Sweet Little Danielle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her friend said, "Try taking off your underwear."

Brooke replied, "My underwear? I don't know."

I almost started laughing when I heard one of the science club boys whispering, "Please take off your underwear...Please take off your underwear..."

Brooke had a funny smile on her face, so I figured that she heard him, too.

Jordan said over the phone, "Come on, Brooke. Where's your sense of adventure? Nobody wears underwear anymore."

Brooke said, "So you want me to go out in public completely naked under my dress?"

In unison, the science club boy and Brooke's friend said, "Yes."

As the other boys glared at the science club boy, Brooke finally gave in and said, "Oh, alright, I'll do it."

Then the boy from the science club loudly hissed, "Oh man, we're gonna see her naked!"

Brooke must have heard the boy, but she continued with her phone call as she removed the short summer dress. Next she unhooked her bra and slipped off the straps. Brooke was standing sideways to the boys, allowing them to get a good look at the profile of her perfectly shaped melons. Next she turned her back to the boys and slid her panties down to the floor giving the boys an unhindered view of her great ass.

Brooke said, "Okay Jordan, I'm completely naked. Now I'll put the dress on."

A few seconds later, Jordan asked, "How does it fit?"

Brooke replied, "It looks great, but it's still tight and the hem stops just below my butt cheeks. I think if I bend over, ass will hang out."

Jordan said, "Bend over and find out."

Facing away from her audience, Brooke bent over and once again presented her beautiful butt to the boys. Brooke bent way over with her legs spread apart, which not only gave the boys a good look at her nice ass, it also gave the boys a partial view of her pussy lips from behind. Her bent-over position also put a strain on the spaghetti straps at the top of the dress, which barely contained her ample breasts.

Brooke said, "I'm hanging out all over. Not only does my ass show, my tits are about to pop out, too. What if we want to go dancing?"

Jordan said, "Try shaking it a little."

Brooke stood up and started twirling around rigorously, causing the short dress to fly up. The light brown hair between her legs was exposed, much to the delight of the boys. I could tell that they were really getting excited now. The boys were fidgeting and a couple of them even moved a hand around inside of their pocket. Then Brooke's boobs fell out of the dress and she stopped twirling.

Brooke didn't bother to stuff her breasts back into the dress as she said, "Wearing this dress would be really dangerous, but I'm willing to give it a try. I'd better slip it off now so that nothing happens to it."

Jordan said, "Good idea," as Brooke stepped out of the dress.

With Brooke's nude body on display, she continued, "I guess there's no reason for me to get dressed. I'll have to start getting ready soon anyway."

Then that science club boy said, "Did you hear that, she's gonna stay naked!"

Brooke said, "Jordan, I just heard something. I have to go. See you tonight."

Brooke quickly hung up the phone and headed for the living room. The boys tried to scramble, but they were caught immediately.

Brooke yelled out, "What's going on here?"

I walked down the steps as if I'd been upstairs the whole time and said, "I came home to put my books away. I waved to you when I came in. Didn't you see me?"

Brooke replied, "Look at me. I'm naked! Obviously I didn't see you."

I asked, "But you had clothes on when I went upstairs. What happened?"

Brooke was surrounded by the boys and made no attempt to hide her nudity as she continued, "I tried on a dress. I didn't know anyone else was here."

I said, "Brooke, you have four boys staring at you. Shouldn't you get dressed?"

Brooke sternly replied, "What I should do is make you take your clothes off and then you'd see how it feels to be naked in front of a group of boys!"

My friends turned towards me as if they expected me to start stripping, but I just glared at them and replied, "No thanks. I'll just keep my clothes on" and then I quickly headed out the front door with the boys slowly following behind me.

Brooke was the topic of conversation the rest of the afternoon. The boys acted like they'd never seen a naked girl before, except on their computer screen, so Brooke was quickly becoming very popular among my friends. However, they still treated me like I was just one of the boys. Even though the boys were considered the school geek squad, they were my geeks and I was suddenly a little jealous of the attention that they were giving to Brooke. Somehow I was going to have to get them to notice me.

12