All Comments on 'Swing Open, Swing Closed'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments
hodunkhodunkalmost 13 years ago
Love this story

Well stangstar06 you have done it again. I started reading this story and couldn't stop until the end. Your storys always pull me in. Thanks for this one and I'm waiting on the next.

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
?????HUH////////WHAT

STORY MADE SENSE UNTIL THE LAS 8 LINES. THERE IS WHEN I LOST THE MEANING OF THE ENDING. TK U MLJ LV NV

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapealmost 13 years ago
Hated this story.

Far from your best. Probably your worst.

If I had someone do to me what Wanda did, she would end up dead and my ex would at least know the full story as to why he was with Wanda's sister.

Hell, Elise could be the most glorious woman in the world and I would divorce her in a New York Minute if I found out my relationship with her was formed from a setup by her sister. And I would probably kill Wanda as the husband for inserting herself in my marriage to break us up.

Yes, the wife was dumb, and at fault, and I would not forgive her for letting herself be manipulated. But, I would not be able to stay married to Elise with a clear conscience over how her sister set things up. And at the minimum her sister would spend some time in the hospital; my rules against beating the crap out of a woman would be suspended in the case of that bitch.

Again; hated this story. Love most of your other ones, but not this one at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
horrible

I can't really imagine anyone liking this who didn't either hate women or harbor an intense anger towards them. Pretty much equivalent to the crap ntrmaster was writing last year but with a woman as the victim rather than the man. Truly ugly! Also, belongs under the heading mind control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Liked it!

It's different from the regular LW stories. Women pouching other women's husband is not that strange. i think its pretty common. what's harder to find is a good man. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Actually this is too funny, Should be made into a movie.

Just goes to prove never marry a woman with an IQ of about 50. Could anyone in real life be as this woman who thinks with her cunt?

curioussscuriousssalmost 13 years ago
I really didn't like this,...

...partly because it was devoid of your usual vibrant style. The narration was as if through a fog. She sounded like a cardboard caricature, reading from a prepared speech and showing no real emotion at all until it was too late. Although that was the point of the story I still didn't like it.

It gives me no pleasure to say that because I really do like your other stories.

I appreciate your devotion to Thursdays schedule and I look forward to next week. You're a super author and this was just a blip.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Rough start here

But it ended being a well executed portrait of a stupid cow!

BriteaseBriteasealmost 13 years ago
poor woman!

Stupid maybe, but so many people are. A great, interesting, different take on the normal. Good story.

Mandy01Mandy01almost 13 years ago
Sorry Stang, this one sucked!

Not from a literary sense, as usual you put together and good yarn. No, this is all too much of a downer. I don't like the bad guys winning and Wanda needs her comeuppance.

Maybe a nice stroll down the road into an oncoming carfor good ol Wanda...driven by Joyce...or better yet accidently on purpose run down by Elise..."Sorry Sis, and after all you did for me...too bad, so sad!”

I really don’t want to see the bitch die, just a quadriplegic will do, so she can slowly rot in her bed for the rest of her life.

ALONE and SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a thought

Amanda

zed0zed0almost 13 years ago
ROFLMAO!

This is one of those human comedy stories, right? Loved every word, and laughed my ass off at the ending. Thank YOU for a great and very entertaining story.

Fighting41Fighting41almost 13 years ago
Sorry Stang

I usually like your stories Stang but this one justed missed the mark for me. Was able to see where the story was going along way from the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sorry dude

but this one was only a 2 for me.

novel idea, but it didn't quite have the spark your usual work does.

on the bright side, we all have off days and I'm looking forward to your next story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not a keeper...

As fas as the mechanics of the story, it seemed to be well written with good character development; however, I was surprised that I so thoroughly disliked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
agree not one of your best

but I liked the different approach. However, you painted a woman as dull and stupid as can be. I can hardly believe she was that naive and couldn't see where this was going. Therefore, only 4 stars.

FranxmiffFranxmiffalmost 13 years ago
Editing

It would be bloody nice if you edited your stuff occasionally, and into the bargain try to remember who is who in your story. It would make things so much nicer if you did

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not good

Sorry StangStar. Normally, I really like your stories a lot. This could be your poorest effort yet. One problem is that what was happening, with Wanda's trickery and so forth, was obvious from very early on. Another is that the characters are all cardboard cutout cliches. The wife in particular, is so stupid that it's a wonder she could breathe. Even if one imagines that she's a hothead, her behavior simply isn't credible. Everything is rigged against her. For instance, she never really denies that she was one of the people who drugged her husband, and before long that's pretty much established as fact in the husband's mind. And even if she was that stupid, wouldn't there be anyone else who would clue her in?! Then, finally, there's the fact that evil wins. We can't be happy with the husband finding a new wife because of all the over the top duplicity.

