Swapped Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you say little girl?"

Kristina leapt forward crossing the distance between them in a heart beat slamming her fist into his jaw sending him sprawling to the forest floor. "Sounds fun. Just say when you've had enough." Kristina inhaled through her nose holding the breath in her lungs for a moment before exhaling. She was moving before That Man was back to his feet again driving her foot into his ribs.

That Man rolled to his knees clutching his chest. "You get a couple lucky hits and you think you're something? You ignorant-" Kristina wasn't interested in what he had to say and silenced him with a kick aimed directly at his skull. If it had connected it likely would have taken his head clean off his shoulders. However Kristina's foot passed through empty air and she stumbled slightly unable to adjust her footing in time. "-sack of shit!" Sabine turned around just in time to catch a fist with her jaw. The unfortunately familiar sensation of her jaw breaking sent Kristina to her knees howling in pain. Kristina clutched her jaw trying to keep it from moving. That Man laced his fingers behind Kristina's head bring slamming her face into his knee three times before dropping her to the earth. Blood poured from her broken nose. "You can stop if you've had enough."

Kristina looked trying to force her legs to obey her but she couldn't stand. She could barely think straight with all the pain. There was no fight in her when That Man closed his fingers around her throat and lifted her up.

"Stop!" Martin shouted.

"He told me to stop. Remember that part of our last game Kris?" That man slammed Kristina against a tree hard enough to tilt the entire tree. "Stephanie. Hold her. I want to Mary to watch this. Mortals really need to learn why they should be careful what they wish for. Not every wayward dream turns out like you." He smiled and closed his fingers around Kristina's throat.

"Yes sir." Stephanie whispered. She closed her hand and Martin felt something wrap around his body lifting him into the air. It carried him over to Kristina and That Man. He was too horrified to look away as That Man unhinged his jaws like a serpent and slide Kristina into his gullet. She was alive the entire way down. She gripped the sides his mouth until his tongue pinned then to her sides and she kicked her feet. Martin could see Kristina struggling inside That Man, his stomach grotesquely extended and occasionally twitching where a knee or a tiny fist belonged. Martin watched until it slowed and finally stopped.

"You can go now." That Man rasped.

The world went blank.

Martin woke up in his own bedroom. At first he was certain he'd just awoken from a terrifying nightmare but then he remembered that as strange and far away as it seemed he was still supposed to be a woman. He reached out for his phone...