Suzy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the clothes we found were not appropriate for what we wanted, but Suzy would hold an item up to her every so often. Suzy could see she was drawing some interest so one time she held up a cute blouse which was entirely too small for her and as she got my attention, she was unbuttoning her blouse. She moved the article she was holding away from her front, giving me a perfect view of her breasts. She held the pose for a short time, then covered her front with the piece of clothing and buttoned up her 3 buttons again. I was pretty sure that a couple people had seen some part of her display.

I whispered to Suzy, "Do you think that anybody has figured out that you are braless?"

She just looked at me, "Duh".

I whispered back, "Your nipples are very hard right now so I know you getting a charge out of this, so, do you think that anybody has figured out that you don't have any underwear on?"

Suzy answered, "Well, because we have walked around awhile and some of the top of my butt is now showing, I would think several people have figured that out. I have gotten a couple of evil looks by women old enough to be my mother, and I will make an adjustment to my clothes once that "gentleman" over there makes his way around the corner."

The gentleman she was talking about was one of the nerds who was slowly working in position to see down our aisle. Suzy told me not too scare him away and I began to look at clothes again. I found a skirt which looked like it would fit around Suzy with some adjustment and looked like it was designed for a young teenager. It was about 15" in length, had blues and greens in it and was made of fairly light material and held up by a snap in the back.

I told Suzy that I had found what I wanted to buy and that it cost $3 so she had around $17 to spend. Suzy told me she had found a top which she could use. I did not show Suzy what I had chosen but placed the skirt in a place I could find it again on our way out. I thought that once Suzy sexied it, it would make a wonderful skirt to wear around the house and/or out in the yard on weekends and possibly on a bike ride as well.

I glanced over and the nerd could now see down our aisle and I nudged Suzy and she glanced over as well. To my delight, Suzy dropped what she was holding, bent over with her knees locked and her ass in the direction of the nerd. This made almost half of the top of her butt visible and the nerd had alternating looks of rapture and embarrassment. Suzy held the pose then stood up and her skirt dropped a little more so that about half of her butt was showing. Suzy looked around everywhere but where the nerd was and then over-adjusted her skirt up to her waist so it was now just an inch or so below her pussy and ass. I looked at the nerd and mouthed, "Shows over". And he smiled at me knowing I knew what was going on and mouthed, "Thank You" back. Hopefully he gained a little confidence because of this.

"I think someone will masturbate with you in mind tonight", I told Suzy. She just smiled at me.

Suzy still had to show me her pussy and I deliberately moved away from her so it wouldn't as easy as before. Suzy moved onto the women's clothing and I could see that she was getting into picking clothes which would show her off or give her ideas when she had to make clothes to match the half weight rule.

I was over on the other side of the store looking at the bicycles when my phone vibrated. I looked around for Suzy and saw her as she raised the front of her skirt and held it for a minute or so. Now, she was probably 150' from me so I raised my phone and took a picture of her.

They didn't have any bikes which would work so I asked Suzy if she had found what she needed. "Yes", she said. "I will shop these stores sometimes when I need old-fashioned clothing or need cheap material."

I told her to pay for her purchases and wait outside for me. There were two checkouts open and Suzy picked the one with a young boy cashier instead of the slightly shorter line which had an older lady as the cashier. I could see that Suzy was flirting a little with the kid and her breasts were moving more than necessary as she got her money out of her purse and picked up her purchases. I think the young kid only looked into Suzy's eyes once or twice the whole time she was checking out.

Once she was outside, I found the skirt I wanted to buy, paid for it and met her. She questioned me with her eyes about what I bought and I just shrugged.

I set a fast pace across the parking lot so Suzy's butt was mostly showing again. When we got to our car, Suzy was going to adjust her clothing before getting in. I told her to leave everything be so when she slid into the car; her skirt was more than half way down.

I looked at Suzy once we had gotten into the car, "Would you please pull your skirt all the way off for the short ride home, and thank you for a very delightful shopping trip."

Suzy just looked at me, pulled her skirt off and threw it into the back seat. I smiled as she put on her seat belt with the belt in between her breasts which made them stand out even more. "I love you," I breathed.

"I love you back" she said.

It was only a few miles home and I could tell that Suzy was very aroused. I had a half hard-on and Suzy just placed her hand in my lap and left it there, feeling my hardness as it grew some more. I told Suzy that if there were no neighbors in sight, she should just get out of the car as she was and wait for me at the front door while I gathered our purchases and her skirt. If there were a neighbor in sight, then she should reach over the front seat so I could see her butt and pussy to get her skirt and put it on before going inside.

As luck would have it, there was a neighbor out in his front yard when we got home. Suzy, bless her heart, even waved to him as we passed by his house. After we pulled into our driveway, Suzy did as she was asked and bent over the front seat and reached into the back seat to get her skirt. As she was doing that, I ran my finger along her slit, and Suzy shivered a little and could tell she was wet. She just held the pose for a little bit more and I placed my longest finger inside her and moved it around a little and she just moaned. I withdrew and put my finger to my nose and inhaled deeply while she sat down and put her skirt back on. She just looked at me with so much love in her eyes and I now had a full hard-on.

We gathered our purchases and just inside the front door Suzy turned to me and pleaded, "Let's fuck right here right now."

So we did.

12