I could see a story just like this being much better if more time and effort were put into it. For instance, imagining what the wife was really thinking and feeling, and have her react in a realistic fashion, instead of a cartoon fashion. Wanda's duplicity would have to be more intricate and creative to succeed in a story like that. In this case, her plot is ridiculously easy, and that makes for boring and predictable reading.

On a more personal note, StangStar, you made a comment a few days ago in another author's story that you were feeling angry at your ex-wife lately for some reason. I suspect you channeled that anger into writing this story and making the wife a total loser. That might have been cathartic for you, but it's poor reading for others, because it's just so over the top.

Mousse9Mousse9almost 13 years ago

Man, this is a big experimental phase you're going through, huh Stang? Lots of different takes on the LW genre.

I don't have much to comment on the story itself (at the moment!), except for one thing. Wanda seriously needs to get her comeuppance. Absolutely. I actually thought the ending would be Joyce killing or mutilating Wanda as revenge.

Greg doesn't know he has a MONSTER as a sister in law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well, I thought it was 5 stars great!

Wonderful; had me grinning and laughing. To those detractors, stay with your JPB garbage. Obviously that's up your alley.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
a Brillant comedy!!!!

Ok...actually not.

In fact this was total crap... it is contrived ...moronic ... and the wife is beyond stupid .

for example The Tasering by the cops of the wife ... who is 5foot 1 inches tall wass absurd to the Nth degree.

Yeeech

.... the last time I felt this fucking stupid was watching Sarah Palin attempting to explain Paul revere's ride

JustForPostingJustForPostingalmost 13 years ago
Beyond stupid

This has to be SS's worst yet, and that's saying something.

This once a week, hell-or-high-water approach is clearly more that the author is capable of handling. The writing is worse than usual, the situations are forced... it's just a trainwreck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
SS has gone to far

You seem to be slipping on your writing, or who ever is spell checking is doing just that spell checking and not reading your story to be sure of grammatical errors. Some how Joyce got turned into Wanda by the end the story. Having to go back and forth to be sure i am reading it right sucks. Sorry but this is barely two stars, having no respect for readers just marks you as JPB...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
why not

just kill wanda as causing your problems to begin with be easy to light a fire under her house one night after you drug her sorry ass...still have a key ...slink in slink out leave a good dose of sleeping pills in her water or milk or shit wine you do know she really likes drugs dont t=oyu..or shoot kill elise then just shoot her then try n kill yourself so theyll find you mentally incompetent n then they cant even try you.then the competition will be dead her lil sister will no longer be any ones problem wanda will then be unhappy because she wont be able to fuck any more

she wont be able to do anything but sleep n damn herself for meddling n becoming a vegetable for life...fucked up story all the way around not your usual good fair 0

looking4itlooking4italmost 13 years ago
I have to agree

Especially coming off the heels of you last story, this one was quite disappointing both on editing issues as well as the story line. Unlike others I've read the characters in this one are just not believable. There was some of your normal depth but it really didn't seem to flow as well, almost tedious at times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
anything you put out there with a strong man

the weakminded writers will cut down.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 13 years ago
Wanda must pay!

Yeah, the wife fucked up, but she didn't deserve a "friend" like that.

Good story. Needs a little editing work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Story SUCKS

What the piss. Why don't you write a Love story for the female readers. To long, to much bull shit and to little fucking. Maybe you should start writing kids books.......

bigguy323bigguy323almost 13 years ago
Not your best work. I think the story may be an experiment with point of view.

I don't recall any stories you've written completely from the Female point of view. Plus, you wrote her as a moron.

Much of the angst I like in your stories comes from "being" the male protagonist. It is easier to do so from the male point of view. It takes a very well written and well drawn character for me to really enjoy the female point of view.

It helps if the woman is smart. In this story she was not.

fausttusfausttusalmost 13 years ago
Disappointment

You need to get a new editor.

This is the second time I've rated one of your stories a one.

I hate to say it but I had more sympathy for the wife then the husband.

He come off as a complete jerk and adulter and hypocrite for living with the wife's replacement who happens to be the sister of the woman he should hate.

A decent editor should have pointed out that point to you.

This story was a role back not a step forward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
New points of view are hard.

Not your best work, but tackling a point of view thats a complete 180 from what you usually do is not easy and I applaude you for the effort.

