Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stroked my hair, down my neck, moving around to pull gently on the chain. Every pull sent a shock to my clit, like a reward for being so wanton.

"Good girl."

and he entered me on a slow thrust, grabbing hold of my hips, to stop me from rocking back on him.

"Oh god!" I cried out.

With the plug in, I could feel every inch, every bump of him as he slowly invaded my core. His breathing got heavy as he filled me up fully inside, and I moaned when the base of his cock hit my anal plug.

With that he began to thrust into me with earnest, withdrawing till he was almost out then pumping back in, hard, hitting the plug once more.

"I want you to come on my cock, lover, I need to feel you come."

This was not enough, I needed to feel him hard and deeper within me

"I need..." I panted "I need more of you"

He pushed back in and pulled out a fraction, those small aching movements making me cry out.

"Yes...Please...I need to come...Fuck me....Make me come...Master!"

His tempo began to push me closer and closer to orgasm but what finally sent me to the edge was him grabbing the vibrator and pushing it hard against my ridge of my clit.

"Oh....My...God" I whimpered as he began to move harder and faster within me, escalating the level of my orgasm until I tumbled into an earth shattering climax.

I was aware I was moaning and crying out but I didn't care, it was too intense to hold inside.

He thrusted into me and I began to feel another rising. I could feel his cock swelling and hardening within me and I knew he was close

"Come...hard in me." I panted "I want...I need to feel you come."

He moaned deep and low in his throat and I felt his cock pulse and explode, and as we orgasmed hard together I heard him moaning my name, as he said he loved me.

Panting, we both struggled to get our breath he pulled slowly out of me, along with pulling out the butt plug, then uncuffed me, gently removing the clamps and kissing my nipples.

Leaning back against the chair again, I tried to make sense of what he had said. Love is a hard earned right with me, my normal hard shell was tough to crack. But I knew enough about the man in front of me to know that some things had to be said, and see how it goes.

Nikos came back to see me looking thoughtfully at him.

"What's up?"

I looked down. "Did you mean it when you said you loved me...or was that just sex talk?"

He came over and lifted up chin.

"I fell in love with you from the first moment I met you. I only hope you felt the same"

I thought for a minute, looked back up at him.

"I love you too, and same here."

He pulled me into his arms and whispered in my ear.

"I thought you were only interested in the sex."

I gave him a cheeky grin,

"Well, that department is certainly...adequate."

He cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Only adequate? What would it take to get me an 'exemplary'?"

I raised an eyebrow back at him, with a gleam in my eye.

"I don't know. Surprise me."

12