Tami Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
938 Followers

"And this assistant, is he as handsome and fit as you are?" she asked.

"Well, I can let you be the judge of that. I'll call him over if you'd like to meet him."

"I would like that," she replied.

I looked over to the floor and saw Thomas looking at us, so I waved him over. When he arrived, he was already sporting a semi, and we could see the impression of his hard cock through his shorts. Lisa looked him over, I'm sure noticing his erection because she was staring right at it, and said, "I think this will be great. Yeah, let's do it."

"Thomas, get two more glasses of Champagne and bring them into the massage room. I'll take Lisa in and get her ready."

I walked Lisa into the massage room and she immediately noticed the stirrups at the end of the table.

"Is that what you want to use on me?" She asked as she walked over to them and ran her hands over them, figuring out what she was going to be doing.

"Yeah, that is if you agree. I think you'll love this massage, and you get two of us working on you at the same time."

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna like this."

I handed her a towel and she walked into the dressing room, closing the door.

Thomas returned with the two glasses of Champagne. I told him to drink one of them while I drank the other. We were going to need them, and we both drank down the Champagne and sat the glasses on the table.

Lisa soon came out, totally nude, holding her towel in her hand. Thomas' mouth dropped open as he saw her beautiful body as she stood in front of us with a sexy grin on her face. She looked great from head to foot, especially in between.

I helped Lisa onto the table. She reclined on her back with her legs spread before us. I moved to the foot of the table with Thomas and as I lifted one of her legs, he lifted the other, and we gently placed them in the stirrups. I adjusted them so that her legs were spread as wide as would be comfortable. Her thighs were almost straight up, and her legs were resting on the stirrups, which extended from her knee about twelve inches down her leg, holding her legs parallel with the floor, spread wide apart. God, she looked good like that. Thomas and I both looked her over, and I noticed his cock growing in his pants, as was mine.

Thomas stood on one side of her while I stood on the other. I spread the oil all over her body, and we both started rubbing it in from her neck, to her breasts, her arms, down her stomach and abs, to her pussy. He ran his hands over her left side while I ran mine over her right side. We massaged the area where her thigh meets her pussy down to her knees, softly rubbing the oil into her flesh, all the way down to her feet, and then, slowly, moved our fingers over her flesh all the way back up, lingering at her pussy for a few minutes before moving back to her breasts.

I instructed Thomas to give her a full breast massage, just like he did Tami, and he started working her breasts, pouring oil over them, and massaging them around the sides, underneath, sliding his fingers along her sternum, and then across the top, and down over both breasts, slowly running his fingers over her hard nipples, letting them glide through his fingers.

"Oh fuck, this is amazing," Lisa sighed.

I told Thomas to continue massaging her breasts as I moved down her body, and started massaging her stomach and abs, down to her pussy, letting my fingers glide over her slit.

I watched Thomas and he was doing an excellent job on her breasts, rubbing them lightly with his fingers, and paying special attention to her hardening nipples, which were sticking straight up from her firm breasts.

I continued working her stomach and abs, letting my fingers lightly brush over her skin, causing goose bumps to appear all over her body.

"I never thought anything could feel this good," Lisa sighed, moving her hand to her pussy and rubbing it lightly.

I placed my hand on hers and removed it, saying, "You let us take care of that, we'll get there in a minute. You just relax. I promise, you'll love what we're going to do." Lisa let her hands drop to her sides and leaned her head back, enjoying our gentle touch.

I ran my fingers over her from her abs to her pussy, and rubbed it slowly, moving my hands around her pussy down to her anus, and rubbed it lightly before moving my hand up and letting my fingers slide over her thighs and back to her pussy.

I then slid my hands up to her breasts and started rubbing one while Thomas rubbed the other, paying special attention to her nipples. Thomas watched me closely and did exactly as I did. We continued massaging her breasts, and slowly slid our hands down her sides and together we rubbed her stomach and abs, running our fingers lightly over all of her skin.

I then moved down and started rubbing her inner thigh on her left leg as Thomas did the same on her right, moving our hands from her pussy to her knee, around he thighs, and back down to her pussy, running our fingers around it, over it, and in it, as Lisa started to squirm and moan louder.

This girl looked so fucking hot, lying there on her back with her legs up in the air, spread apart. We could see everything.

I told Thomas to continue rubbing both thighs and to pay attention to what I was doing because we were going to trade places momentarily.