To everyone cutting him down, go spend a day trying to think like someone you hate. Its not easy, or particularly fun to try to emphasize with the enemy.

StangStar06StangStar06almost 13 years agoAuthor
Okay you're right

This story was not very good! The only thing I can say is well... I guess I should tell the truth. This story was written a few months ago and not posted because I considered it weaker then some of the things I've done recently. The story that hopefully comes out next week (if it isn't rejected...If it is most of you know where to find it) Is the longest and most ambitious thing I've tried so far. It actually started out as a dare after the private eyes story a couple weeks ago and morphed into something I never expected. The problem was that it took me more than a week to finish it. And with that story I've been working with an editor. She's very good and has even helped with that annoying comma thing you guys seem to comment on. So I appologize for this story and have learned from it. Sometimes it's better to simply not put out a story than to put out a weak one. I originally thought of only putting out half of next week's story but for the most part most of you guys also hate it when I break the story up into parts. Any way see you next week... but who knows you may hate that story too. SS06

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 13 years ago
Great

Great tale of deception... Although, i'd suspect Greg would suspect that he'd been set up once he learned who his new brides sister is. A chevy driving scheming whore... Haa haa

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959almost 13 years ago
Not the best, but not bad, and it can be improved

As I read it and read the comments about it, it seemed to me that the writing style reflected the point-of-view of the story. The story was mechanical, etc., because it was being told by someone whose perspective and communication were skewed. A valid literary technique, but it does make the story harder on the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
different ending

I thought a better ending would have been for her to kill Wanda at the wedding and spend the rest of her life in a mental institution

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bummer

Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
really not the best of your stories

the plot is so cruel and you think this is erotic ?

and why in hell would the husband want anything have to do with somebody who drugged him in the first place.

not actually this story is plotwise even awful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cageyteecageyteealmost 13 years ago
Keep in mind that I am an old man!!!

A very old man, if it comes to that and it could be that my opinions are out of wack with today's norm!!!!!!! I have, unlike a significant number of those who have commented on this and other stories, actually written and posted stories of my own. Some of them I like, some are O.K. and, believe it or not, a few are some I really don't like!!!!

I like your stories!!!! Some better than others, but I assume that's normal.

I have posted comments before that alluded to the notion that LW was becoming nothing more than "variations on a theme" and that we had to strive to do something new and different.

I BELIEVE YOU HAVE DONE THAT HERE!!!!!! I EXTEND TO YOU MY PERSONAL CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I rarely do it, but this time I read a great many of the other responses and I am aware that I seem to be in a minority here, that is, until I looked to see who the responders were. Once I eliminated those who have yet to post a story of their own (which dealt a with the "anonymousii" or "anonymouses") (please excuse my aging mind and my terrible recollection of Latin) and those who have demonstrated for quite some time that their real purpose in responding is to see their own words in print and assume someone cares what they think, whether their notions are applicable to the story or not, I could not find too much disagreement from anyone who mattered a damn to me. Britease is someone to whom I would pay attention and, if I'm not mistaken, he appears to agree with me! Bigguy323 at least seemed to recognize that there was an attempt to experiment with "point of view" but like so many mindless others, wanted you to write "more of the same". Mandy01 (who writes well by the way) acknowledges you wrote well "from a literary sense", she just didn't like where the characters ended up.

As always, I thank you for sharing your time, energy and talent and I look forward to seeing more from you, hopefully soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
agree, writing from the woman's perspective is difficult

Fun read, noticeable strain in writing the woman's perspective though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Accidentally great???

I think this is your best work by far. The staccato-like pacing and phrasing as well as the tragi-comic story line were excellent. Some of the plot devices were really out there, but they worked in a crazy, zany sort of way. This story put me in mind of a Bob Hope or Hope-Crosby Road movie and that is its genius. I think those readers who took it too seriously missed the point.

Of course, I have read some of your other stories that just didn't work and fell flat. Perhaps because you took them too seriously. This type of weirdness doesn't work in a serious story. My biggest question is whether you intended this story to work as I have mentioned or if it was accidental.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Jumping on the bandwagon

I have to agree with many commenters about this story. I don't think it's one of your best.

<P>

The writing technique certainly met your usual standard, but the narrative left a lot to be desired. I believe that a successful LW story should build emotional tension between the characters until a catalytic event occurs and the situation resolves. The tension between Joyce and Greg never really developed through the story through using Joyce's limited POV. By the time the reader understands Greg's perspective, it is too late. Even if one considers that the true focus of the story is on Joyce's and Wanda's relationship, it is only realized at the story's end.

