Tales From Subspace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“It’s too much.” I thought, and my desperate struggles must have let them know that because Jay told me simply, that I wouldn’t get to evacuate until I came. I moaned. The pressure inside me building. Adam moving down and helping Jay do something to my body below. I couldn’t move. Tension nailed me to the chair. The intense stimulation making me try to move, and close my legs, but it was impossible. My legs started to shake, and my thighs to twitch. I saw them move away from me, to the side, the chair starting to tilt up, and felt my orgasm sweeping me. I exploded with it. My body forcing it from me with the vigor of my extremity. I screamed with it.

Not caring that they saw me losing control so completely. I had done what I was told to do, and this was my reward. My legs immediately started to cramp, but I kept coming again, and yet again. The chilly fluid rinsing the lower part of my legs. I strained against the bonds, shaking in sensual indulgence and gratifying pain. Mumbling under my breath as the tremors shook me.

Finally I was able to draw a deep breath into my lungs, and get some control over my legs. They were shaky but they worked again. My fingers gripping arms, and smelling their bodies near me. I inhaled, deeply.

Head hanging, eyes half-closed. I heard Jay speak.

“What a treasure she is, Adam.”

“Give her the oil on the grooming table, and let her rest. Maybe a massage so she doesn’t cramp again in the legs, and put the knee supports in for later. Danielle will be here in an hour. You thirsty?” I nodded, using every ounce of will to remain calm. "Let her have some water, Adam." I am going to go clean up." Adam led me into the hallway and down to the grooming area. I let him.

REST AND REWARDS

“Here, Anne.” He said putting my hands on the smooth surface.

“Climb up, and lay on your left side." I did it, wearily. “Wait there for me, and don’t move.”

“Yes, Adam.” I said, but I didn’t think that I could move anyways. He came back, and opened my buttocks carefully. Slipping another nozzle into me. He squeezed the oil into my ass, and I felt its warmth spreading up inside me slowly.

“Just hold that for a few minutes, and then I’ll give you a shower.” I sighed with ecstasy. This was sex slave heaven. I felt great. The oil easing the last of the cramps, and slowly working its way to pleasure again. Wonderful.

When he took me to the bathroom, I wobbled. I was sleepy. I drank the water he gave me, and laid back down on the table. As he was massaging me, I slipped into sleep.

ADAM

I went back out to Jay, leaving her sleeping on the grooming table. Looking back wistfully, wishing that I could sleep next to her. The sexual tension I was feeling was tighter than a knot inside me. I wanted her, and right now. However, waiting, and especially now that it was so painful, made the craving sharper and more poignant. Jay was sitting on the couch, and sipping from a glass of a really nice chardonnay that he had opened earlier. The bottle was on the table, where I could see the bright California label. I sat down across from him. Waiting for him to speak.

“That woman is incredible.” I grinned at him. I knew what he meant. I had never met anybody like her either. Anne seemed to spend most of her life searching for profound sensation, and when it worked out for her, she was happy as hell. Even when it didn’t work out for her, she said she learned something from it. That was something extraordinary. I enjoyed her company, even when we weren’t playing. Wish I had realized what I had when she first crawled through Jon’s door.

“She's in love with you.”

“I know that.” I did too. She enjoyed looking at me. Respected me, because I could take it. The same amount that she could. I had spent my time on my knees, the same way that she had. It was exciting to her. Whenever I did something to her hot body, she wondered if I had done the same thing, and enjoyed it as much as she did. It put an edge on her pleasure. “She’s not expecting anything though, she thinks I am Gay.” I grinned at that. I was probably the only true bi-sexual that I knew. I didn’t feel that the sex of a person was a good reason to decide whether or not you should love them. I loved Jay, and I loved her too. She was like a female counterpart of myself. It was fun to be with her.

I adjusted the erection that I still had. Thinking about her had made it bigger. That was okay, because eventually I would get to relieve it. Danielle was coming, and she would make the show worth the watching. She was excellent.

I was remembering my life before all this, after the divorce, when it had just been Jay and myself in this house. I hadn’t even been really upset. I didn’t miss Phoebe all that much. We had been used to each other, but it wasn’t any deeply felt or even a very real emotion. I wanted her to be happy, but whether she was or not, didn’t have any real bearing on my own happiness. I was fine, and happy, with Jay.

