Summertime Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
231 Followers

"No," I said, shaking my head even though he couldn't see it. I shifted positions, laying on my side with the phone resting between my ear and the pillow. "But I had a great orgasm."

Maybe it was the emphasis on the word 'great' or another tone in my voice, but Justin seemed to turn bitter.

"Was it the vibrator?" he asked, his voice sharp.

"Yes," I said, the word stretching out as I spoke. My pussy still ached from the pleasure it had received. "I don't know if I've ever had better."

"Hmm…" mused my husband. "I don't know if I approve of that. After all, I don't want to be competing with a stick of plastic."

"There's no competition," I said, looking at the vibrator on my bed stand. It stood proud and tall, eternally erect.

Justin laughed nervously on the other end of the phone. "I hope you mean it doesn't compare to me."

Clearing my throat I nodded and said "Of course," as if it were the truth. Honestly, looking at the vibrator, I was thinking about the orgasms Justin gave me. They were never so earth shattering, so pleasurable. They always seemed forced, as though to give Justin pleasure instead of myself. "You're the greatest, honey," I said in my most seductive voice into the phone. "I can't wait until you get home and you can fuck my brains out."

"That's the kind of thing a man likes to hear," Justin said. I could practically visualize him licking his lips, and the thought actually disgusted me. "I've got another hour before I need to be in my meeting," he said softly. "Want to fill up the tub and, well, you know?"

I frowned, some of my good humor fading away. Recalling the anxious feeling I had gotten yesterday while trying to masturbate while on the telephone didn't make me want to try again, but I didn't want to disappoint my husband.

"Sure," I said unenthusiastically. I heard Justin's bed squeaking as he probably unzipped his pants and began to touch himself. Idly I began to think about other things while I went through the usual script of phone sex, telling him what I would 'do to him' if he were there. His moans only succeeded in frustrating me, and I didn't even bother to try to play with myself as he grunted on the other end of the phone.

"Justin?"

My husband grunted. I heard his slapping hesitate and then pick up again.

"What?" he asked, his voice a little irritated.

I took a breath, thinking about what I wanted to say.

"I'm not enjoying this," I finally admitted.

Justin paused before speaking again.

"I'm enjoying it, Amy," he said. "Can you just do it for me?"

Pursing my lips, I angrily thought to myself that I'd been doing it just for him the entire time. Closing my eyes, I went on with the ritual, but now my tone was monotonous, and I knew he wouldn't get any pleasure from it.

"Damn it, Amy! Can you just do something for me for a change?"

"I've been doing enough for you," I hissed. "Why don't you do something for me?"

"What's come over you?"

"Nothing, nothing…just forget it."

"Fine. I have to go." And without another word Justin hung up his phone, leaving me all alone.

A liberating silence surrounded me. The quiet was the sound of my victory. Not quite sure of what I'd won, I picked up the dildo and gazed at it wonderingly. I could still feel the love for Justin swelling in my heart, but something had changed. Unsure of what had changed, I only knew that I liked it.

Chicklet
Chicklet
231 Followers