All Comments on 'Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 03'

by SierraLeeAuthor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
pjw7326pjw7326over 9 years ago
re more heroes

if you bring Batwoman into the story , i feel as she is gay in the comics she should remain gay , and maybe team with superman but not fuck him and superman promises her women for her to fuck maybe or she can fuck the girls that superman doesnt want to fuck maybe

SierraLeeAuthorSierraLeeAuthorover 9 years agoAuthor

Not sure I'm properly logged in (Literotica is blocked in my country) but this is Sierra. Thanks for your comment!

I definitely plan to use the Kate Kane version of Batwoman and she remains a lesbian. This is not the most progressive story in the world, but you're definitely not going to see Superman "turn" her or anything. I really like the character and I've planned something that I think is respectful, but I can only hope it works for people.

pjw7326pjw7326over 9 years ago
awesome

thanks for your feedback , very happy about what you said about batwoman , actually one of my favourite comic sex stories is the one where harley quinn , turns everyone into lesbian slaves and has robin as her sissy maid , i look forward to read what you write

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Fine Chapter

Let's see: Scarecrow; Killer Croc, definitely; and perhaps Anarchy? It'll be nice to see Talia once again and I always did kind of like the Ventriloquist. If you're going to bring in the Batgirls and Bat-Woman, how about Robin and/or Nightwing? Wouldn't that make a nice orgy? And I think that Superman could also use some help from the Justice League (past and present... I already mentioned Wonder Woman and Zatanna in a previous comment--they can help if the McGuffin happens to be magical). Huntress might be interesting, and perhaps an appearance by Batman's old Outsiders' cohort, Black Lightning? But I'm getting a little carried away.

You utilized the Joker at his most maniacal, which is how it should be. He's a serial killer with no remorse and always seemed to find ways to get under Batman's skin when nobody else could. I'm looking forward to more of him and of Harley. I wonder how Gordon is going to react when he wakes up inside the Batcave with Catwoman and Poison Ivy hovering over him--might be very interesting reading.

I really like this series so far. You write very well and the pace of the plot-lines is almost perfect. Keep it up and who knows what might happen next?

Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is amazing so far. You've hit a lot of the high notes for villainesses/heroines, but if somehow you feel you can take on more, someone I think would be great is Black Canary. I'm loving the dominance/harem theme, it's perfect. Hoping to see him build a giant harem of heroine and villainess sex slaves!

carcrazy202carcrazy202over 9 years ago
Character suggestions

I know I'd love to see Black Canary and Zatanna make apperances. But I'd also love to see some of Superman's Enemies and allies show up too! Like Super Girl and Power Girl! Reading about them going at it would be sexy as all hell.

LonewLonewover 8 years ago
love it

you had a great starting chapter and have built good plot lines i can not wait till you get to Harley in the next chapter if I had been reading this waiting on your next chapter to come out i would anchise to read next chapter Harley is one of my fantice girls

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaabout 8 years ago
love it second time reading

this is my second time reading this and it is just as good as the first time through

DreamingBirdDreamingBirdover 7 years ago
Just brilliant!!

Love the new look at the 'it takes a thief' gambit, and a gorgeously dom Superman finally coming into his own?? Love it lol!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSierraLeeAuthor@SierraLeeAuthor
Hi, I'm Sierra Lee! If you want to see more of my writing, I have several game projects that can be downloaded completely free: https://www.patreon.com/sierralee I used to write more erotica and do commissions, but since my game projects have taken off I don't spend as much ...