The Stranger

Story Info
Woman comes home from work to find something unexpected.
2k words
4.33
17.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Stranger

What a day! Non stop meetings, no time for lunch and the boss makes me stay after work for an extra three hours to fix someone else's mistakes. Urgghh. Sometimes I wonder if it's all worth it...Oh well, finally home and time to relax. A late dinner, big glass of wine and hot bath (in that order) before I crash and do it all again tomorrow.

I wearily climb up the flight of stairs to my second floor apartment on autopilot, already daydreaming of the relaxing bubble bath I'm going to indulge in for at least an hour. Soak away all the stress of the day. I fit my keys into the lock and then open the door, absentmindedly thinking to myself that I thought I left the light on.

All of a sudden, I feel a hard body slam into me and crush me against the wall. I am about to scream when he (I know instantly it's a he) puts his big hand over my mouth holding me silent. "Don't scream" he says in a low, growling voice. "I won't hurt you if you behave."

My mind is spinning; something like this has never happened to me before. I thought I lived in a safe neighbourhood! He must want money or something that he can sell. I don't have much but there's sixty dollars in my wallet and some diamond earrings that were a birthday present from an old boyfriend. Maybe he'll take that and leave me be. Oh god, I'm hyperventilating under his restrictive hand, really starting to panic. He takes his hand away and I tell him to take those things, to please not hurt me.

"I don't want money. I want something else" he says. I'm stunned, why else would he break in to my place? And then I realize I can feel something pressed against my ass, something hard and insistent. I now have a good idea what he wants from me and, despite his earlier warning, take a breath to scream. Quicker than I could imagine, he wraps that large rough hand around my throat. Gripping it tightly, he stifles my automatic response to the idea that this man wants to force me against my will.

"I told you not to scream. If you're a good girl, I'll go easy on you. If you misbehave, I'll have to punish you." I can't believe this is happening to me. Tears start to fall and I realize I'm utterly helpless. This man is so much stronger than me and I believe him when he says he will hurt me if I don't do what he says. I have to submit and let him get it over with even though my mind still resists the idea.

I think he can sense my surrender and takes quick advantage of that fact. He takes his hand off my throat, warning me again not to make any noise or he'll gag me. I nod and then feel him bringing my hands together behind my back. He ties them tightly, almost too tightly, with a piece of rope. I stiffen and think again about making a run for it, but I know I won't get far and if I do, he will hurt me like he promised.

He's still lightly grinding against my butt and, now that I'm bound, begins running his hands up and down my hips and thighs. I startle when he shoves his foot in between mine and says in his deep voice, "Spread your legs." I start to tremble; the reality of my situation is almost more than I can bear. As soon as I comply, I feel his hand reach under my skirt and his fingers smooth up and down my inner thigh. A surprisingly gentle touch from my attacker. It borders on soothing and I can almost relax and pretend he's someone else.

But his fingers get more impatient and he starts to knead the tender skin as he gets higher and higher. Then he reaches the edge of my lace panties. Even though I know what he will do, I still startle when I feel first one then two fingers slip beneath my underwear to stroke my most private place. I can't help myself and whimper in fright. He grabs my hair in a tight fist and I gasp as he pulls my head back, "Don't pretend you don't like it. You're just a little slut that wants to get fucked."

I'm actually shocked right down to my core. I had never been spoken to like that and definitely had very little experience with dirty talk. The most I had ever done was moan or say "harder." Again, the tears start to fall, which he doesn't like. He tells me to stop crying but I can't seem to stop them. He swears and pulls me into my living room, gripping my arm hard enough to leave bruises. I stumble ahead him and stand there while he seats himself on the couch. He quickly pulls me facedown over his lap and holds my legs with one arm, while he swiftly pulls my skirt up to expose my ass.

Slap! "I told you if you were a bad girl, I would punish you." Slap! I can't believe he is spanking me right now; I have never been spanked in my life. Slap! He's really getting into it now and the blows come harder and faster. I've stopped crying but can't help gasping with each smack. "Are you going to behave now?" he asks, as he pauses in his abuse to my rear. I nod silently, unsure of what else to do. Maybe if I just remain still and silent, he'll finish quickly and go away. "Good", he purrs, no longer angry for the moment. He soothes the sting away as he rubs his hand in little circles. But then his finger starts to massage in between my cheeks where my thong has ridden up and I almost start to struggle again.