I got a small bowl off the table and poured warm oil into it and sat it on the massage table between Lisa's legs, which were up in the air, so the bowl wasn't in the way.

I dipped my fingers into the oil, and removed them, holding them over Lisa's exposed pussy, and let the oil drip down over her slit. We watched as it ran over her slit and down and over her anus, soaking her.

I dipped my fingers into the oil again, and brought my hand to her lower abdomen, and gently ran my fingers down, moving my fingers apart, and let one massage down one side of her slit while massaging the other side with my other finger. I rubbed her like this, very gently, for several seconds, and then placed the palm of my hand over her cleanly shaven pussy, and rubbed my hand over it gently, all the way down to her anus, and rubbed it with two of my fingers, circling it slowly. I then let one of my fingers enter her anus slightly, and then slid it out and over her pussy, between her lips and back to the top. I told Thomas to watch this closely and I repeated it, and then had him take my place.

I watched as Thomas repeated the technique. He dipped his fingers into the oil and let it drip over her, down between her lips to her anus. Then he dipped them in the oil again, and I watched as he tenderly brought his fingers down to her pussy lips, running them on either side of her slit, down the side and then back up between her slit. Thomas applied a little more pressure than I did, and slid his finger over her slit, letting it enter her up to the first knuckle, and massaged her gently before withdrawing his finger and sliding it gently over her slit. He then he placed the palm of his hand over her pussy and rubbed down over it, letting his fingers slide over her all the way down to her anus. He slid one finger into her, a little deeper than I did, and moved it around inside of her anus for a few seconds before pulling it out and sliding it over her skin back to her slit and dragged it slowly between her lips back to the top of her vaginal area.

I placed my hands over his and slowly repeated the process and then moved his hands over her pussy and to her inner thighs, and moved his hands up over both her thighs, staying close to her pussy, and massaged them, and then brought them slowly back to her pussy. I told him to keep doing that, mixing it up a little, but massaging her entire area softly. I watched to make sure he got the hang of it, which he did. So I left him there and moved to the head of the massage table and started massaging her breasts, sides, and abdomen softly as he continued here vaginal massage.

"Oh. My. God. This feels so fucking good, I can't believe anything could feel this good." Lisa sighed out. "What if I have an orgasm?" she asked.

"Just let it come," I said, "we'll keep massaging you. If you orgasm, that just means we're doing it right." I replied as I continued massaging her beautiful breasts and Thomas continued massaging her vagina, and Lisa continued moaning and squirming.

I massaged both breast at the same time, running my fingers lightly around her wide areola and then over her entire breast. I continued this, while also massaging her stomach and abs, and then went back to the foot of the bed beside Thomas, who was doing a masterful job on her.

I dribbled more oil over her pussy and had Thomas place his hands in the oil and then moved them down over her inner thighs, over her pussy, letting his thumbs enter her slightly while continuing to move his hand up over her slit, sliding his thumbs over her and across the top and back down the sides. I then moved his hands lower, under her ass, and pressed his thumbs into her anus, massaged it lightly for a few seconds, and then moved his hands over her inner thighs, back to her pussy, and pressed his thumbs into her, massaging her internally with his thumbs, from her lower slit all the way to the top, and back down again. I told him to keep doing that, mixing it with the other technique he was doing. I watched him as he moved his oiled hands all over her pubic area, sliding his thumbs into her anus, massaging it slowly, and then moving his hand over her pussy, sliding his thumbs between her lips and into her and then back over the top.

Thomas continued this as I started massaging her thighs, starting on her left, massaging it from her knee to her groin, and back up, and then moved to her other thigh and did the same thing. We continued this as List started to moan louder saying that she was going to fucking cum, and just as Thomas slid his thumbs into her pussy she hit her first orgasm. She started crying out in ecstasy and started thrusting her hips up and down as she cried out. I moved over and started rubbing my fingers over her pussy as we both watch her ejaculate ooze out of her. I knew then why she was concerned about having an orgasm, she was a squirter. I continued massaging her pussy as we both watched the cum gush out of her, dripping down to her anus.

I gently massaged her pussy, using her ejaculate as a lubricant, until her orgasm subsided.

I walked to the top of the bed and said, "That's all right, Lisa. We'll work your thighs for a few minutes to let you calm down. I imagine you'll have another one before we finish with you.

Thomas already started on her thighs, as I watched the white fluid drain from her pussy, running down to her anus.

