Sybian Engineer 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning found us still entwined together. Which one woke the other was unknown, as we smiled a greeting at one another.

I had my appointment with the patent lawyer, I had a briefcase full of papers, and a stick full of drawings and labelled wire frames.

I would try and make time to do a bit of house shopping as well, with the builders moving in, we were moving out. Our privacy would be lost, and so would the spontaneity.

We showered, washing each other together. Though we played with each other's naughty bits we left it at that, our exploits of the previous night still warming our loins.

The day went well, we had the bulk of the work sorted with the paten application, there were no doubt some niggling details to question, there always are. But I could leave it all in their hands now, at the cost of a few phone calls to clarify matters.

It was almost time for lunch, a quick bite to eat, and on to the house hunting.

I browsed a few estate agents, looking for something Saffy might like till I realised that they all had a web presence. Saffy and I could browse together there, we could chose together.

I was home early afternoon, as I was looking for Saffy my phone rang; if this was her father again I was in no mood for him.

It was Don, he had good news, my patent was safe anyway. "They've accepted our offer in principle, but there are a few little details over the golden handshake to be ironed out, it's as good as yours." Those were the magic words. Another problem solved.

While I was on the phone in the kitchen where it caught me, I heard the front door go, then heels walk click clack into the bedroom, Saffy must have been outside and I hadn't noticed.

I followed her into the bedroom, she was there with carrier bags, she'd been shopping on her own. She turned, surprised to see me.

"Frank, what are you doing there?"

"You've been shopping, good for you, your getting your life back."

"You've changed my life forever, was it only three weeks ago I was stuck in that house, waiting for visits by you."

"Hm, times I looked forward too as well."

"If only we knew, we could have made love with the tights the first time."

"Would we be here now?"

"No, we'd be married." She proclaimed.

I thought of the loose ring, I'd yet to get a spacer, still now that she was out and about we could do it together, and she could chose the wedding rings.

"When do you want to get married?" I asked of her smiling eyes. "Shall we call the Bans?"

"I want a sunny wedding, somewhere tropical; we can have sand, sea and sex." And the thought struck her. "We can have a nudist wedding, on a nudist beach, then everyone can see what you're getting." The last bit was accompanied suppressed snicker.

I smiled as the image formed in my mind. "And see what I've got, my five and a half inches."

"You can wear a dildo over it, then everyone would laugh. It's good enough for me." she cuddled up to me. "It's what you do with it that I like most."

"So, you've been shopping then?" I hastily changed the subject. My thinking had crept into her panties and the pussy I loved to go down on.

"Yes I took a taxi to the local precinct; they've got some nice shops there. There's a dress shop where I got these things, I've spent nearly all your money, but they're nice, you'll like them."

She returned to the bags, showing me two flowery summer dresses, light cotton flouncy things. She had more underwear as well, theses she modelled for me, pretending to be shy, covering herself with her hands and giving me brief glimpses.

My cock wanted her laid out naked, to have his wicked way with her, I nearly agreed with it.

I had other news to share with her, but first I needed a cuppa, and maybe some biscuit to share between us, for I still wanted to look for houses later.

"Saffs, I've, got more news, come while I make coffee." I walked and kissed her lightly as she wriggled back into her slacks again, reaching and doing the clasp for her. She zipped up and looked at me.

"Well, lead on McDuff"

In the kitchen, while the kettle boiled, I told her both that the patent was going forward and we could now, or soon at least, make them with a patent pending mark. Next was the news that the sale of the factory was in hand as well. And lastly, with dregs in our cups, of our search for a temporary home. I opened the laptop, but she suggested we do it on the bed, it being more comfortable there.

We lay on the bed, searching through several sites till she spotted a thatched country cottage, which she fell in love with. As it wasn't for rent I would buy it, it said vacant possession. I phoned Don, talked to the secretary, and gave her the details.

It was teatime, and we had had quite a productive day. A biscuit was definitely called for now, and maybe another night out to celebrate. This time by taxi, so I could drink.

"You want to go out tonight?" I asked her.

"Mm, that'd be nice."

"Anywhere special?"

"Oh, well there's a comedian on at the theatre, I've seen some of his shows on telly, I'd like to go there."

I wondered if there were still tickets.

I clicked up Google and entered the theatres name. I dialled the box office, and yes, they had tickets, they even had a box. I booked it using my card. Spending on this rate would have consumed my salary, my fund was my saviour.

We changed, she into her bolero outfit, me into smart casuals, I'd last used these for the interview that got me the job.

There were several hours to curtain but we could have a bite in town before the show. We were in the hall, she leaning on me leaning on the wall, waiting for the taxi. When it beeped its horn in the drive we were off.

12