I had things to do and people to see. People that enjoyed my company and wanted to be with me. I became a living breathing human being and I learned so much. I learned that I could have fun in almost any setting. A coffee shop. A bar. I could have fun anywhere, and I did too. My whole attitude changed.

I was happy. I had Jay’s undivided attention, and he had some truly interesting ideas. He had a really good imagination, and I completely benefited from being the most recent recipient of his lusts.

It was he that took me to the bondage show at Nocturne. The one where I met Traci. He had told me to stay close to him. My submissive status was quite obvious, and I was kind of offended.

“You don’t own me, Jay.”

“Look, you don’t want to be free meat in here, so just do what I tell you to do.” The club was packed, and from the variety of the equipment being brought in. I could think he maybe had a point. This place was a humanity potluck. Tall, short, thin, fat. In leather. In satin. In ripped Levis with custom studwork. Tuxedos. Carrying whips, and walking with the thin bamboo canes, that cut so sharply into flesh. It had the dark friendly elegance of a neighborhood pub. Everybody knew everybody else.

It was as I was talking to an adorable little transvestite, contemplating running my hands up under that tight leather skirt and fucking the shit out of her, that I spotted the elegant woman watching me from across the room. That had been Traci, assessing me for erotic potential or violence. Whatever her look was, it immediately sent the blood pumping into my dick. She wandered over, and when Jay got done introducing us. If she had asked me to bark like a dog, I would have done it. Her look was full of sexual promise, and the lady herself had never disappointed me. I tried to do as she did. She was my example.

I wasn’t disappointed a few moments later when the doorbell rang. Danielle stood there, with one of her friends, and she carried a small satchel. She was smiling.

DANIELLE AND THE MASKED MAN

I woke Anne up and took her back into the playroom. Putting her back in the chair. Tying her into it securely, after letting her use the restroom. She wasn’t real comfortable with bodily fluids. I wasn’t either, much neater just to play with the flesh. Terry likes making people lose control on every level. I had the sneaking suspicion that Anne would just as soon never have to play with Terry again; she was just too polite to say anything. I got the impression that she didn’t like him much.

She went easily into the chair, not questioning anything. I patted her leg after she was in it. Leaving her in it as I went to get the others.

They were waiting outside the door. Danielle’s friend putting a black and red mask on. Danielle herself was dressed in a black leather number that completely accented her enormous bosom. She wore the same expression of happy complaisance that she always wore. Her Green-eyes sparkling. It was about eight o’clock at night. Her long Dark hair was pulled back into a severe bun, and her buddy had introduced himself as Mark. He was big, with long black hair. Tied back into a ponytail, and he said that he liked to watch fisting, and didn’t speak until he got to fuck. Safe sex was the best kind, and he wanted to know if he could splash Anne as he came. I said sure, but not on the face, and he reached over to squeeze Danielle’s breasts saying he was a boob man anyways. The mask was beautiful, artistic even. It would inspire fear, and his silence would inspire more. It was going to be a good show.

Ground rules laid, we headed in.

Anne looked beautiful in the chair. Head and body supported, hair flowing down the back. She had the most gorgeous hair. Her legs were in a resting position. Knees only slightly bent, and half-tilted. Arms secured over her head, so her breasts thrust forward. Jay and I carried in chairs. These were for us, so we could watch. I hadn’t seen the last one fisted in that chair, because well, it had been me. Danielle was very good. Small hands, not that it mattered there, but still it was great.

Anne kept her eyes towards the ceiling, but she wanted to look I could tell by the tension in her shoulders. The way her hands clenched into fists. She looked ready to bolt, but she couldn’t. Couldn’t move actually.

Danielle went over to her, and looked down. Trying to catch her eyes. Eyes that Anne kept shifting from her face. Danielle chuckled.

“Well trained, I see.” She quipped, dryly. “I am Danielle. You may call me Mistress, because as far as I am concerned you are an orifice. One particular orifice that I am going to put a fist into. Adam has said that to see me put my hand inside you will give him great pleasure, so I said I would do it.” Danielle touched Anne’s breast, and continued speaking. Anne twitched, and some minor concern floated across her features. “Of course the last person that I did my particular specialty on was Adam, so he knows exactly what I am going to do to you, intimately. Now, he says that I can do it to you. Can I?”