I looked at the clock, noticing that an hour had passed since we started on her. I let Thomas continue on her thighs, telling him to work them and her legs for a few minutes, and then we'd return to her vaginal area.

I walked to the head of the massage table, and leaning over her, started massaging her breasts and arms while she started to relax. We continued this for about ten minutes, and I decided to go back to her pussy and give it one final massage before her time was up, determined that I was going to make her cum again.

I told Thomas to watch closely, because he was going to be doing this to Tami and Brittany later on.

I lightly stroked her legs up to her thighs, and let my fingers glide gently along her thighs, down to her pussy lips. I rubbed then gently and then inserted three fingers into her pussy and started moving them in and out of her quickly as I moved my free hand over her slit and started rubbing it at the top, moving both hands with increasing speed.

I continued rubbing my fingers into her while rubbing the top of her slit for a couple of minutes. Lisa brought her hands down to her thighs and grabbed them tightly as I continued rubbing her, feeling her delicate inner tissue as she started breathing heavier. I increased the peace of the movement of both hands as Lisa brought her right hand over my hand and joined me as I continued rubbing her, applying more pressure both internally and externally.

Lisa started moaning louder as I continued rubbing her, not slowing down at all as she continued to moan out. She started breathing harder, lifting her head off the table and slamming it back down until she had her second orgasm.

I slowed the movement of my hands, and removed the hand I had on top and started rubbing her breasts and I continued to let my fingers, three of them, rest within her, moving them only slightly. I them brought my free hand down and slowly massaged her across her thighs and along the tip of her pussy. I did this several times, and then pulled my fingers out of her and just let my hands roam all over her beautiful body for a couple of minutes until I returned them to her vaginal area.

I moved them gently over her pussy lips, just running my hands over her lightly, up her thighs, and over her pussy.

I stopped and let her rest there, flat on her back, hands by here side, legs in the stirrups spread wide. I slid my fingers one final time over her pussy lightly and then ran them up her legs to her feet.

I invited Thomas over and told him just to run his fingers over her, touching her lightly, as she completely relaxed, noting that we had about five more minutes remaining.

Thomas took my place at the foot of the table and started gliding his fingers lightly over her thighs, across her pussy lips, down to her ass, across her anus, and back up, just lightly touching her everywhere.

I watched as he slowly inserted two fingers into her pussy and rubbed her lightly, feeling the tenderness of her insides.

"Oh my god, that feels so fucking good," Lisa moaned, while Thomas continued rubbing his two fingers in and out of her, slowly finger fucking her.

I got the glasses of Champagne and filled all three as Thomas continued gliding his fingers over this beautiful body. I noticed that he paid particular attention to her swollen pussy lips and her anus as she slid his fingers along her body.

I moved to the side of the table and rubbed her breasts one final time before her ninety minutes were over.

Thomas and I both removed our hands from her beautiful body, and stood beside her, admiring her physique, which really was a sight the way she was laying there on the table.

After a couple of minutes, I helped her up, and she sat on the edge of the table with her legs hanging over it, spread apart. I handed her a glass of Champagne, and the three of us stood there drinking it.

After I finished my drink, I helped Lisa off the table, and walked her over to the dressing room. She was still unsteady on her feet, and she asked me to help her get dressed. I asked Thomas to come over, and he steadied her as I sorted through her clothing. I found a small pink thong and slipped her legs into it and brought it up and she adjusted it. I got her shorts and helped her into them, and then got her completely dressed.

"God, that was the most amazing massage ever. I've never cum like that during sex. I've NEVER had two orgasms like that. NEVER." Lisa said, looking at us. "You two are absolutely great. I've never felt this good. You WILL be seeing me again, and I want the same massage. The exact same massage. I mean that was the best sex EVER, and I didn't even get fucked. God, that was good."

She opened her purse and got out three hundred dollar bills and handed them to me, saying that she wished she had more, because it was worth every bit of it.

She kissed us both on the cheek and grabbed Thomas' erection, rubbing him with her hand, and kissed him hard on the mouth.

"Don't let him get away. He's great," she said as she removed her hand from his crotch and walked to the door. She opened it, turned at us with a huge smile on her face, and said, "I'm signing up for another massage soon," and she walked out.

Thomas looked at me and asked, "Thats what were going to do to Tami and Brittany?"

"You bet. You clean up the room while I go get them. See you in a few minutes," I replied as I walked out of the room and got in my car and drove off to the high school.

TomWine
TomWine
938 Followers