasn't that familiar with the sight of a naked, male penis.

"Can you like, swing it around in a circle?" Rachel asked him.

Dick, wanting to show off, did just that, gyrating his hips so that his penis, now having returned to its flaccid state, swung around like a propeller on a helicopter.

"That's an exercise in itself," Natalie said.

Rachel laughed.

"What's so funny?" Natalie asked her daughter.

"Can you imagine (laugh), can you imagine if Adam walked in and saw this?" Rachel asked her mom. Natalie rolled her eyes.

"He would have a heart attack, he really would," Natalie said, eyeing Dick's huge, hanging penis.

"Where is that little twerp anyway?" Rachel asked.

"Oh, he's over at one of his friend's house for the rest of the day," Natalie answered her. "He won't be back for a while."

"Probably putting together a bunch of Star Wars models," she teased.

1...456789