All Comments on 'Tabitha Ch. 09'

by LaLaLady

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awww

these two are cuteness. not feeling his ex-band so much though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh lady

great to have this story back, i look for updates all the time, and too excited to see tabitha's name there, yay!!

erin1955erin1955over 14 years ago
thanks

thanks for the update.enjoyed your story.

peethreepeethreeover 14 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Reread this from the beginning. Enjoyed cathing up on Wes and Tabitha. Looking forward to more.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
Glad you're back.

I also had to reread to remember everything. This is a great story but it loses impact when there is such a long break between chapters. I understand that you have a life and writing on a free site doesn't come even close to first... But... if you are taking a break, leave a note on your profile or something so people understand. Waiting endlessly is not fun and it diminishes the enjoyment of the chapter when it finally does arrive. This story is too good to let that happen. I'm really hoping the next chapter is in the works. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
finally! i like

i was pleasantly surprised to see that you finally submitted a new chapter. after checking every few weeks for the past several months for an update, i had resigned myself to believing you had just abandoned the story. like the others, i had to re-read to remember what was going on in the story. a minor gripe is the subplot with tabitha's nosy co-worker. it seems contrived and adds nothing to the story. society people being photographed and published in a magazine? annoying? yes. big deal? not so much. otherwise, nice work.

i must agree with the previous commenter regarding the length of time between updates. something really is lost when one has to wait nearly six months for an updated chapter (continuity, interest, fanbase). i hesitate to force demands on you as you are providing a service and treat for the readers to enjoy, but not so long next time, please.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 14 years ago
Love it!

Love these two!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love it.

Thank you for the update. I fall in love with these two more and more. I love the story and your other work keep it coming. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

Wonderful story update soon thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
did you mean...

Chopin? Just wondering

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous