Tales From Subspace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened the door and his friends came in. Looked pretty ordinary to me, hardly worth a second glance on the street. Very vanilla. Yuppies on a slumming weekend. They looked like a Coors commercial. One tall and dark-haired. One shorter, but blonder. Very generic, actually. The only one who looked nervous had to be the youngest of the group. Tim wandered back to me as they stood in the door, and whispered. "Virgin." His voice was low and pleased. Tim motioned them over. The boy was looking at me in the grip of some terror. His hair still the sweet blonde of the very young. Jesus, was he even old enough to be here? Jon would have checked him out, but Lord, what a baby. He was blushing scarlet, as he felt my eyes on him.

"I want a blow job, Tim." Said the taller one. His hair perfectly cut in the Bloomfield mode.

“Christ, I bring you to exotic sex heaven and you guys want Vanilla?" Some look passed between them, all but the boy. Something else was going on here, but I wasn't sure what. "Come on, Jay. She's waiting for you. Can't move unless you tell her too. Can't speak with the gag, to say no. Sure shot, son. Put the condom on and go for it."

"Tim, I can't." He sounded scared. Tim unclipped my wrists and I left them where they were. He rolled me over unto my back, and I looked straight up at the ceiling. "Sure you can. She wants you too. She's ready for it, likes it." He parted my pubic lips and showed the slick moisture to the boy. Hungry eyes on my sex. "Put the condom on man, and go for it. I'll fuck you, if you want me too, to get you off." The boy gasped.

"Okay, but just her, man. None of that other. I'm not into that." His voice quavered with fear and desire.

"You got it, bud, but only until my tolerance runs out. You got obligations to fulfill for this." His voice was deep and sure. Honey smooth. I felt the bed give under the boy’s weight, and the sharp crisp tearing of cellophane. Heard his breath moving in his teeth as he moved over me. "Just relax, man. A guaranteed score. We all joined the club this way." Organ at the gate of my sex, prodding hesitantly, and then sliding in forever. God, above, this kid was hung like a pony. Thickly rubbing against the G-spot deep inside me.

"What's that ridge up there?" The boy asked suddenly, not slowing, just curious. The men chuckled, telling him every crude fact about the G-man before they were finished. I moved my hips into the boy’s thrusts, and heard Tim order the others to hold me still on the bed.

"Take the gag off and have her suck you off. It's cool." He was pretty cavalier with Jon's property, was my thought. Hands opened the gag, and a cock was placed against my lips. I took it, gently. Letting my lips close around it. Another well-hung individual. Almost too well hung to breath, actually. The other one playing with my nipples, just a little roughly. Pinching them and weighing the flesh. Exploring the new toy in front of him. I turned into the cock, letting the hand on my head guide my face as the boy fucked me. Almost too big, and coarse, was he. Going very deep, considering his size. Time enough to learn the nuances of penetration on normally formed women later, now all I had to do was relax into the almost painful thrusts of his body into mine. Every orifice opened for their use.

He didn't last very long before he was bucking against me with ecstasy. Eyes closed, face pink. Making little moans above me. His full weight settling against me as he was rapidly falling from the crest of his orgasm. Organ twitching slowly, but never going soft. Little kisses against my ear, dear child. The other cock left my mouth in mid-stroke.

"Hey, what is this?" He asked, surprised. Rapid movement around me. It was all very quick, but the boy was secured on top of me.

"This is initiation..." Tim said, as he struggled to hold one of the boy's strong young limbs still for restraints. The boy started to protest, but was quickly gagged. I felt profound surprise, did Jon know what was going on in here? The boy was struggling on top of me. Trying to pull free. My eyes were wide. "Put your arms over your head, Anne, so they can be secured please." I did it, immediately, not willing to press my luck with this crowd. Quick-clipped to the headboard. Trying to remind my self that I was perfectly safe. The other one chuckled.

"Nice operation, Tim. This boy needed to be brought down a bit." They laughed. "Can I warm him up first?" Tim said okay, and brought out a thick paddle. The boy shook his head as though in fear.

"Relax, and enjoy the ride. Just a bit of pain before the fucking starts. Little slave sandwich here." They all laughed, as though pleased with themselves. They started paddling him with hard even blows from the wooden implement. His organ, rock-solid inside me and getting firmer. His body wasn't unhappy, no matter what his head was telling him. The vigorous beating coming inescapably fast as the two watching made running commentary on the state of the virgin orbs before them. The three of them trading off to torment the unmarked buttocks of the boy. The youth started to fight in earnest. Sobbing over me. I could only take so much, so I leaned into his ear and started to whisper to him, voice low.

"Stop it. They are enjoying your struggles. Let them do what they want, and get it over with." Common sense.

"Nice sentiment, bitch." Came Tim's voice from over me. I swallowed heavily, but let him turn his attention to me for a moment. "You have no idea what's going on, anymore than he does." He sounded angry, and he took a fistful of my hair. He was smiling in happiness. Evil glee. I knew that I could take more than this boy, so I thought what the hell. "Sorry, you were rude to me?"

"Not at all." My voice was firm, and easily heard in the small room. "Do what you are going to do to him, and let him show you that he can take it. He agreed to it, did he not? So as long as you don't really hurt him, he can't object. No safe-word, as long as it doesn't do real damage." The bastard smiled. The tall one getting ready to fuck the boy as he was inside me. I wasn't angry with them, just tired of the boy sobbing with abject misery on my chest. Bright red with humiliation. His eyes shining into mine, wide with profound disbelief.

Tim moved very close to my face. Smiling slowly. Searching my eyes as they met his. Not quite sure whether he should believe the slave before him had actually challenged his authority.

"Believe it." I snarled, and knew that I had puzzled him with my quick about-face.

"Open challenge, how interesting." I felt the pressure from above and the boy groaned. Tim moved away, and the boy fell onto me. Impaled by the man behind him, who made some small sound of pure pleasure.

"God, he's so tight." His jaw getting hard as he pushed into the unopened portal before him. I closed my eyes, and laid my cheek against the tortured blonde head next to mine. Murmuring into his hair, as the man fucked him cruelly.

"It'll feel so good, when he's in all the way." I clenched the strong muscles in my cleft around his organ. Milking him. "Fuck me, and forget him." The boys hips pressed against me for the long seconds that came between the first thrust and the surcease of pain. Warm tears falling against my neck. I felt my own eyes filling in mute sympathy with his struggle, then I felt him surrender into it. He submitted completely. Most of his body, gone soft and pliant except for the part still buried in my sex. That got harder.

His organ expanding to enormous proportions. He rocked it into me. I almost thought that it was going to exit my ears on the down stroke. I gasped with the pleasure. Acute, sharp, and lusciously filling. My womb being pushed with tempestuous violence by his rigid flesh. I could feel orgasm coming to me, and fought it off deftly thinking of other things. Sun, moon, stars, Adam, nope, that wasn't going to work. I battled quietly, not want to make my own punishment worse for myself, by coming without being told to. The men using me, both came simultaneously. The weight of two men collapsing on me heavily, almost driving the breath from my lungs. Tim taking the gag from the boy, so he could drag air into his starving tissues. Gasping with reaction. He fell off me, as they released his arms and legs, spent. Laying limply on the side of the bed. Hurting but satisfied. Battered by the lustful response of his body to the feel of male flesh inside him. His eyes closed with tears drying on his cheeks slowly.

I, too was released, then made to straddle Tim on the bed. The smaller man taking the phallus from my anus and moving to enter me from behind. He put the head of his cock against the tight ring and started to push. He was big, and I panted with exertion. Trying to open so he could get into me without too much pain. I didn’t think that I would be able to, and felt myself start to tense up. I spoke, with alarm starting to creep into my voice.

“Slow.... please...” Panic lighting my eyes as I tried to relax enough to let him into me. Tim caught my face with his hands, lips against my cheek. Soft words a whisper against my skin, so low they were inaudible. A murmur of comforting syllables. The man behind me slid home, and his hands pulled me back, and up. Kneading my shoulders. Their cocks almost touching through the thin membrane that separated my openings. My throat still making small croaking groans from the effort of opening my anus for his tumescence. Tim ran one hand down my chest, face watching mine.

