Tales From Subspace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot woman, very hot, and such a little bitch at work too. I wouldn’t fuck with her, and she had done some word-processing for me when I was in a bind. Great personal assistant. Now that was a cool thought. Hire her for myself, and keep her naked under her business suits in the office. Chill that. I still had to decide what to do with her tonight. She’d been without any release all weekend, but she’d gotten everybody else off a couple of hundred times. She’d be hot for it alright, and it was my decision whether she could have it. Cool.Jon came into where I was sitting, and looked over my shoulder. His big hands on my neck, deliciously cool. His voice floating over me.

“You heard?”

“Yes.” I answered an edge of excitement floating through my voice.

“She’ll be expecting you to cut her some slack for your emotional attachment.” I laughed, what an easily changed misconception. Anne wouldn’t like me if I eased up on her. She’d think I was going soft. Not a chance. Not with her.

“Well, I’ll clear that misconception up quickly.” I would too, and I would be having a wonderful time doing it. “I’m going to take her to my house, Jay should be there, and he’s been asking about her.” Jon chuckled, shaking his head.

“Go to it. See you next weekend.” I bid him good night, and went to collect my slave.

ANNE- ADAM”S PLACE

He came in and got me, making me dress in a tight black dress of knit. No panties on, just those stockings that are a garter without a garter belt. I could feel my thighs brushing each other as I walked to his car. I was a bit nervous, when I realized that we were not going to my place, we were going to his. His and Jay’s place. The man he lived with. I’d only met him, Jay, once. The guy was a walking wet dream. Tall, built, hung. They were best buddies, but not like the kind that I had ever heard about. They took care of each other, when the playing field was empty. I never had a best buddy that would ball me when I was without. Must be nice. This must be some form of male bonding that I was unfamiliar with. I couldn’t imagine some of the homophobic cretins that I worked with doing something decent like relieving each other’s sexual tension, but what the hell.

The house was beautiful, but then I knew it would be. There were two cars in the driveway. A gold Lexus, and a black Mercedes convertible. There was more money in the driveway then my life was worth all around. Jon said I would get spoiled. Good Submissives are hard to find. If I don’t play then no one does.

This was my vacation, and I had given it to him as a present. It was his first time having one of us on a full time basis, but I was pretty sure that it wasn’t Jay’s. He was really happy to see me. Pulling me into the kitchen, and making me get on my knees to give him a blowjob.

He really needed one too, came in about ten minutes. I enjoyed doing it for him, because he seemed to be a genuinely nice guy.

Adam had disappeared while I had been busy, but since I was going to be part of the household this week, I had better get used to being alone with Jay. I didn’t meet his eyes, but it was very difficult, because he had such pretty eyes. He was smiling at me with relief, and that was something.

I was always surprised when others were glad to see me, when I was in slave mode. It was a real rush. Jay was a genuinely decent human being, but still. His sincere affection was welcome to me.

“Well, let’s see. I have big plans for you tonight, sweet.” He leaned into the fridge for a big bottle of water. “I get to treat you just like one of the guys, and you’ll find it a fascinating experience too.” I could feel my breath starting to get short. He smiled. “Danielle is coming over, and I think you will really like her.” Danielle? Somebody new.

I merely waited there on my knees. Glad that his floor wasn’t too hard for me. He sipped his water, watching me and I heard Adam say from the other room.

“All set in here, Jay.” Jay smiled and snapped his fingers. Expecting me to follow him, and I did.

He took me into a room of startling whiteness. It was tile, and had big drain in the floor. Set up like a Turkish toilet. This room had to have cost a small fortune. The hoses hanging on the wall alone, could have scared a complete novice. Showerheads, and nozzles of a startling stainless steel. A small rolling table, stainless, and a cabinet of the same. I wanted to see what was in the drawers.

The thing that really caught your eye was a hydraulic chair in the very center. Set with stirrups, and a cutout in the center for your personal business to be displayed for the world to see. I wondered what was going to happen. I had never seen a set-up like this before. It was intimidating.

“I see you have noticed the birthing chair. Its imported, but then all the really interesting things are. I like it because it allows free access, and full restraint.” Jay put his water on a shelf that ran the perimeter of the room. “Take off your clothes, and get into it.” I swallowed hard, and slipped off the dress I was wearing.

When I was naked, I moved cautiously to the chair, and got into it. It was covered with a white vinyl, and had the feel of being waterproof. I felt sweat break out on my palms.

“Feet in the stirrups, Anne.” I did it. Adam coming over to secure them with thick Velcro fasteners lined with some soft plastic foam. He tied my wrists as well. Patting me gently. Jay picked up a remote control, and pressed a button when Adam was done with me. My legs started to spread, and the chair to tilt backwards. It was an unusual sensation. Jay came over and ran his hand up my leg, just brushing the downy curls by my rapidly arousing sex. He nodded at Adam, who walked away to another room. I could hear water running.

“I like boys. That’s no secret to you, and Danielle likes girls. Adam, when he told me we would have you for the week, told me you liked being treated like a man.” I was paying complete attention to him. “What I like about boys, is something that you have too, isn’t it?”

“Yes, Master.” I said, knowing that he meant my nether regions.

“Since that is the case. I have made arrangements to make good use of your similarity.” He walked away slightly.

“We are going to administer a series of enemas, progressively larger. I want you to be completely empty and ready to play.” He wasn’t asking me, so I said nothing. He leaned over to my ear, and said simply.

“If you are a good girl. I will promise you one of the biggest and best orgasms of your entire life.” I felt myself go wet. It was immediate. Instantly drenched. I heard Adam coming back into the room. Jay stood up, and rolled a table next to me. I saw KY, and some nozzles in graduating sizes from small to jumbo. Stainless steel to hard rubber to long tubes.

I was setting myself. I don’t like enemas, not the feeling, but the emptying. It was degrading. Adam hung the bag from a convenient hook in the ceiling, and Jay sat down between my legs on a stool.

He pulled on some gloves. I heard the snap of them. He started humming this little tune under his breath. It was a happy sound. I felt myself grin. I did manage to suppress it finally. Adam saw it though. His brows knit over his eyes in a little playful frown.

When the chair tilted another couple of degrees and I knew that he could see my wetness. I felt a blush start to move up my neck. A blindfold would make this much easier, but it was not to be. Jay never had me in one. He liked to see my eyes. I could feel his fingers on my anus, and it puckered tightly shut against the invasion. Jay was persistent, and slowly, as he rotated it. It slipped in. The small one. Every millimeter felt as it inched its way into me, and settled near my colon. It did feel good, and I made a small sound of surrender. He undid the flow meter, and I could feel the warmth starting to move up my bowel.

“Relax.” He said, and Adam came to my side, rubbing my abdomen. The massage felt really good. Not to rough, very gentle. His strong fingers kneading my stomach, the pressure of the water seeming to dissipate as he rubbed. It didn’t seem to take very long for the water to stop coming in, and the small nozzle to be withdrawn from me. I felt warm and full. Jay slipped something else into me, in place of the little nozzle. A plug, I assumed so the solution couldn’t come out until he was ready for it to come out. I could feel the pressure building to an almost uncomfortable level, but Jay merely watched the growing sheen of sweat on my face. The small movements of discomfort. He stood up finally, and went into the small room to wash his hands.

”Hold it in for just a minute.” He was resetting the chair, more upright, and turning on water from one of the showerheads hanging on the sidewall.

“Jay never stays for this part of it, but I don’t mind. You okay?” He asked conversationally.

“Yes, Adam. I am fine.” He smiled.

“Now, when I take the plug out, just let it come, don’t force it. This was just one quart. The next is two, then three then as much of a four as you can take.” I felt my eyes widen. He laughed. “It’s not too bad, it’s just filling. I won’t let you get sick or anything. The progressive way of this will let you take more anyways.” He stood to the side of me, and took the showerhead to run it over my pubis. The water was warm, and I felt the urgency reach almost unbearable proportions. He took the plug from me, and I could feel it starting to rush from me. Warm soapy water, and feces. It didn’t burn. It felt almost good. Slippery. “Jay had me use Lanolin, and non-alkaline soap.” He played with the showerhead, and the little pulses of water, tickled my clitoris gently. I tensed. Feeling more flowing from me. It didn’t take too long. My intestines cramping slightly, pleasurably. I sighed.

Adam rinsed the remains down the drain, and Jay came back into the room when he was finished. Adam went to mix the second one. I sighed.

“Feeling empty?” He asked, and smiled when I nodded, answering him. The room was very warm. I was technically powerless, and I wasn’t being hurt. All in all, this wasn’t too bad.

“Good, I can’t promise the whole weekend will be like this, but Adam said you needed something really erotic, totally sensual. He said a couple of weekends ago you had kind of a bad scene. Is that true?”

“It’s not my place to question my masters, Sir.” The formality of my statement, and the brittleness of my voice must have given him his answer, because he stopped questioning me.

“I understand, Anne. You aren’t there now, and I promise to make this one of the most unusual, and exotically pleasing events a submissive could ever experience. You just hit pay dirt. Slave heaven, and I also promise, that not one drop of urine will be spilled tonight.” I smiled up at him. Adam came back out with a bigger bag, and Jay sat back down. Slipping his finger into me, and quipping as he withdrew it. “Clean to here.” He reached over and took one of the long tubes. Holding out his fingers for Adam to squeeze some KY unto them. Adam screwed the tube to the bag, and Jay rubbed the KY down the whole length of it. “Wide open, and back now, please.” He told Adam, and I felt the chair starting to move. Jay was letting the air out of the hose. More slippery goo rubbed around my anus, and as my legs widened I could feel the flesh stretching taut. My knees coming back towards my chest. “That’s good.” The chair stopped.

“This is a Bardex, and an exceptionally long one. We bought all these little toys for you, Anne. This feels a little funny going in, and when the balloons are inflated, but since some of it rests in the very beginning of the large intestines, once its past that point you don’t feel anything but the pressure. Just relax now, and let it happen.” I could smell my lubrication. I must be just drenched.

He put the end of the tube against my ass and pushed slowly. It slipped in easily. I moaned with it. Adam came up to my head, and put his hands on my face. I closed my eyes. It felt like it was going in forever. It seemed to snag, and Jay pulled back. Trying a different angle. That one worked, and it went all the way in. He held it in place, and I heard a small sound. The balloons were being filled. The feeling was very strange. Slowly getting bigger inside me. First one then the other. When that was done. I heard the click of the flow meter, and felt it start to wash into me. The two-quart bag slowly shrinking as it emptied. The pressure was starting to become incredible. Adam moved down again, and rubbed my stomach. It helped, but I could feel some slight cramps. Sweat started to form on my legs.

Jay left us alone again suddenly, and Adam slipped into his place. Getting the warm water ready again. Starting to chatter to me.

“He had this room built when he realized he liked a clean playground, but he didn’t like cleaning up the mess from it. It has seventeen water hoses, and a complete sewer set-up in the floor. The small cabinet has different nozzles, and different kinds of medical tools for Danielle to use when she comes over. She likes an elaborate set-up. “ He undid the valves on the balloons, and I could feel the air rushing from them. “She’s a trip, but in a good way. Really motherly.” The chair started to move again, and I realized I was almost completely forward.

“Let this one out the same way. Don’t ever force it.” I did what he told me to do, feeling emptier when it was over. Softer even than a good beating. The water flowing over my cunt, sending little shivers through me. Jay came back in, when the last of the enema was gone from me, and Adam had washed the remains away.

“So, feel okay?”

“Yes, Master.” I told him, feeling my pulse starting to race. He took the controls and laid me back down. Opening the door on the cabinet, and taking out a wide nozzle of sparkling clean stainless steel. He smiled.

“This one?” He grabbed another, graduating wideness. ”This one? or shall I surprise you?” I didn’t answer. “ I didn’t really want an answer, but since we have two more to go. I guess I get to use both of them.” I shivered. Adam came back with another bag. This one larger still. He made my legs more relaxed, and sat down again. Opening a jar of some kind this time. Slicker lube. Something to make this monster toy go in easily. He was going to use the straight thick one.

“Just like getting fucked, Anne. Fucked in the ass. Wide enough that there’s no way short of a rape that I could hurt you with it, and I am going to put it in so slowly, that you will feel every delicious inch of it.” My cunt dripped. He leaned over and ran his tongue up the middle of my wet slit. Biting my clitoris softly until I cried out with the sensation. Laughing as he stopped, leaving me right at the edge of gratification. He dipped the thing in the jar, and put it against the ring of my ass, pushing so slowly that there was not a bit of pain involved. Just the slow widening of the sphincter. A slow screw. He twisted it around, moving the phallus into me, until it was fully inside, and the slightly narrower base was set well into me. “Open the valve Adam, I want to fuck her with this as it’s going in.” I trembled. Hearing the click of the ratchet, and feeling the flow start.

The first quart went in easily, painlessly. The second quart started to swell my rectum and lower body. I could see it. The beginning of the third started cramping me. I groaned, not wanting to complain, but it was starting to hurt. The clamp closed. Adam let one of my legs loose, and he worked it towards my stomach, pumping it. Refastening it, then doing the same to the other. Jay rubbed my stomach, feeling the swelling there.“Baby tummy.” He said happily. “She might not be able to take a four quart, maybe just two threes. What do you think?” Jay asked. Adam, who was feeling my stomach, nodded.

“That’s the plan then.” He said and un-clamped the tube, so the rest could rush into me. It didn’t hurt as much now. The movements had expanded my body somewhat. I was still swollen looking in the abdomen. He moved the phallus-shaped nozzle. Touching my sex, pushing a finger into it, then two. Slow movements. It seemed as though no time had passed when I heard the clamp click closed again. I had the three-quart in my body. The soap was working into all the little nooks and crannies, making me empty. This simple biological function was out of my hands now. All I could do was enjoy it. The thought was curiously lightening. I was suddenly, like Jell-O. Jay looked at Adam, and smiled. Letting him take his place for the emptying.

“This next one is going to be just some cold water, so the soap gets washed out, then some warm oil to re-lubricate your rectum. The oil feels great, especially after the cold water. You might get some cramping with it, but Jay didn’t want you to forget that any joy you get is dependent on us.” I nodded, feeling the first tiny vestige of fear. Adam, while he washed me, kept talking. Using one of his hands on my clitoris. “The pain won’t last too long, Anne. Just like some bad menstrual cramps, can you do that? Fifteen minutes of suffering for me, gracefully?”

“Yes, Adam.” I said, and felt the juice running into the crack of my ass. He smiled, and waited for Jay to return. He did, and Adam left us to fill the last bag. Jay had a blindfold in his hand.

“I want to see your pain, but I don’t want to see your eyes as you suffer for me. This small discomfort is simply for my pleasure, Anne. Nothing more. I like causing pain that does not show. Agony without damage. I wish to put this on you, and gag you so your cries cannot be heard. Can I do that?”

“Yes, Master.” I said, voice small. He leaned over and kissed me. Stroking my hair, as he finished. Putting the blindfold around my head, and taking a small ball gag from his pocket. I hope he realized that the gag alone was a supreme act of trust. It’s small weight, meaning that I trusted him enough to not push me past my tolerance. To be responsible enough to watch for signs of real pain.

I was laid back again, and I could hear the bag being moved into position. I heard the nozzle being screwed on, the click as the air was let out. The clink of the tip brushing the edge of the jar. Felt his fingers opening me. Two then three holding the ring of my anus open, and slipping the nozzle in quickly. I realized as he did it, that he had held me open, because the metal was cold. I clenched around it.

The water was chilly, no doubt. The cramps started almost immediately, just slightly. I could feel every bit of it traveling up my body. It was fiercely persistent. Moving quickly and smoothly. Someone rubbed my belly smoothly. Jay speaking urgently.

“Half in, Honey. Need all of it to get the soap out, then you can come.” I froze waiting for it to finish. Letting the delicate pain, build slowly. Let it take me to the next plateau. The next level, and I wasn’t disappointed. My body started to respond. Warming in the chair. The sharp pain, becoming welcome. An old friend.

The flow eventually stopped, but the pressure was incredible. I twisted in my bonds. Hearing them talk about me. Talk about what they were doing to me. The base methodology. I groaned around the gag, feeling the fluid run from the corner of my mouth.

“Let’s leave this one in for five minutes. It’s not going anywhere.” He leaned down to my privates again. Rubbing his hand down the inside of my leg. Looking up at me. “Let me have the small head, warm, delicate pulses.” He ordered. I heard someone walking away. He left something hanging over my leg, and I figured it was the showerhead. “Come when it hits you, honey.” He said, and opened the folds of my cunt. Training the spray on the bulge of my pubis. Directly on my clitoris. I twitched. It was warm, and hard. It was almost too much. I gasped aloud. My teeth clenching with it. Body arching futilely.