Susan Started It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I managed to slide my now soft prick out of her. The spunk soaked cunt and thighs making a slurping sound as I popped out.

I stepped back and took in the sight of the woman I had just fucked so passionately. Her chest still rose and fell as she recovered her breath, her glorious tits covered in a sheen of sweat, her nipples, still erect but now more pink then the pale brown. Her pubic hair, once wispy now is glistening with both our juices. She was looking straight at me, her face blushed with exertion, her eyes burning a hole straight through me. "Well, are you happy now you little shit!, Now you've managed to get your grubby little hands on my tits and squirted your spunk into me. God why did I let you do that to me? I'd better not get pregnant or you will really pay".

"Fuck" I thought, that hadn't even entered my mind.

"Better get sorted out and get back to the bar before anyone notices we are both not there and start any stories" she said. "You had better not tell anyone about this and I will just think of it as a bad dream".

She bent down to slip her knickers back up her leg, slipping them up her big soft thighs then snuggly wrapping her big soft mound. As her legs parted I could see the glistening coating of my spunk staring to run down her thighs, and as I watched, a damp area start to spread across the front of her knickers as my spunk soaked into them.

"You have got the most gorgeous body" I said. "Don't think you can try and sweet talk me any further you dirty little sod" she said. "Put that away and get yourself out of here so I can get myself sorted out."

Her tone of voice was like being told off by my mum, I pulled up my briefs and did up my jeans, still watching her as she bent down to get her trousers over her right foot and back up her legs. As she bent over, her still un-haltered tits hung down, the hard nipples still showing pointing at the floor, I couldn't resist one last touch, reaching out I placed my open hand underneath and felt the hard nipple pressing into my palm as I weighed one heavy tit.

"Ouch careful, they are sore, haven't you had enough already" she said. "Now get out and don't ever speak to me again".

I pulled my hand back, lifting her tit and letting it go so it swung back slapping into the other. What a glorious sight that one movement was. I went to the door, making sure no-one was coming, taking one last look at the woman of my desires as she put those big soft globes back into her bra and went back into the bar. I suddenly realised that I was now stone cold sober and definitely in need of a drink as the reality of what I had just done started to sink in.

It was about ten minutes before Sarah came back into the bar. The girls she was with asked where she had been for so long. "Trying to get those bloody nuts out of my bra. They've left a right mess, I'll have to get cleaned up when I get home". They all laughed and everything went back to normality. Never once during the rest of the night did she even look at me. But I couldn't help thinking that her knickers were still soaked with my spunk and wondering how she would explain that to her husband when she got home

Around midnight I went back to my room, my mind still full of the images from that night and wanked myself stupid.

I went on leave for two weeks the next day and when I got back, passing her office I noticed someone else was at her desk. I asked one of the lads where Sarah was?

"Oh yeh, you were away. She got a better job on another section, she left last Friday. Shame really, we'll never get to see what was under that blouse".

I couldn't help thinking, I know what was under it, but true to my word I have never spoken of it to anyone until now. But that definitely confirmed that older women were better and that started me on a trail of glorious memories.

12