"Figured it out yet?" Tim quipped. Making me look into his eyes as the enormous organ filled my anus, fuller than it had ever been before. I tightened with pleasure and Tim lifted me enough to get his cock further into me. I smiled in delight, as it hit me. "Big Cock Club. I find another like me and we throw a little party for them so they feel like they are special. Little pain, bit of humiliation." He cupped my breasts with his hands, kneading them. "You challenged me for him, not cool, but almost understandable. We get to fuck you silly, and punish you if we like." My face blossomed with the intensity of his words. "I think we will like that." His low voice, full of direly afflicting promise, driving me wild above him. I wasn't going to be able to stop it from overflowing my body, the orgasm. I would surge over. "Beg me to let you come, because if you don't, and you do. I'll tell Jon, and you won't, for a month." He had the upper hand back, and he knew it. I let tears roll over my lashes. He chuckled, pressing my nipples in time to the thrusts. First one, then the other. "No mercy here, slave." No, of course not.

"Please, Master..." My voice trailed off, this was so difficult. Had to fuck and think at the same time. "I can't..., but I won't... please..." Yearning for it, and trying to speak. Trying desperately to figure out what he wanted from me. I tried the last thing I could think of to make him happy. "I am so sorry, master." Real regret tinting the color of my words. "I will never make the same mistake that I made on Wednesday, and I will never challenge you if I can help it again." My words were interspersed with the heat that was moving me. The dark-haired tall one kneeling next to me, ready to play again. Coming to support my shoulders with strong hands. I leaned into him, gratefully.

"You will still be punished, but I'm sure you know that." I nodded, throbbing with urgent carnality. My eyes closing as Tim pulled me closer to his chest. The man behind me, grinding vigorously into my ass. His hands holding my hips up to his crotch. His motion reaching crescendo. "Alright then, Anne. This once, I will forgive you, but beware you do not anger me again foolishly."

"Never, Master. God, Thank you, Master." It was going to be a relief to let go. Flow over with a surfeit of ecstatic spasms. There were hands everywhere. My neck, my back, my hips. All of them, were touching me when I orgasmed. Nearly ritual for all of them to share in my gratification. When it came, I went weak with it. Body convulsing as I felt the one behind push deep, and Tim pulsating in my damp sex. His spiked hair buried between my breasts. Poking the silky flesh sharply. The dark man, masturbating with his free hand. His juices bubbling over his fingers, caught, then he rubbed them on my face. I licked his fingers, losing myself in the moment. Feeling flesh surrounding me, and in me, and around me. Smelling the tangy odor of sex perfuming the air near me like incense.

I looked up and saw Adam standing in the corner, smiling at me in my stickiness. When had he come into the room? I didn't know, but I was glad he was here with me now. My heart swelling when I looked at him.

Tim drew me down to his lips, licking the semen from my cheeks with cat-like enjoyment. He savored it, kissing me with the taste of man still on is tongue. Luscious.

The others, resting on the edges of the bed, as he tasted my mouth. Grabbing my ass, as his organ slipped out of my wet sex, spent for the moment. God, his tongue was sweet.

I came back to myself, as Adam joined us in the bed without his clothes. Going gracefully to his knees, and waiting for one of the young Master's to fuck him from behind. We were side-by-side on the dark green coverlet. I leaned over Tim, and whispered in his ear.

"If I show up at the store, and call you a son-of-a-bitch, what will happen next time?" He laughed, low in his throat. Hugging me against his musky, damp skin in unadorned happiness. It was at that one moment that I realized I had a place here that only I could fill. I was somehow intrinsic to these people, as willing player’s in this arena often are. I was part of the erotic spice of Jon and Traci’s place. I was lucky to be here and not have to hide myself all the time. Partial freedom is better than none at all.

VACATION

You know the moment that I thought that my life had gotten just about as weird as it could get. I was wrong. I had been with Jon and Traci for this one whole, wonderful month when I realized that I had not only fallen for Adam, but I was hopelessly gone for Adam as a top. I practically lived for his attention. Traci said that this was normal, and she felt the same way about Jon as a top, but how was I to know this was right? I didn’t have any experience with that side of things. I had no clue. Like I had been involved with real life on any level recently, right? Besides that I was pretty sure Adam, leaned towards the gay side of life. Not a lot of hope for a woman there. He lived with a man, for God’s sake. I wished I could talk about it with someone, anyone. Adam was who I usually talked to but I didn’t think he should be the to talk too. I felt really alone.

The worst part was that I didn’t really have anyone objective to talk too, just the regulars at the house. The Headmaster [Terry] said that I was having problems surrendering to everything. I still wanted too much control. Of course, he said this to me while I was tied on a triple-tree with not one, not two, but three phalluses inserted into various openings, waiting for a lovely beating from the whip I had chosen oh, so, long ago it seemed. Yeah, I had problems surrendering alright. What planet is this guy from?I had spent most of this past weekend on my knees. Waiting for the orgasm, that never came, when Jon took my into his study.

ANNE: CONVERSATIONS

“Anne, we have to talk.” I hated it when he said it that way, seriously. A ponderous note in his voice. [What had I done now?] Sitting my naked body on the cream leather chair before his desk. I waited, patiently, knowing that he would say what he had too say in his own good time. He looked me in the eye, not a good sign.

“Anne, Adam has asked for you on a permanent basis. He wants to make all decisions regarding your training." I was instantly wet, and hot. [Get the spatula, boys, I need to stand up. I am going to need something to break the suction with.] I waited, because he was not finished with me yet. "Adam has been with us for close to two years now, and we have become very attached to him. He’s a good trainer, a good man." I didn’t argue, I agreed. He’s not been doing this very long, but we feel that his natural affinity for the work, makes him ready for the challenge of a highly valuable piece of stock such as you." I loved it when he talked stocks. He waited. I felt my eyes go wide, as I realized...

“You want my opinion, Sir?” I asked carefully, he nodded. “I care for Adam, you all know this. I’ve done things for him that I wouldn’t do for anybody else. I’m sorry, sir, but you included. He owns a piece of me, the piece I bring here, already. What’s the big leap? He’s been making the decisions for the past week, I just wasn’t supposed to notice." I grinned, going red in sheepish embarrassment.

“Different styles, huh?” Jon smiled back at me, so I knew that it was okay. I nodded, big difference. Adam was much harder on me, because he wasn’t afraid of insulting my delicate sensibilities. He craved sex as much as I did. We understood each other. What I considered taboo, he considered a challenge to make me do for him. It was a head game we played. We played it so well that some of the other couples were envious.

“Can I just talk for a minute, Jon?” I spat out quickly. He nodded, surprised. “Look, do you remember the scared girl that walked through your door on a desperate whim a few weeks ago?” He smiled gently.

“I was afraid to admit that I even had a dark side, much less that I enjoyed it. Heaven help me, I’m perverted!” He laughed, outright. “What would happen to me, if anybody found out? What would I do?” He was still chuckling. “Well, the hell with those people. I’m having fun! I have never in my life felt like I belonged to any group of people the way that I belong to you people. I am one of you. I have been thinking of trying top. I may, one day, feel strong enough to call the shots. I don’t know, but I do know that Adam loves me, and I love him. We get along well together. He scares the hell out of me, but I know that he would never, ever hurt me intentionally. Really hurt me. I’m happy with things the way they are, but if you want me to progress I will bow to your greater experience. I still get to see you guys, Right?” Another nod. “Still here, right?” Again that slow nod. “As long as all of us are having fun, we’re fine.”

“I wanted to talk it over with you, and ask if you had any objections.” I shook my head. The much longer hair, swinging gently behind me. I’d been forbidden to cut it, by Adam. The brush of silk against my spine, making me shiver. “Next weekend, we can start.” He smiled, flash of perfect white teeth. “Adam, wants to take you home, and talk with you.” I felt my mouth go dry. The last time that Adam had taken me home, we got really kinky. Vanilla Sex, kinky. That had almost bothered me more than when I was shrouded in the rituals of our scenarios. “See you on Friday, Anne.”

I dropped down to my knees, because he was going to leave the room, and that how they did things here. I waited for Adam to come get me. He’d been watching, so I knew that he would be pleased with me. I had been succinct and accurate, and I had willingly given myself over into his care.

What more could a master ask for?

ADAM

The first time that anybody had ever given me a gift, as big as the one Anne had given me today, I was sixteen. My Father had given me the keys to the new car for a date. Not my mom’s car. The one I usually drove, but the GTO. The hotrod, which he loved. I was so scared to put it into gear that I sat in the driveway for fifteen minutes. I drove like my grandmother all night too, made my girlfriend nuts.

This was a bigger deal. Anne had put her exotic little psyche into my hands, and I could hardly breathe. I had asked for her on a whim, not really expecting Jon to give her to me. She was the best piece to walk through those doors in a couple of years. Okay, since me. She was right about one thing though. I knew her. Inside and out. Every twisted little nook and cranny of her mind and body was my domain. She balked out of habit, but got into it when forced to. Lovely little tears and all.