Tami Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
933 Followers

The four of us went over to the Jacuzzi and I started the jets as we slid into the water.

"Oh god, this feels great," Tami commented after a couple of minutes.

"Yeah, it does," Brittany added, "especially after that workout in the sauna."

"We ALL got a good workout in the sauna," Tami said, causing all of us to laugh.

We sat in silence for a few minutes. Brittany was across from me, sitting there with her breasts above the water line. Looking beneath the surface, I saw Thomas' cock was still rock hard.

"Does that thing ever get soft?" I asked him, pointing down to his cock. All of us looked at him and noticed his erection.

"Well, to be honest, its been hard ever since we gave Tami that breast massage this afternoon. I got hard then, and have stayed hard all fucking day long," he said, laughing.

"Yeah, I know what you mean, shit, I just about had an orgasm on the massage table with you two running your hands all over me!" Tami replied, laughing again.

"I can't wait for those stirrups and that vaginal massage tomorrow," Tami said.

"Are we really going to do that?" Thomas asked.

"I don't know why the fuck not," Tami said, "Christ, we just had sex in front of one another. You saw Jace's cock in me and I saw yours in Brittany. Then the two of us sat there with cum dripping out of us. Hell, you even saw Jace stick his finger up my ass. A little vaginal massage is nothing compared to what we've all been through tonight."

We all laughed at Tami's comments.

"Yeah, I don't think it's so bad, and I want you two to do me after you do her. I don't want to be left out of this!" Brittany added.

We sat there talking for a few minutes. Then Tami leaned against me and moved her hand to my cock and slowly started rubbing me beneath the surface. I noticed Thomas looking at her breasts, which were also barely above the surface. Both girls looked sexy.

After about ten minutes of the Jacuzzi, Tami suggested that we get out and take a shower. I thought it would just be me and Tami, but when we got out of the water, so did Brittany and Thomas, and they followed us into the shower.

We turned on two showers, each couple standing under their own, which were side by side. I pumped a hand full of soap and started lathering up Tami's breasts as I washed them completely, taking my time to do so. I got more soap and slid my hands down to her pussy and started washing her there, running my hands all over her front and around to her bubble butt and ran my hands all over her ass.

Tami put her arms around me and pulled me in close and started kissing me hard. I moved my hands to the back of her head and kissed her, sipping my tongue inside her mouth. She dropped her hands to my ass and pulled me tight against her, with my erect cock pressed between us, against our abdomens.

Tami whispered in my ear, "I want to suck you, Jace."

She started licking my face and neck, and then moved her mouth to my nipples and sucked them for a minute or so before moving lower. Soon she was on her knees in front of me, and took my hard cock into her mouth.

I looked over at Brittany and Thomas, who were embraced, holding each other tight as they kissed. Thomas moved his hands to her ass as he watched Tami swallow my cock. Brittany looked over at her, and then back at Thomas, and started sliding her mouth along his fit frame, until she was also on her knees sucking his cock.

Thomas looked at me and smiled. He placed his hands on the back of Brittany's head, moving her head up and down on his erect shaft while she continued sucking his cock.

Tami picked up the pace and was soon moving her mouth rapidly up and down my shaft as Brittany did the same to Thomas.

I never thought I'd enjoy having sex in front of another couple, but this night was an erotic experience. I mean, Brittany was beautiful, and to watch this friend of ours sucking off Thomas in front of us was awesome. I had fantasied about her many times, but that was before Tami and I started our relationship. I would have done anything to get her to do that to me before, but now, I was happy to watch her sucking Thomas, as it was quite a sight. She lowered her mouth on his cock, taking his entire length, and then slowly moved her mouth to the head of his cock, licked him a couple of times, and then lowered her mouth back down on him all the way. It was enjoyable to watch, especially with Tami's mouth surrounding my hardness, as I was feeling the same thing Thomas was feeling. God, it was awesome.

Both Thomas and I started thrusting our hips into our partners' mouths, and I knew that neither of us was going to last very long.

Tami started rubbing my balls, grabbing them hard, as though she was trying to squeeze the cum out of them.

"Oh god, Tami, I'm going to cum," I shouted as I started to release my cum into her mouth, shooting several streams of cum.

"Oh Christ, so am I," Thomas shouted as he soon filled Brittany's mouth with his sperm.

Tami and Brittany finished us both off, and then pulled off of us. Both of them were holding the cum in their mouths.

Brittany looked up at Thomas and opened her mouth, showing him his cum, and Tami did the same to me.

Then Brittany and Tami looked at each other. It was an erotic moment of silence, and then Brittany leaned over to Tami, and the two of them kissed, swapping cum with each other. God, it was an erotic sight as our mixed cum started running down their chins as they continued kissing each other.

They both looked up at us, showed us the mixture of cum in their mouths, and then together they swallowed their loads, got up, and kissed us; Tami kissed me, slipping me her tongue, and I could taste the remnants of our combined cum in her mouth. Brittany did the same with Thomas.

Thomas looked over at me and said, "I guess that makes us cum brothers!" We both got a laugh out of that.

I had never in my life tasted another man's cum, and never thought I would, either; but this was somehow different. We continued making out in the shower for several minutes before we got out.

We walked into the locker room and sat down on the benches, across from each other. Tami sat beside me, totally nude, with her legs spread, but not that far. Brittany did the same. The girls both looked awesome to me. God, they were beautiful. After a few minutes we decided to get dressed and left for the apartment.

"I think I've figured out the sleeping arrangements," Brittany said, with a slight laugh, "there's no way Thomas is sleeping on the floor tonight."

We got back to the apartment, and I unfolded the sleeper sofa for them and pointed out the pile of sheets and pillows on the floor before Tami and I went to the bedroom.

"I hope that wasn't too much, you know, the cum swapping," Tami said as we got into the bedroom.

"God, Tami, that was awesome watching the two of you kiss. I wasn't expecting to taste Thomas' cum tonight, but that part wasn't as bad as I would have expected it to be. I've never tasted anyone's cum before."

"We just got caught up in the moment, I think. We hadn't planned that or anything; it just sorta happened."

"Yeah, it was an erotic sight, watching you two kiss and all. It looked like the two of you have done that before."

"We've never done THAT before, with the cum and all, but we've kissed each other a few times."

"So, you and Brittany have, you know, messed around with each other and all?"

"Yeah, a few times, but we're not lesbians or anything if that's what you're thinking."

"So, what all have you done with each other?"

"Well, it started in the eighth grade. We were both in gymnastics together, you know, and one time we went to a competition out of state and the girls had to share a bedroom. I shared a room with Brittany since we were best friends and all. We got to the room and each took a shower and put our night shirts on. We sat on the bed together just messing around, when Brittany kissed me."

"God, she kissed you? What did you do?"

"Well, I'd never kissed anyone and wanted to know what it was like, so I kissed her back, and we started making out."

"Is that all that happened?" I asked.

"No, not quite. We kissed for a couple of minutes, you know, just to see what it was like, and then I felt her hand on my leg, and she moved it up to my tits, which were REALLY small then, and she started rubbing them. I slipped my hand up her nightshirt and started feeling her. If you remember, she had big breasts even then."

"Oh yeah, I remember. She was really cute then, too."

"She kept kissing me, and then she pulled my night shirt off and started kissing my tits, and licking them and all. God, it felt good to be licked like that. I was enjoying it so much that I took her nightshirt off and started sucking her tits, which I thought were so huge compared with mine."

"God," I said, "I wish I could have seen that!"

"Yeah, it was awesome. Neither of us had been with a guy or anything, but this was awesome. It felt so good with her doing that and all."

All of this talk was making me hard, as I pictured Tami and Brittany doing all this so many years ago.

"Then she moved her hand down between my legs and started rubbing me there, and it was driving me crazy. God, it felt so good. I had masturbated a few times, but it didn't feel that good. It's different when someone else is, you know, doing that to you."

"Yeah, I'm sure it is."

"She pushed me back on the bed and then went down on me. She started licking my pussy, pushing her tongue deep inside. God, Jace, it was the first time anyone had given me an orgasm. I came so fucking hard, I thought I was going to die."

"Did you, you know, do her?"

"Not then. After I came, she started rubbing her pussy and got herself off. She came so loud I thought someone was going to come into the room to see what was the matter," she said, laughing, "we slept in the same bed that night. We messed her's up in the morning so people wouldn't know that we slept together. Nobody ever knew, and you're the first person I've ever told about it."

"Did you ever do it again?"

"Yeah, a few times. When we spent the night with each other for the next year or so, we messed around. Then, we discovered guys, and didn't spend as much time, you know, together and all."

"When did you, you know, finally eat her?"

'Well, I wasn't sure I wanted to do that. She always ate me and all, but I was hesitant to do that, but finally did. Two years ago, do you remember that slumber party I had?"

"Yeah, you had about five girls sleep over. God, I had an erection all fucking night!"

"Yeah, we noticed that. All the girls wanted you, you know."

"No, but I wish I knew it then. So what happened?"

"We stayed up half the night before everyone fell asleep. Brittany was sleeping next to me, and during the night I felt her hand between my legs, and she started rubbing me. God, it felt so good, but I had to stay quiet because we didn't want to wake anyone up. She leaned over and kissed me and asked if we could go to my bedroom, so we got up and went upstairs. Once we got in the bedroom she removed my pajamas and hers, and crawled on top of me. She kissed me a few minutes and all. We'd been drinking some of Dad's Vodka, so we were both drunk. She then moved around and started eating me, and then moved on top of me, pressing her pussy against my mouth, so I started licking her. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, so I continued eating her until we both came. God, it felt good. We stayed in the bedroom for a few minutes, and then went back downstairs."

"Did anyone ever find out?"

"No, they never knew we left. She kissed me one more time when we got on the floor. That's the last time we really did anything. I guess we never had the opportunity. I guess thats why we were so comfortable being nude together with you and Thomas tonight."

"I saw her kiss you yesterday when I picked you up after school."

"Yeah, we still do that, but there's noting sexual about it."

I was totally hard after hearing her stories. Tami started rubbing my cock and playing with my balls, getting me all excited again.

She started kissing me, sliding her tongue inside my mouth, and running her hands all over my body as I started rubbing her breasts, feeling one and then the other. I moved my head down and started sucking her breasts as she continued rubbing my hard cock.

"I want you inside me, Jace."

I rolled over on top of my sister and slowly entered her. All this talk had me extremely aroused, and I started fucking my sister hard, driving my cock into her. She brought her legs up over my shoulders as I held her legs wide apart and continued fucking her, as I watched my cock thrusting in and out of her wet pussy.

"Oh god, yes, yes, yes, fuck me Jace, fuck me."

There was no doubt that Brittany and Thomas could hear what was going on in our bedroom as I continued making love to my sister for a good fifteen minutes, with her shouting obscenities as we made love.

I leaned forward and started kissing my sister as I fucked her hard. She started moving her crotch to mine as I fucked into her. I reached under her and grabbed her ass with both hands, pulling her up tight, feeling the softness of her flesh, sliding a finger over her pucker and pushing it inside of her all the way. I could feel the movement of my cock against my finger, with only the thin wall of her flesh between them. I knew I wasn't going to last long.

"God, that feels good with your finger in me. Keep doing that," Tami cried out, still thrusting against me as I drove into her.

I slipped another finger into her ass as she continued to squirm.

"I want your cock in my ass," she cried out.

Tami and I had never done that; hell, I've never had my cock in someone's ass, but I was willing to try it.

I turned Tami over and she got on all fours. I spread her ass cheeks apart looking at her pucker, wondering if I was going to fit inside of her.

I spit in my hand and rubbed it around the entrance to her ass. I leaned down and spit on it directly, and then licked it for a couple of minutes, getting it as wet as I could before I entered her.

I spread her cheeks apart and brought the head of my cock to her hole and slowly applied pressure until the head was in her.

"Oh god, take it slow, Jace. God, that feels good."

I left the head of my cock in her ass for a couple minutes as I let her get used to it, and then slowly entered her, an inch at a time, until I was buried balls deep inside my sister's sweet ass.

"That feels good now, fuck me, Jace, fuck me in the ass, brother. Fuck me in the ass."

I started fucking her ass, slowly at first. God it felt tight. I thought her pussy was tight, but nothing compared with this. Nothing.

I continued fucking Tami's ass as she continued shouting for me to continue.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," she cried out, causing me to fuck her harder. I kept plowing into her for several minutes, feeling the tight pressure of her ass as she clamped down on me. If I had known it felt this good, I would have fucked her ass long ago. God it was tight.

I was fucking her hard, and could hear the sound of my balls slapping against her. I spread her cheeks so I could see my cock enter her. God, it was an awesome sight.

I fucked her in the ass for about five more minutes when I started to cum, filling her ass with my sperm. Eventually I pulled out of her. She squeezed her anal muscles, causing my sperm to ooze out of her. I watched it as it slowly dripped down her thigh.

I rolled Tami over and fell on top of her, pressing my lips to hers, kissing her passionately.

"God, that was awesome. I've never done that before. God, your ass it tight, Tami."

"I've never done that before either, but always wanted to try it. Several of my fiends let their boyfriends fuck them in the ass instead of their pussy so they wont get pregnant. They don't consider that having sex."

"Yeah, I guess thats a good substitute. I can't believe how tight you are there. God that felt good."

"Better than regular sex?" she asked.

"No, not better, but it is a different feeling and all."

"Yeah, it is," she replied. "You can do it again when you want. I liked it too," she replied.

"I need to clean up," she said as she got up and walked out of the room. She returned a few minutes later.

"Brittany and Thomas are asleep," she said.

"You went out there?"

"Yeah, I walked out into the living room to see if they were still up, but they're asleep. Brittany's laying against him with her leg over him and her hand on his cock. They don't have anything covering them. They must have tossed the sheet off the bed."

Tami got back in the bed and snuggled against me, kissing me one final time before we both fell asleep.

We both woke up early. Tami kissed me and slowly move her way down to my morning erection and started licking my cock. I watched her as she ran her mouth all over my shaft, licking it and biting it gently. God, she was good at this.

Tami then moved around and threw her leg over my head and brought her pussy down to my face as she continued sucking me. I started licking her pussy, up and down the slit and around it. I spread her ass cheeks apart and looked at her pink pucker, amazed that my cock fit in there last night. I wet my finger from her juices and slowly inserted it into her ass as I continued licking her pussy. She tasted good.

Tami started sucking me harder as I continued running my fingers around her hole and inside of it, while continuing to eat her.

Tami started moving her mouth faster over my cock while pressing her pussy down hard on my mouth, with my tongue buried deep within her. Sex with my sister was getting better every day. I moved my mouth off her pussy and pulled her ass to my face and started rimming her, sliding my tongue as deep as I could get it. I brought a hand to her pussy and inserted three fingers into her as I continued eating her ass. I Knew I wasn't going to last very long, but wanted to get her off, so I slid my tongue across her skin back to her pussy and started flicking my tongue against her slit, causing her to moan louder as she continued sucking me.

After a couple of minutes, she came. I could feel her cum as it shot out of her pussy, and I lapped away at it, swallowing every drop.

A few seconds later I started to ejaculate into her mouth. She wrapped her lips around my cock and started sucking the cum out of me. I shot several times, giving her a huge load of cum, which she also swallowed.

Tami moved off of me and climbed on top of me, pressing her breasts against my chest as she leaned in and kissed me passionately. We made out for several minutes.

Finally, Tami broke the kiss and said that she and Brittany needed to shower and get ready for school. I said that I'd get breakfast started while they got their shower.

Tami and I went out to the kitchen, passing through the living room, where Brittany and Thomas were still asleep. We didn't want to wake them, but knew we had to. Tami shook Brooke and told her that they needed to get a shower and that I was going to fix their breakfast.

Thomas and Brittany both woke up. She leaned over and kissed him and he returned the kiss. Both of them were still uncovered.

Thomas was sporting a morning erection, which Brittany kissed before getting out of the bed. Both Brittany and Tami walked down the hall and into the bathroom.

"Are they, like, going to shower together?" Thomas asked, in disbelief.

"Yeah, I guess so. I learned last night that they've done just about everything together."

We heard the shower start and both assumed they were showering together. I think we were both trying to picture that in our minds.

"Aren't you even going to get dressed?" Thomas asked me, noticing that I was still nude.

TomWine
TomWine
933 Followers