<P>

I couldn't empathize with any of the characters. Joyce was too passive and naïve. Wanda was just a prototypical psychopath. Greg was characterized as uncommuncative and uncompromising juxtaposed with being a loving family man. I think that his character would have been served better if he had engaged Joyce in a more open and forthcoming manner.

<P>

If cageytee's hypothesis is true, this story is a good experiment, albeit not very successful IMO.

LaddydeathLaddydeathalmost 13 years ago

Great tale of deception

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

"The sex I'd had with the dick jockeys at the club"

LOL-where do you come up with these one liners!

romaq7705romaq7705almost 13 years ago
hmmmm... not good

mainly because you told the story from the wife's perspective. oh well even the great michael jordan had off nights. i expect 60 point game next time.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
oh, wow!

Even for this category, or perhaps especially for this category, this is a phenomenally unique story. Definitely 5-star, and wonderfully written.

cpetecpetealmost 13 years ago

Even if this was a "early" story you posted just to fill the space-it is still one of the better tales on this site.

A different plot, interesting read and wel done-as always.

Look forward to your long story next week

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Wanda was a freaken psychopath and Joyce was DUMB. Not going to call you a woman hater or whatever but all of your wives seem to be dumb as rocks.

But as in all your stories the guy is once again "saved" this time by the psycho's sister. Am I supposed to feel good for him? Because I didn't.

And I am sorry but Elise bribing the children with ice cream rubbed me the wrong way. She is NOT their mother and thus shouldn't even be involved.

But I didn't "hate it".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Saw it coming

The characters were stupid and the ending very predictable. I wasted 15 minutes reading this crappy story.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 13 years ago
What about Wanda

I like your stuff but wish Wanda the wicked wish was melted or something at the end

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzalmost 13 years ago
Ouch

Ok sometimes you get a clunker. Everyone has a bad day now and then. BUT, too many of the commenters are acting like the world is going to end.

My suggesstion is to try to write the worst possible story, presented in the most horrendous manner possible and see if you can have a hit like they did in the movie/play "The Producers" Even if people hate it it might be fun to attempt......??

PTBzzzz

Lucy! You got some 'splainin' to do!

victoriangentvictoriangentalmost 13 years ago
Great Writing Terrible Finish

So, good ole Wanda just moves on. I wonder, does she have another sister?

Stang, you need to keep your Pony outside the garage when you write next Thursday, that way you get less mind altering emissions and it can keep you lucid in your conclusions of your story.

Still worth a 5, even with no reprecussion to Wanda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This was one of your worst stories.....I gave it a one star. I look forward to reading your stories every week, but this one just didn't do it.

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
Well!!!!

Read you next week. We will not talk about this week!!!! OK

SKHPSKHPalmost 13 years ago
Nicely written, but stupid & unbelievable plot

Stang, you can do much better! An unbelievably stupid wife, an unbelievably stubborn husband and an unbelievably cruel bitch with an unbelievably naive sister - where on this world do such characters exist?

Don't waste your writing skills - better skip a week!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Worst Story to date!

I have to say that this is StanStar6’s worst story to date. For generally a very good author, this story just sucked! Dumb wife, a psychopathic co-worker, and a husband who abandoned his wife at drop of a pin. The husband was just a cartoon character who was portrayed as the perfect husband and then fell apart and abandoned his wife at the first crisis in their marriage. You just felt bad at the story’s end; for the wife, for the children and maybe for the husband although he was the real "dumb ass”. There were no redeeming features in this story. Erotic Horror rather than a Loving Wife’s tale? No just plain horror!

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
Very stupid Wife.....

but a very evil friend. The husband should be at least notified to have nothing to do with such a manipulative bitch. This story stretched to boundaries of plausability, but it is an interesting premise to base a story on. I liked the new plot idea, so I gave it a four. Thank You.

Average_ReaderAverage_Readeralmost 13 years ago
I ENJOYED IT

The plot might have been a little bit "out there" but it was well written and fun to read.Author still in the top 10 writers here.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 13 years ago
Interesting Story

I think Joyce would be likely to exact some serious retribution upon Wanda, however she may not be smart enough to execute... Very interesting and a sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yikes!

Oh boy - so I'm guessing (based on your last couple of postings) that you're moving your stories towards a more "fantastic, way out" kind of writing style. Because very little here (other than the expected Mustang reference) pertains to any expression of reality; although the ending almost salvaged it - almost. Is it the pressure of self-imposed deadlines, or adherence to the "Loving Wives" genre? Take a break, push back from the keyboard, and try again when you have a story to tell

Just_Simply_MeJust_Simply_Mealmost 13 years ago
A Typical Well Crafted Piece By StangStar06!