"Has anyone ever touched you here?" I shake my head in bewilderment; of course not. It wasn't something that anyone had ever brought up with me and I had never really thought about it either. He continues to caress me in that forbidden spot, even lifting my thong out of the way to insinuate his finger a little deeper into my ass cheeks. I keep telling myself to remain still and calm, even though it's getting harder and harder. This strange man is such a mass of contradictions -- one minute gentle and calming; the next rough and aggressive.

As I'm thinking these thoughts it's as if the switch flipped again. He roughly pulls me to my feet and drags me down the hallway to the bedroom. I can only follow, paralyzed with fear at the thought that this is really happening. I'm about to be raped and there's nothing I can do about it. As I submit to this fact, I can't help but feel a tiny frisson of excitement and I'm appalled yet intrigued at the same time.

Before I have a chance to delve into this disturbing revelation, we've reached my bedroom door and he thrusts me forward so I half fall on the bed, facedown. He swiftly rips my skirt off but leaves my thong untouched for the moment. I am unceremoniously flipped over onto my back and before I can breathe, he grasps my button-down shirt and tears it open, buttons flying everywhere. He eyes my heaving breasts in the dark room and leans forward to run his tongue along my cleavage. I'm panting again but for a different reason now. His wicked tongue slips into my bra and gently teases one nipple and then the other. Going back and forth, back and forth, taunting them to hard little buds.

Suddenly I'm being pulled up off the bed and forced to my knees on the cold hard floor. I watch as he undoes his button fly and pulls down his pants and boxer briefs. My mouth goes dry as I see his cock for the first time and I know what he wants me to do. He grabs my hair to pull me to him but I'm already leaning in. As if I want that huge swollen organ in my mouth, thrusting to the back of my throat and beyond. And as if he can hear my thoughts, he does just that. Using both hands on either side of my head, he pulls and pushes me while I alternate between sucking and licking; moaning when he goes as deep as he can.

I can hear him groaning and swearing as he uses my mouth for his pleasure. The thought of being a sex toy for this stranger is strange and baffling yet I can feel my thong getting wetter by the second. I realize that I actually like being dominated and used. Just when I think he might cum and I can swallow all his juices, he stops. I stare up at him, lips swollen and short of breath, waiting for his next move. Anticipating it even.

"You liked that, didn't you? Like being my little whore?" he drawls. I nod because what he is saying is true. I could admit that to myself and to this strange yet captivating man, if no one else. He stoops low to grasp me under my arms and toss me onto the bed so my legs dangle over the edge. Taking a second to pull off his shirt, he then walks the few steps to the bed and nudges my legs apart. My thong is quickly removed and as my eyes fell shut, I can feel his finger slowly slide into my waiting pussy.

"Aren't we wet? You can't pretend not to like it anymore because the proof is here, soaking my fingers," he taunted me as he moved first one, then two fingers in and out, over and over. I thrust my head back and moan; I know I want this and don't care anymore. "Please," I beg him. "Please." "What are you begging for? You have to tell me," he countered. "Be a good girl and tell me what you want."

"I can't," I mutter. "I've never done that before." "Well, if you want me to do something, you have to ask me for it. Nicely." He leans back and folds his arms across his chest and I knew then that he meant it. Clenching my eyes tightly shut, I muster the courage to say, "I want you to fuck me. Please."

"Where?" is his quiet reply.

"What?" My eyes fly open; I was more than a little started by his response. He uncrosses his arms and leans down to tightly grip my throat again, pinning me more firmly to the bed. "I've fucked your throat and now I can either fuck your pussy or your ass. What do want?" Oh my god...why hadn't I realized this after he played with my ass earlier. Even though my pussy clenched at the forbidden idea of him fucking my ass (an idea I had never even entertained before), I knew I couldn't do that.

"Will you please fuck my pussy?" He did want me to ask nicely after all. He stared at me for a moment and I thought, oh no, did I say something wrong? Then without a word, he flips me over onto my stomach and drives his cock hard into me all the way to the hilt. I can't help but sob with gratification as he moves in and out; long, deep strokes that keep the tension building and building. He grips my hips and starts pulling me back onto his cock to meet each forward thrust. I can feel my climax coming, pulling at me, willing me to let go.

Just when I thought I couldn't bear any more, the stranger tilts me slightly to one side and reaches down to pinch my nipple. That was all it to took to give me the most exquisite orgasm of my life. It seems to go on and on and then I hear a long, deep moan accompanied by a last hard thrust. So hard I almost scream but then he grabs my throat, stifling me so it's nothing more than a squeak. The last thing I hear before losing consciousness is, "You're mine now."