“Yes, Mistress." Anne answered, and Danielle moved away. Her questioning was done, and she had what she needed. As far as she was concerned Anne had just become a lower body only. I knew that, and the simple dismissal of her higher functioning capability would make Anne crazy. I sat down in the chair at the edge of the room and waited. Danielle would watch me for clues, and I would watch Anne.I did see Anne catch sight of the man in the mask, and saw her lick her lips. She knew that it wasn’t Jay, her eyes touched on him, and on me briefly. Who was he? Her face said, and she wouldn’t get any response. Mark would never tell her, and even if he was uncovered someday, she would be too polite to say anything to him.

Danielle took the controls, and tilted the chair back to fisting position. Putting rubber gloves on after checking her fingernails for rough spots that could snag either gloves or tissues. She seemed satisfied, and opened her bag between her feet.

It had several things in it, but the only thing she pulled out was a can of Crisco. The hard stuff that you could melt for deep fry. She scooped some out and lowered the chair slightly. Mark went to Anne’s head, and held her face still with his hands. At the first touch of the Crisco, Anne shivered.

Danielle smeared the goop around her anus, and along the outside of her buttocks. Making the flesh white, and slippery looking. She reached back down, and took a small glob, and made a ball out of it, this she pushed into the anus itself. Anne moaned. Mark soothed her. Fingers rubbing her skin, as he watched avidly.

Danielle never looked up from her task. Taking the Crisco, and forcing it deeper and deeper with gentle pressure. One finger working slowly, and deliberately. I felt myself tighten. I well remembered the gradual insistence of her fingers in your body. Anne quivered, head trying to roll, but unable too, because of Mark. Danielle stopped reaching into the can, and waited for just a moment, loosening up her hands. Rubbing Crisco all over her gloves. Her face going still and serene. Almost meditating. She slowly reached up and put one finger into Anne, slowing working it in and out. Jay reached over and touched my cock. It jerked, leaking into my drawers.

With infinite patience that one finger worked in and out, seeking openings for expansion. Feeling the walls and working the flesh. Manipulating the tissue, stretching it slowly. So it would be receptive to more give.

When Danielle went to two fingers Anne jerked, but didn’t make a sound. The rectal ring just putting up a token resistance to this new invasion. I saw Mark take something out of his pocket, and knew that it was a popper. They were for the final stage. It caused a split second of complete slackness that could sometimes be the difference between the full fist or a no go.

“Adam, come here and let her legs down some. Just a couple of inches, she’s too taut for my taste.” I moved quickly, adjusting the chair. ”Perfect.” She said, and slipped three fingers into Anne. “Nice, very nice. Firm, but not tense. Good depth, and resilience.” She spoke about Anne as though she wasn’t there, and I could see Anne blush with humiliation.

“You’re a good girl, Anne. I like good girls. I make good girls come when I finish with them.” She didn’t look up from what she was doing, but I could see how her words affected Anne. Anne flushed scarlet, and tried to slow her breathing. Danielle never stopped what she was doing. Not telling Anne to relax for her, just doing what she had too. Just what she needed to get the job done.

Danielle slipped her pinkie in, and rested all four of her fingers at the very gate of Anne’s anus. I could see the ring convulsing. Twitching uselessly against the invasion. It was here, the final stage. Could Anne take it? I stepped behind Danielle to watch. Danielle looked up at Mark, and started to move her fingers again. Around, and out. In and back to top again. Slowly cupping her hand around her thumb. She nodded at Mark, who broke the popper in his hand. I saw Anne look up at him, and at the hand coming to cover her mouth and nose. Her eyes went wide, and she went to speak. Mark covered her mouth just as she inhaled.

It took about five seconds, and she went completely limp. Danielle pushed carefully, and Anne’s body swallowed her hand. Danielle had sweat on her face, and on her arms, but she didn’t move that hand. She left it inside Anne, so she could recover from the popper.

Anne started to gasp suddenly, as the drug left her system. Her face startled. She turned her head in Mark’s fists, and he dropped the spent popper to the floor. I could see her struggle not to fight so I leaned over her, and said.

“It’s in, no more poppers, it’s in.” She went still. Face filling with surprise, as though wondering why it didn’t hurt. Why did it feel so good. “Its okay to like it, Anne. I did.” Danielle was going to see how much Anne could take, and she rubbed extra Crisco up the gloves. Long gloves of rubber. Fisting gloves.

“Okay, baby doll. Its you and me now.” Danielle put her hand on Anne’s lower abdomen, and pushed a millimeter further into her. I saw the wrist sink in, over the bones. Danielle backed off, and pushed in again, further this time. Her forearm starting to be swallowed. Mark motioned for me to go to the head, and I did. He went down, and opened his pants. Lifting the short skirt that Dee wore, and rolling a condom on. He forced himself roughly into her ass, making her gasp.

“Your a good girl, Anne.” I said to her face, and saw her jaw working slowly. Teeth grinding. Eyes wide, and full of fearful patience. “When its painful say- blue, and I will stop it.” She nodded, her breathing was shallow and harsh.

“Only when it’s more than you can bear though. Danielle likes to go to the elbow.” I saw her eyes go wide. I soothed her. “Take it for me.”” I watched the man in the mask fucking Danielle, and Danielle fisting Anne, almost to the elbow. Jay watching from the chair with his organ in his fist. The room getting warmer by subtle degrees. Danielle looked up at me, and I moved down to her. She nodded down at Anne’s body, and I could see that she was in all the way to the edge of the gloves. More than I took. I looked up at Anne, and saw her eyes were closed, and her body was still except for the rapid rush of air from between her teeth. Her jaw was like iron.

“You can do the next one, eh?” Danielle asked me, smiling. I felt myself go hot all over. Maybe I could. “You know how to go in reverse right?” She asked me, and I knew she meant that to get it out, Anne would have to be distracted. The best way to distract Anne was to make her come. She did it so well.

I put my hands on the junction of Anne’s thighs and started to work her clitoris gently. Her already tight muscles, bunched up tighter. Mark pulled out of Danielle, and peeled off his condom. Still hard, getting another one from his pocket. He kept this one in his hand, ready for later.Every little bit that Danielle pulled out Anne moaned, making no effort to disguise her cries. The clitoris in my fingers was swelling. The arm was slowly coming out, and by the time only the hand remained inside Anne. She was twitching with orgasm, almost there, but the discomfort wasn’t letting her go easy. I opened up the folds, and put one finger under the clit, and used my thumb to pull on the small-engorged flesh, just a little roughly. She screamed, fighting it. I knew that the sensation of the hand within her was almost more than she could take, and she was simply doing it for me.

It was at that moment that I knew she was mine. I could do almost what I willed with her. When she came, and the hand slipped from her, she went completely and totally limp. Danielle slipping the gloves from her hands, and arms. Standing up to go with Jay into the other room for some refreshment. Smiling back at me.

I watched Anne’s chest rise and fall with her breaths, and was amazed at the way she had reacted. She was calming slowly by degrees. Her limbs, relaxing against the stirrups, and thighs no longer quivering with strain. I didn’t speak to her, and Mark wasn’t going too. He nodded at me, and started to undo the restraints that held her in the chair. His large hands quick, and nimble. Surprising for one so big. I did the same for the other side. When she was free. He lifted her into his arms, seemingly effortlessly. Putting her on the floor, and placing his hands on her shoulders, pushing her to her knees.

ANNE

He didn’t seem to strain as he lifted me from the chair, and that was frightening in itself. The mask made it more so. I didn’t look up, as he pushed me to my knees. I kept my eyes, at the level of his thighs. I could feel the warmth from his legs in front of me. I was almost panting. My heart tripping in my chest from terror.

I felt vulnerable. He knew me, and I didn’t know him. It was frightening. I heard Adam moving around behind me, and saw the collar coming in front of my face to be buckled around my throat. The fur soft against my chin. It brought my chin up, but I kept my eyes lowered.A leash was clipped to the large D-ring in the front, and a tug let me know to follow him, smartly. I did it. My head down, and my arms working quickly.

He had me go to the living room, where Jay and Danielle were sharing some joke. I could hear them laughing. I knew Adam followed behind us, because I recognized his footsteps. It was almost comforting.

The man in the mask sat down in one of the over stuffed leather chairs, and put his foot on my leash. Tugging the other end, and pulling my face down to the floor, by his shoe. I kissed it, and left my lips there. Spreading my legs, and getting into the correct posture. Back low, and hips high. The woman spoke.

“She’s nice-mannered, for a pet.” I almost bristled. Pets weren’t allowed to have any higher reasoning. They ate off the floor, and slept in a drafty laundry room. I was no pet. Nobody contradicted her however. I certainly wasn‘t about too. "Not marked enough. All that pristine skin, is obscene.” I felt the leash being moved, dropped next to me. I didn’t move.