However, Stang, you have focussed so heavily on the Loving Wives theme in oh so many stories that you seem to have fixated yourself on this particular theme by submitting a new piece each week that you inadvertently overlooked a more appropriate theme for this particular piece to call home.

It would seem to have a much better fit under the Humor & Satire theme, for it truly is a satire in all regards. As proof of this, here's a definition of satire obtained from Google; the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues. This piece fits this definition in oh so many ways from the very beginning to the very end. I won't belabor the point by pointing out each element in the piece to support this.

curioussscuriousssalmost 13 years ago
SS06...

...I feel kinda bad for dissing this story like I did.

I do want to point out that you are a very talented author and I have really liked almost all of your skillfully-woven stories. Like I said, I really look forward to Thursday mornings because I know I'm going to get a new SS06 special to read. As this is the first time I've not really enjoyed one of your stories I can't, and won't, complain - especially at the price I paid for it!

Best Wishes you talented man - I hope to hear from you next Thursday.

Please don't take the negatives to heart.

I still gave this a 4 for your sheer imagination - still no plagiarism here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Writing Excellent - Story Sucked

I think I'm with Mandy01 on this one. The writing was your usual excellent prose, but I just hated where the story went and felt sorry for the person I should have contempt for.

Sadly, people like Wanda actually exist and I guess I felt the injustice of it all a little too strongly. This is actually a good thing I guess because your story still provoked a strong emotional reaction in me, just a negative one. That, and for the first time ever I saw where this was going very earlier on (1st half of first page) it was like watching a train wreck in slo-mo. I knew what was going to happen but couldn't do a thing about it.

Personally, I'd have prefered some revenge against Wanda too.

Thanks SS06 I look forward to your next masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The writing was great but the plot made ZERO sense.

I quit reading after the date night. IF Greg was prepared to divorce his wife because some guy copped a feel, then why did he beat up the two guys?

Also, he agreed to the terms of seperation and rather than trying to woo his wife, he treated her with contempt and walked out, making unfounded accusations about future activities. Who the Fuck Does That if they want to remain married? What should she have done to win him back? He freaked out and for what? If he was going to get a divorce no matter what, then why didn't he just do it and save everyone the grief?

There are alot more issues than just these; but they suffice for examples as to the inconsistency of the plot and direction of the characters. I won't be wasting anymore time reading any subsequent chapters.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Is it possible that there are real Joyces out there?

I'd say, probably not. She had to be one of the dumbest wives SS06 has ever written about. This certainly isn't my favorite story of his, but nevertheless it was a fun read if one takes it as a sort of comedic tragedy with extremely drawn characters and situations.

I LOVE Thursdays because they usually mean another SS06 story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I like your stuff in the past, but not this one

Bad story. Stupid pathetic wife. If she had actually killed Wanda it might have been redeemed, but this was just whiny shit. Sorry, I really look forward to your stuff but this one stank.

dad2you2dad2you2almost 13 years ago
How could he let Wanda

even enter the church he was getting married in after she had drugged him and tryed to seduce him. I am supriesed that he had anything at all to do with Wanda's sister after he fond out what she had done to him and his ex. If Joyce wanted some revenge all she had to do was go back into the church and when the minister ask "does anyone have a reason why this union should not take place" was stand up and tell everyone what Wanda had done. I bet that would have ended the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I think i liked it more after reading all the comments

it seems everyone thinks Wonda set it up. all she did is made the wife into what she wanted to be. all the choices made were her own. so Wonda let out a tape of the wife acting like she wanted to. she went to the husband and told him she did it all for him. I think i know some women that would think they could do that to there man. they think he loves them so much that after they become a cum dumpster there husbands will still take them back. and maybe you just thank Wonda for showing you what your wife was really like and for giving a wonderful person to replace her. never read any of your storys before but i will now.

Chuck

Alberta  AlAlberta Alalmost 13 years ago
Not as good as your usual stories.

I have always enjoyed your stories no matter what the subject. I found myself losing concentration and forcing myself back to the story a number of times. I can't tell you why. The subject was okay and the plot line acceptable. there was something missing.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 13 years ago
I don't know. Too conflicted.

x

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 13 years ago
Your Worst Ever

Nobody to root for. The husband and wife are more stupd than each other. So is the new wife. Wanda is a piece of shit, and you mixed up the names pretty badly.

