All Comments on 'Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 10'

by portersky

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

repetitive, yup. isn't sex somewhat so though? guess what it is repeats strokes the right buttons for me. your erogenous zones may vary.

Mil0Mil016 days ago

Yes, it's a bit repetitive, we've already read it all in previous chapters. But the style is still great. I love that Ashley is still embarrassed, my favorite part is where she explains her nickname.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Perennial Favorite

This is my first time commenting, though I've greatly enjoyed this series for a decade now. It's a gift to all of us that your writing and these scenarios are as timeless as they are arousing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More punishment

Love the story of Ashley but would like to read about a little pussy spankings and not just bottom spankings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More please....and soon!!!!

Very HOT! I can't wait to read more of what you have in store for Ashley. What a pleasant surprise it was to have new posts by you two days in a row. Please hurry with the next chapter. It's so good to have you back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh sweet Lord!

That was so f-ing hot I don't even have to words to describe it! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE post next chapter soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous