Sweet Comunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so deep in this reverie of the mind and body that she hardly noticed when he unclipped the cuffs from the bed frame. Though she was shaky and unsteady from her multiple orgasms she gave no resistance as he positioned her so that she was straddling the bench. When he removed the blind fold she shut her eyes against the light and leaned into his kiss. Their tongues speaking volumes no words could match.

When he stepped away from her she was at first confused. She opened her eyes and looked around the room and then down at the bench between her legs. Attached to it by a suction cup was a large blue silicone dildo. Although she knew the answer she looked at him for direction. This was his scene and she was his to command. Without a word he placed his hands on her shoulders and lightly pressed, Reaching down she guided the tip of the large rubber dong into her swollen, soaking cunt.

It took her a few moments and moving her body up and down the length of the toy to fully seat herself on the bench, the soft molded balls pressing gently against her clit. He took her hands in his and placed them on the loop of wrought iron that served as a handle or rest at the end of the bench. Smiling he clipped the cuffs to a hitherto unnoticed ring attached to the ornate curves of the frame.

As she looked at the convenient attachment point she noticed others hidden here and there.. Not just on the frame of the bench, but on the bed as well. She began to look at the fixtures in the room with a more appreciative eye. Now noting hard points that seemed to just be a part of the simple decorations. Through her aroused distraction she barely noticed as he drew her feet back one at a time to latch her ankle cuffs to the far end of the bench.

It was when he moved the second foot it got her attention. When he moved it back she found that she could not fully support her position as just her toes and the balls of her feet touched the floor. She was mounting the bench much like a rider would lean forward across the neck of a running horse. The fake penis pushing more deeply into her recesses than she had thought to consider.

As she took stock of her posture he watched again. He observed the realization on her face when she shifted on the balls of her feet and found that any movement she might make would result in a rocking motion of her hips. As she closed her eyes and slowly began to rock back and forth, causing the dildo, anchored to the bench to begin to push her once again towards captive pleasures.

Suddenly her eyes flashed back open and she turned her head towards him. Stammering she began to beg for forgiveness. "I'm so Sorry, it...it feels so good. I know I don't have permission, I just couldn't help..." Her pleas fell into a low guttural groan as he pressed the button on the remote he held in his hand. The plug in her ass had buzzed to life and throbbed slowly in a cycle of rising and lowering intensity.

She looked up at him with heavy lidded eyes as he stepped in front of her. He presented his 8 inch cock to her face, still sticky from being in her cunt. "This is my cock," he intoned. "It is hardened for thee. Take and suck upon it, Thus do in obedience to me." Then placing his hand on the back of her head he guided her mouth to engulf his length.

Somewhere in the sensations she was lost. The throbbing vibrations in her ass, mingling with the filling girth within her pussy. She was riding along her own nerves like a sail boat in a storm. Her hips rocked of their own volition as he stroked himself in and out of her sucking lips effectively fucking her mouth as she desperately tried to give him pleasure.

There was no time, no space other than the one she now existed. She was his toy to be played with and she was in bliss as he used her as he saw fit. Her world had become an ethereal realm of climactic crests and surging valleys.

She was aware as he drew is cock from her mouth. His hand still tangled in her hair. With his other hand he gripped and stroked his visibly throbbing meat saying, This is my cum, it is Spilled for thee. Take and drink of it, thus do in submission to me" As he finished grunting out the words his cum erupted from him. Spraying her face and filling her mouth. She rode the moment over the edge of an orgasmic chasm that seemed to swallow her as surely as she strove to swallow all he could give her.

Neither of them knew how long it took to come down from that lofty plateau. He still had his hand gripping her hair. She was resting her head against his hip, his still mostly stiff penis pressing against her cheek. Somewhere in the interim the vibrating plug had shut off. As he sensed her coming to her senses he loosened his grip on her locks and stepped back. He released the clips from the bench and let her steady herself as he then unhooked her ankles.

Keeling, he removed one ankle cuff and then the other. Pausing to kiss the skin where the buckle had rested against it. Then he steadied her as he rose up off the dong and settled once again on the bench beside it. Seh giddily presented him her wrist and he repeated the actions of removing the cuffs and then kissing where they had once been.

He then rose and helped her to her feet. He kissed her softly and spoke, "Clean up in the bathroom, I will do the same and fix us a snack. You can meet me back downstairs." This of course was what they had agreed upon in their correspondence. The choice was hers to stay for the rest of the week as his toy or to have lunch and part as affectionate friends. Maybe to try again some other time.

As he was about to leave the room he turned slightly, "The lace robe is quite lovely." he then departed leaving her with a mischievous smile.

As she made her way to the restroom she reflected that he had not removed the plug. She wondered if it was an oversight or intentional. She decided it would stay in place for now. Whatever the reason it had remained she liked how it kept her feeling naughty.

Cleaned, showered and redressed, including the discarded pantieds and robe, She made a quick stop in her room before heading down the stairs. She stepped first into the kitchen and took a grateful drink of the ice water set beside the plates of fruit and cold cuts. Then taking and sipping upon a tall glass of champagne she looked at the long slender box she had retrieved.

She could see him in the next room. Seated in a reading chair facing away. Ostensibly he was not supposed to say or do anything until she indicated how the day would continue. She set down her glass and opened the box. Walking into the front room she turned and knelt on the pillow that had been placed at his feet. Smiling up at him she placed her treasure in his lap then bent her head down and swept her hair to one side with her hands.

As he carefully fastened the collar around her neck, she began to nuzzle at the inside of his leg, kissing softly, teasing in her way and enjoying being a naughty toy for him. Once the buckle had been fastened he took her hair and draped it back down across her back. Allowing her the freedom for now he felt her fish his manhood through the fly of his boxers and begin to suck on the hardening flesh.

Leaning back in the chair he realized it was going to be a long and lustful week ahead. He smiled as she pleasured him and he reached for the remote to start the plug buzzing once more.

12