I am disappointed.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
Weak story

The wife is as dumb as a rock. Someone said that some people ARE stupid and that is certainly true but it's not interesting to read about them. <br><br>

A lot of people were pissed at Wanda but I thought she made a decent villain except that she was too obvious. What did she really do except facilitate what the dope wanted to do anyway? Yeah, she got her sister installed as the "nanny" but really didn't do anything to get them together. She did send the video to the husband. That the the overt nasty thing she did. But the wife is the one that fucked all those people. There wouldn't have been any videos if the wife hadn't fucked them. And doesn't hubby deserve to know what a slut she is? Wifey wanted to play Russian Roulette and Wanda supplied the gun and bullets. But wifey pulled the trigger. I agree with Wanda, hubby is far better off with his new wife. So Wanda wasn't really a friend, DUH! <br><br>

Four pages is far too long to read about someone being this dumb.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 13 years ago
Farfetched . . .

.. . and a lot of dumbass thrown in, but the ending was screwed up enough to want to wait for it. You described the intimacy of a hug well, Stang; simple gestures do convey a lot. I think Burns said something about best laid plans gang aft aglee - I never did understand grandmother and her Scots mutterings after she passed 90, but I think gang aft aglee translates to somthing like shit happens.

Good story, questionable, but a fun read for the characters.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
Even the Mustang got a flat!

Liked the ending and all the subtile hints that she should have/could have seen early on... but didn't.

I've known three women named Wanda in my 60+ years of life, all three were like the one in this story. Devious.

I expected more from you.

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 13 years ago
Emotionally Provoking Story

Good writing, as usual, but I didn't care for the plot. Probably because it hit too close to home. There are a lot of Wandas out there and they have made an art out of manipulating others for their own gain. Any person who is compassionate, generous, helpful to others or a little insecure is a prime victim for these unscrupulous people. A conniving Wanda saw Joyce's weaknesses and insecurities and used them to manipulate her into thinking that she was her friend and that she knew exactly what Joyce needed to have a more fulfilling life. Insecurity is a side effect of punishment. You can't help if you are insecure. It was how you were raised. Unfortunately, Joyce had to pay the consequences. So, I really didn't care for the story on moral grounds. People that don't know anything about behavior would say that Joyce wasn't innocent. Yes, she wasn't innocent of doing those things but the only thing she is guilty of is being naive and too trusting which tends to happen to people that grow up in small towns and then move to large cities where there are more people that prey off of unsuspecting others.

A good ending to the story would have been: When Wanda confessed to Joyce and gloated how she had manipulated her into ruining her own life. Joyce, realizing that now she really didn't have anything to live for went and got her gun which she stored since she went to college. The next day at work she confronted Wanda saying, "You really have to be careful when you take everything away from someone." Wanda--"Why is that, sugar?" "Because then they have nothing to lose." As Joyce pulls her 40 cal. Glock out of her purse and puts three in Wanda, center mass. She always liked the way the Glock fit in her small hand but still had the knockdown power of larger guns. Especially, when the person grows up in a small town in northern Michigan where their Daddy taught them how to shoot and the best way to dispose of varmits. "Joyce", he said, "No matter how vicious the varmit is you never let them suffer." Wanda didn't.

Maybe not a happy ending but at least a little justice was served.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Joyce did not love Greg!

What loving spouse allows their soulmate to be drugged by a so-called friend? Why would you leave your family for any non-life threatening reason? Why woiuld you trust anyone else with your life? Up until the dinner party Joyce was like any other disenchanted housewife but when your husband throw you out of his life, beat up two guys to protect you and agree to a separation so you can get your head on straight and you proceed to make the situation worse that is not love. What Joyce loved was Joyce being married to Greg and what was good for her. Now she is a mentally unstable stalker? A good end to a selfish woman. SleeplessinMD

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 13 years ago
Basically

Basically, I liked this story. I suppose there has to be a wife out there who is this stupid. I don't agree with your harshest critics. These guys should lighten up. The story was interesting and held my interest. I wish Wanda had her jaw broken and a couple of legs as retribution for her evil. 5 stars

sammyveesammyveealmost 13 years ago
Sorry

I'm normally a fan, but this one really stretched the imagination! Nothing in the story was realistic. I'm still waiting for your next one.

demantoiddemantoidalmost 13 years ago
Oh Wicked Wanda!

Liked the story, but the characters just missed. Joyce could not hold my sympathy throughout...she almost had me, but alas her weaknesses/flaws were not enough over the top to hold my attention, nor sympathetic enough to tug my heartstrings. Almost loved it, but nonetheless, still enjoyed your efforts. Thank you!

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
Author would like to take it back. A stupid morality tale by an angry writer.

The POV comes nowhere near what I'd expect of even the coarsest female writer. Sloppy writing/grammar drags it down.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Hmm another psychotic on the building block -

Joyce has lost touch - surprise -

Wanda is a sociopath - surprise -

The kids disappoint me - childish loyalty is not normally that fickle.

Elise is a prize - granted -

Greg is a bit one dimensional - like many -

So - nicely done, a bit transparent but well enough paced to get me to the end with a smile on my face -

Thank you very much -

night_passionsnight_passionsover 12 years ago
Lovely story

Lovely story...Loved the twist in the end. Grammar, word selection were a bit on the weak side, but overall, an excellent story. There's aren't many stories with twist-endings on literotica, which happens to be one of my favorite types, so congrats on achieving that feat :-) Hope to see more from you. C'iao!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Tavadelphin read the fucking story again

The wife's a moron, the husband is just a normal fucking guy that loved his wife. Wanda is an asshole but she didn't make the wife fuck off or complain about her boring life. If her life was so boring why does she want it back. And Elise was a woman looking for that life that his wife gave up. Wanda saw how much joyce wanted to be free to fuck other men and help her out. Think about all these single or divorced women. the ones that are married, miss that single life. Their girlfriends telling them about all those sexy guys they fuck. But around 3 am when he has gone home, and she isn't feeling good, it's at that moment that she wishes she had a husband like yours. While you want to be single she wants your life.

VanescaVanescaover 12 years ago
Excellent plot development

SOSC was one of your best stories I've read so far -- I gave it 5 stars. I disagree with the critic who opined that Greg's character was given short rations, so to speak. I think you described the parts of his personality necessary for the story with sufficient clarity. Praising his skill at punting or poker would not have improved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tava is the LW resident cuckster

RAAC is only outcome acceptable and only if it results in creampies for the hubby - SS06 hit a home run with this like he does with every story: humor

The mark of a pseudo-intellectual is the lack of a sense of humor; that is how to spot the norcals, tava-cucks, and other humorless medium IQ turds that think their uninformed and unperceptive comments are "special" on a site like this.

Holy crap, this is the most moronic category on a free erotic story site. Even if you were the "special snowflake" here that would only make you the tallest kid on the short bus. Not the smartest, just the tallest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tava is the LW resident cuckster

RAAC is only outcome acceptable and only if it results in creampies for the hubby - SS06 hit a home run with this like he does with every story: humor

The mark of a pseudo-intellectual is the lack of a sense of humor; that is how to spot the norcals, tava-cucks, and other humorless medium IQ turds that think their uninformed and unperceptive comments are "special" on a site like this.

Holy crap, this is the most moronic category on a free erotic story site. Even if you were the "special snowflake" here that would only make you the tallest kid on the short bus. Not the smartest, just the tallest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tava is the LW resident cuckster

RAAC is only outcome acceptable and only if it results in creampies for the hubby - SS06 hit a home run with this like he does with every story: humor

The mark of a pseudo-intellectual is the lack of a sense of humor; that is how to spot the norcals, tava-cucks, and other humorless medium IQ turds that think their uninformed and unperceptive comments are "special" on a site like this.

Holy crap, this is the most moronic category on a free erotic story site. Even if you were the "special snowflake" here that would only make you the tallest kid on the short bus. Not the smartest, just the tallest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yeah, humor is lost on the HIVs of the world

Probably why they come here to rant - SS06 and I grew up appreciating the same sit-coms and for the same reasons. Archie Bunker was a bigot, so was George Jefferson, and while the humorless pukes decried there existence the people capable of understanding the humor laughed their asses off.

Keep pushing those boundaries: some people will get it, some never will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Get your names straight.

I realize that it's difficult to work hard on a story only to get niggling comments, but I feel it shows neglect, or just downright laziness, when things like getting your characters' names wrong or changed around happens and gets through to the final draft. The characters are, for me, what drives the story -- we want to know them, and want to know what happens to them -- and when Joyce starts narrating about Joyce when she really means Wanda it's more than a little distracting, and it kept breaking me out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
As in all things

As in all of these types of stories, the real bad guys get no punishment. Greg needs to learn the real story. It won't change enything a lot, but help Joyce have better relations with her children. SS06 finish the story, Please.

Jms1956

energystarenergystarover 12 years ago
to HIV

quote "for example The Tasering by the cops of the wife ... who is 5foot 1 inches tall wass absurd to the Nth degree."

I wish this was true. is is absurd, but apparently it happens.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
I do so love this writer -

LOL and the Anon's are always a fun read - not helpful but fun. As always SS thanks for your time and effort I liked this time too.

My turn to be roasted I guess -- I did not notice that anything I said after my first read suggested anything about the husband tolerating Joyce's behavior so cuckster? Weird! Joyce got lost - fucked up and deserves her fate no issue from me there.

The scheming and conscienceless behavior of Wanda is nothing normal to my experience for a decent person - so a called he a sociopath - elitist ? hardly a very popular device used on TV all the time these days so nothing intellectual about it heh. Actually knowing what it means might take more than some anon's bring to the table- I guess.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
only problem is i like the x-wife

she was suck on stupid but when the husband found out the sister of his wife to be what the whore that got his x involved in this shit - it must have gotten him at least thinking. no to reuniting but she might not have been as bad as he thought.

still gvae u a 5 for entertainment.

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Problem

She didn't 'abandon' the family. Her husband threw her out. She didn't ask for a seperation, he did. She didn't seek a divorce, he did.

She is responsible for all the post drug fucking she did (Rape anyone?).

The only large plothole that hasn't been filled in with assfault.

cartmanrlscartmanrlsalmost 12 years ago
come on dude dont leaveme hanging

where is her bad ass revenge.this ex was manipulated used and abandoned.hubby was kind of a jerk.she was stupid for not getting her shit stragt until it was too late.and that video tapin best friend needs her ass kicked.thhe new bride needs to know the truth about her sister and how the ex was fucked over.needless to say dude keep up the good work im waitin on all the new stuff

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
This is the dumbest

story you have written. Was the husband on stupid pills the whole time. He gets involved with this new girl and doesn't have a clue that she is Wanda the whore's sister. At least try to make it believable. Too bad you can't give a story a negative rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupid!

Absolutely stupid. I'd give it a minus 5 if I could.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
@ FD45--you're wrong!

Actually the ex-wife did in fact request a seperation--not Greg!-- because Wanda convinced the brain dead moron that during the seperation she --the ex-wife-- could sample various dicks so she can bring all the new sexual things she learned to Greg. So the ex-wife did in fact abandoned her children; she didn't call them for the 4-5 months she was gone fucking up a storm, although Greg stated it would be best that she not see the children during the 5-month seperation; I don't know of any mother who'd agree to this, she happily agreed to give up her husband & two kids, just so she can fuck different men. She allowed others to manipulate her, she was a fucking puppet. I've read this story before & I still can't understand how a grown ass woman could be so dumb & so naive? She just kept getting dumber & dumber in every chapter, I found myself LMFAO at her stupidity. I didn't understand how she actually believed that fucking numerous men was going to make her marriage stronger --how the fuck does it do that?! It never once crossed her mine that Wanda was fucking with her mind, Wanda wasn't a relationship expert, Wanda was just another fucking slut. I can't understand how she didn't realize Wanda was pimping her out by bringing strange men home so her dumb ass could fuck them. The ex-wife is dumber than dirt, she said that the sex with the different men wasn't good; she didn't enjoy it--what the fuck did she expect him to say--" whew, that's a relief ! Since you didn't enjoy the sex, now we can go back to being a happy couple again!. It didn't matter that she didn't enjoy it--what mattered is that she did it , with numerous guys & I'm sure she fuck'd them bareback. She had opportunities to get her family back but she was too focused on trying to fix something that wasn't broken, if she wasn't feeling, sexy--she should've joined a fucking gym to help get rid of her ever widening ass, if she was feeling bored, bitch should've watched some tv. She fuck'd up that Friday night but the relationship could've been saved if she just gave him a few days & than went home to her family but instead she allowed Wanda to talk her into asking for a seperation , she kept calling Wanda her bestfriend, she obviously doesn't know the meaning of marriage, mother & bestfriend. If Wanda was really her friend she wouldn't of suggest she fucks around on her husband, Wanda didn't know Greg, Wanda didn't know anything about their life & family, only what the moron was complaining about. I think the ex-wife got what she deserved. I don't think Greg did anything wrong, he wasn't a jerk, he kept hoping that the dummy woud wake up, it's not Greg's fault that bitch has an I.Q of a rock.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

just read it again and it is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
needs

tale could have gave the baby sitter, nanny , a little more of her views, feelings.

some women just don`t know when they have a good thing going on. the wife

said she was getting to much loving at home. why would she want to learn

how to get more? I know some women who want some strange stuff. and it

never ended good. read it twice, not bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

Ignore the negative comments. Good Job.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
hahahahaha great story

marriage you gotta be in, it to win it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous