All Comments on 'Swan's Song: The Birdcage Ch. 05'

by MySweetSwan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

i knew pea was trouble and noone believes swan. Cardy would. she should have told them what pea did from the getgo they would have believed her i know they would have. although they've been so exhausted maybe not. can't wait for the next chapter

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 11 years ago
I want Swan to get logical.

Why didn't Eric believe her? She was with him when it happened. Swan should tell Eric what her day was like and ask when she could have done it. Pea is trouble. This is a beautiful story. Pea needs a lesson. I hope it backfires on her. Maybe Cardy will go to the Masters for this one. I am excited to see what happens next. Aren't there cameras in the birdhouse to keep the birds safe? So there would be a way to check out her story. What is the punishment for lying??? Can't wait to see.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Oh, it is on.

Please let Swan have some cajones. Hope Pea ends up where Swan came from.

You are keeping the quality of the story high and building the tension very well.

inspector123inspector123almost 11 years ago
Oh that Pea

She is such a nasty character! I hope she gets what is due to her and soon!

redyellowgoredyellowgoalmost 11 years ago
Personally, I understand that these characters

push a story but I can't stand to see a wrongful punishment; it only has the punished loose fatih and trust in the people that are suppose to protect them.

I hope that this does not continue and pea is "handled" in the next chapter. I still like to see why these girls are here...backstory!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous