All Comments on 'Sunday News'

by PamperedDiva

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You can't write

This will the last time I read one of your pieces of junk. This was just awful. Little background information makes for lousy characters that act without rhyme or reason. It's obvious she's a cheating slut, probably full of aids and stds. What was he? And why did he do anything? Seems to me he would have gone off to the garage, removed the cage, kicked the crap out of her, moved out and divorced the bitch. Makes about as much sense as your story. Read your story scores. Nobody is enjoying this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You are still posting?

Huh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I still LOVE THEM!!

Great story series. I can't get why why people read then bash. Why are these idiots reading chastity stories?!! Lol. Please continue. I gave 5 stars. I rarely do, and the first ever of a story this short, but it was so fantastic. I love the addition of piss drinking! The rough way she ruined his orgasm at the end was awesome! I would recommend somehow numbering the series for new readers to follow that don't stalk chastity stories like me :) I love humiliation, chastity and cuckold stories but get turned off of too cruel. It would be nice to read some loving tease and appreciation of his servitude in my humble opinion. Also how do you feel about him starting to wear panties, maybe her soiled ones from each previous day? Just some friendly thoughts, but I love your writing! Thanks again for sharing.

j

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Then Hubby stood up

Bitch slapped her. Grabbed a pair of pliers and with one little twist broke the lock off the cage and removed it. He informed her she had one hour to pack everything that was hers and to get out. What a bitch. She has no control. Horrible story as usual for this author.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Will you marry me.

I do all that now, and don't get treated half as well. I would do much more for you than Him.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
It appears that the making of a cuckold is not about sex at all...

It's all about power and total disdain for the one you "Love". Of course I'm not into the whole BDSM thing so probably shouldn't comment but I hope that none of those who are, are making decisions that affect other people. I fear the worst, however and suspect that the worst sociopaths also would be very comfortable in that lifestyle.

Forgive me for wandering into places that I don't belong.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 9 years ago
What a lucky husband

I could not believe your generosity in letting him cum after shoddy housework. He is a very lucky man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wonder how surprised she was the next day?

When she was served with divorce papers. What? You thought there were no consequences for her actions? Epic stupidity.

1 star

joela_99yjoela_99yabout 1 year ago

I really am not into the cuckolding part of femdom stories. But you write the story so well, i just love it!!

I really wish you had written more after your short burst in 2014.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous