Sweet Little Danielle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki said, "You're right. There's nothing to worry about."

I thought to myself, "If you only knew!"

Vicki was really getting animated as she describing how she was going to tease her date tonight. Wearing just a tiny vest with only one button that was barely attached and a very short pleated skirt with nothing on underneath except thigh-high white hose and heals, she continued to act out the teasing strategy that she was going to use on her date tonight. As four nerdy teenaged boys and I watched, Vicki continued to prepare for her evening of debauchery.

Vicki asked, "So Danielle, is there anything else I should do?"

I said, "Well with that elastic waistband on your skirt, you should tell Ryan that since he didn't let you wear panties, he has to continually monitor your skirt to make sure that nothing is showing. That should drive him crazy."

Vicki stood up and said, "That's a good idea. I'll pull up my skirt up like this and make him check it out."

I said, "Be careful. A little bit of your cheeks are hanging out."

Vicki said, "Whoops. I'd better pull it down like this. What do you think Marty?"

He said, "It looks fine."

I said, "Liar. She pulled her skirt down so far that her butt crack is showing!"

Marty retorted, "Like I said, it looks fine."

It appeared to me that Vicki was now more interested in teasing my nerdy friends that she was about preparing for her date, so I said, "Turn around Vicki."

She turned and I said, "If you had hair on your pussy, it would be showing above the waistband."

Vicki said, "Okay then, I'd better pull the skirt up. Marty, you watch and tell me when I've pulled it up far enough."

Vicki began pulling her skirt up and asked, "Is this high enough?"

Marty said, "You need to pull it up higher."

Vicki inched the skirt up a little more and asked, "How about now?"

Marty replied, "It still needs to go up higher."

Vicki pulled her skirt up until the hem was even with her hairless pussy.

She asked, "Now is it okay?"

Marty said, "A little further."

I had to laugh because the boys were scooting forward in their seats to get a better view as Vicki pulled the mini-skirt up even further.

Vicki giggled as she asked, "How's that? Does it look good or do I need to pull it up further?"

Marty said, "It still needs to go higher."

I said, "Higher? Her pussy is showing!"

The boys quickly yelled, "No its not!"

Vicki said, "Okay, if you say it needs to go higher, then I'll slide it up a little more" and the she pulled the skirt up even higher.

Vicki's face began to turn red as she asked, "Is that high enough for you guys"

All the boys in unison said, "Higher."

Vicki looked like she was going to pull her skirt up even higher, but I stopped her, which caused the boys to collectively sigh.

I said, "Vicki, if you go any higher, your belly-button will show."

She said, "Too high huh?"

I told her to turn around and bend over, which she did without question.

I said, "You can't pull your skirt up any higher. I mean, do you realize that all of this area is exposed?"

With that said I gently caressed her bare butt-cheeks.

Vicki asked, "Does it look bad?"

The boys quickly replied, "No, it looks great."

I continued, "It looks better than great, but I just want you to know that you're showing this, too."

Then I softly dragged my finger up and down her sensitive butt-crack. I smiled at the boys as I continued moving my finger up and down the length of Vicki's crack.

Vicki moaned, "I told you in the bathroom that this feels good and now you're doing it again. What are you trying to do, turn me on?"

I giggled and said, "Whatever works."

Vicki said, "Alright, you've pointed out everything that's showing."

I said, "Well, not everything" and then I moved down and began to slide my finger between her pussy lips.

Vicki started stammering, "Oh no, Danielle. Don't touch me there. You don't know what that does to me."

I said, "I know exactly what that does to you" as I inserted my finger inside of her.

I continued, "Wow. You must like it when I touch you there because you're so wet."

Vicki seemed very embarrassed as she begged, "Please...please stop. Don't do this in front of the boys," but I continued moving my finger around inside of her.

I reached up under her vest and began to roll her left nipple around between my fingers while I continued to stroke her pussy. Vicki leaned forward, and then she put her arms and face on the chair. Her legs were straight and her knees were locked, so her bare ass was pointed high in the air. Vicki started rocking back and forth against my finger. Her motion caused her vest to fall forward and her bare breasts were now put on display for the boys to see.

I wanted to intensify the situation so I crawled under Vicki and began to lick her little clitty as she rocked back and forth slamming my finger deep inside of her. The boys couldn't believe their eyes as I worked my tongue around over Vicki's wet slit, while fingering her love hole with one hand and caressing her vulnerable butt crack with the other.

Vicki whispered, "Oh it feels so good, but I can't do this in front of the boys."

I said, "Do you want me to stop"

Vicki said, "I don't...I don't know. It feels so good, but it's so humiliating with all the boys staring at me."

I started moving my finger in little circles inside of Vicki, which made her moan even louder.

Vicki whimpered, "Oh Danielle, you're so good."

I replied, "You've taught me well mistress Vicki!"

Then I continued, "What about the boys? They're still watching you. They can see your perky breasts bouncing around and they have a clear view of your nice ass. They can even see my finger going in and out of your pretty, pretty pussy!"

She quipped, "Shut up! I don't care about the boys anymore. Just stop talking and start licking."

I smiled at the boys and then I directed my tongue back to her love button. I held my finger stiff inside of her tight pussy and let Vicki do the work. Her bare titties bobbled back and forth just above me as Vicki continued gyrating her hips. When she started moving faster, I knew she was about to cum.

I jokingly asked, "Vicki, you'd better stop. You're dates going to be here soon."

Breathlessly she moaned, "No...no, can't, I can't stop now. It feels so good. Gotta...gotta finish."

I continued, "But there's four boys watching you. They can still see your pretty pink nipples, beautiful butt and nice wet pussy!"

Vicki moaned, "Don't...care. Can't stop. I'm too...I'm too close."

I said, "But Vicki, you're practically naked and there's a group of boys looking right at you."

She yelled, "Shut up and put your tongue back where it belongs. You started this, you finish it!"

I sensed that she was getting frustrated so I positioned my tongue back on her little clitty as she rocked even harder with my finger deep inside of her.

Vicki softly moaned, "Yeah, that's it baby, that's the spot."

I used the index finger on my other hand to tickle her butt crack, which made her squirm a little. However, she started breathing louder, as if she enjoyed it, so I continued tickling her vulnerable crack.

Finally she screamed out, "Oh...oh wow. I can't...I can't hold back. I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

She thrashed hard against my hand for a while and the she came to a halt, but I kept moving my finger around inside of her so she begged, "Please stop, I can't take it any more."

I said, "Okay, I'll stop," but I managed to drag my finger over her little clitty one last time as I pulled it away from her, which almost made Vicki jump out of her skin.

As Vicki turned around to sit down, I pulled her skirt up so that she wouldn't sit on it and stain it. Vicki looked exhausted as she sat back with her legs spread wide apart. I was holding her skirt up, which left her wet hairless pussy exposed to the boys. Her little vest was still pushed up above her breasts, so her soft pink nipples were showing, too.

Vicki's eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily as I looked over at the boys. They all had bulges in their pants and they even had their hands in their pockets, but Vicki didn't reach her goal of actually getting the boys to pull out their joysticks and fire their missiles.

I asked, "Do any of you guys want to pull on your play-toy before I cover her up?"

That made Vicki smile and open her eyes.

She whispered, "Come on boys. You know you're gonna do it when you get home."

Vicki softly touched her breasts and said, Mmm, look at my breasts. You want to touch them don't you? And my round rosy nipples...You just want to kiss them, don't you? I know you'll be thinking about my titties tonight, so why don't you just whip 'em out now and get it over-with?"

I said, "You are so bad, Vicki!"

Then she softly caressed her inner thighs and said, "And look down here. Oh my, I still don't have any panties on! That means my pussy is completely exposed. Are you looking at my pussy boys? Go ahead, take a nice long look. Do you like looking at my pussy? Come on, you know you want to stroke yourselves. Go ahead. It'll be fun."

I started laughing because the boys looked like they were about to die. There was sweat rolling down their faces and they were squirming around on the couch like they had ants in their pants. Then Vicki did something unexpected.

She said, "If that's not enough, I can give you something else to look at" and then she reached up and grabbed the waistband of my shorts.

I was wearing a pair of blue gym shorts with white cotton panties underneath. Vicki managed to grab onto both and pulled them all the way down to my ankles. I tried to squat down and retrieve my shorts, but Vicki got a hold of my tank top and as I squatted down, the shirt went up above my breasts. Vicki was now standing on my shorts, preventing me from pulling them up.

I pleaded, "Please Vicki, move your foot so I can pull my shorts up," but she wouldn't move.

She asked, "What's wrong. Are you embarrassed because you're naked and all of your friends are looking at you?"

I was still in a squatted position and then I got really embarrassed when Vicki said, "Look down here boys. I think you can see Danielle's pussy lips."

She reached down with her finger and split my moist lips apart so that they were easier to see.

Then Vicki said, "There you go boys. Now you can really see her pussy!"

Instinctively I stood up, but I stumbled a little and walked right out of my shorts and underwear. I was bottomless as I stood in front of the boys, so I quickly struggled to pull my top down. Unfortunately I yanked down so hard on the stretchy top that my boobs popped out of the armholes.

Vicki chuckled and said, "Look at her beautiful boobies" as she tweaked my nipples.

I was busy trying to tuck my tits back into my shirt as Vicki started combing her fingernails through my neatly trimmed brunette bush.

Vicki began to say, "Oh my, Danielle has such a pretty pussy. Don't you agree boys?"

I was mortified as all of my friends were checking out my hairy triangle.

As Vicki continued sifting her long fingernails through my pussy hair, she said, "You guys have wanted her for so long and now here she is standing in front of you without any pants on. Oh, and look how well Danielle has trimmed her pussy hair. It's not so bushy anymore! It's nice and soft. Now let's check underneath and see if her pussy is wet."

I think the boys were about open their flies, but I couldn't take the humiliation any longer. I pushed Vicki off my shorts and bent down to pick them up. I had my back to the boys, so my butt was pointed right at them. Vicki used the opportunity to spank my bare ass in front of the boys, but I quickly scooped up my shorts and then I led Vicki into her bedroom. I told Vicki how embarrassed I was, but she just laughed.

Vicki said, "Next time we're both going to strip in front of the boys and then we'll give each other an orgasm."

I told her that I didn't know if I could go through with it, but she said that I may not have a choice. I was a little worried about that statement, but eventually I recovered from my embarrassing predicament and helped Vicki get fixed up so that she looked good for her date. As planned, she didn't wear any panties. Soon we went back into the living room.

I said, "Shows over boys. It's time to go."

Vicki gave me a big wet passionate kiss and said, "Thanks baby."

I said, "Any time sweetie!"

As we pulled away from Vicki's house, we saw a red Corvette convertible coming down the street. I don't know which the boys' would rather have, the car or the girl? Personally, I'd take the girl!

12