Tami Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers

She remained there for a couple of minutes, not moving at all, completely nude, as I looked at her from her feet to her head. God, she was a beautiful woman.

"I don't know if I can get up," she said softly.

"You can stay there for a couple minutes," I replied, not wanting her to leave.

Finally she sat up on the table and thanked me for a wonderful massage. I helped her off the table and handed her a towel. She took it and walked nude into the dressing room, closing the door.

Melissa came back out of the dressing room looking quite professional. She walked over to the tip jar and dropped in two hundred dollars. She walked over to me, thanked me for the massage, and said that she'd be back, and would also tell all her friends about me.

"I think we'll keep you plenty busy, Jason, if you keep performing like that. Thanks, it was wonderful."

Just when I thought life couldn't get any better, I remembered that my mom was waiting for me at the front desk.

I hurriedly cleaned up the room and went out to greet my mother, who was patiently waiting for me.

"Hey mom, you ready for your work out?" I asked as I walked up and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I guess so. I got here a little early so I could change my clothes. I hope this is all right," she said, displaying her new work out gear. She looked stunning, too.

"Yeah, you look great. Let's get started."

I took my other over to a side area where we would have a little privacy as I took her measurements.

I started at her lower legs, measuring and writing them down on her chart. As I moved my hands up her bare legs to her thighs, I started to get an erection. God, she reminded me of my sister. They were about the same height and build, both of them very sexy women.

I managed to take her thigh measurements and then stood up to take the rest of them, moving behind her so she wouldn't see the bulge in the front of my shorts, of which I was quite ashamed. I mean, a guy isn't supposed to get a hard on over his mother, is he? Christ.

I took the tape measure and reached around my mother to measure her hips, and when I did so, she pressed back, pushing her ass against my erection. Christ, I know she had to have felt that.

I managed to measure her hips and waist, and moved on to her biceps before doing her chest. I sorta rushed through the measurements, not wanting to linger too long, afraid that I was going to cum taking my mother's measurements.

After finishing, I wrote everything down and talked with her about her goals.

"I really want to firm everything up, Jason. From my thighs to my abs, chest, and arms. I've let myself get so far out of shape, it'll probably take a long time to get back like I used to be.

"I don't think it'll take that long, you're in good shape already, I mean, you look fantastic to me," I said.

"Thank you, but I think you might just be saying that; you're not being as objective as you ought to be."

"No, I mean it, you look great. We'll get you firmed up some, but it wont take as long as you think. You've, ah, really taken good care of yourself. You're a beautiful woman."

Mom blushed when I said that, and I did too, I think; but it was the truth, she was a beautiful woman. Tami looked just like her. God, I think I was in love with both of them.

I took mom over to the machines and instructed her on four of them, writing down her starting weight on each, and showing her how to use them properly. I had her go through three sets of fifteen reps on each with minimum weight so she could get used to the machine. I watched her as she did them by herself, to make sure she understood how to use them. She did fine.

We had enough time remaining so I showed her two more machines and let her do a workout on them too. After that, she was worn out, and was complaining about soreness in her back and legs, probably from the machines or the game of tennis she had early this morning just after she got off work.

"Jason, I need to ask you something before the massage," she said. "Can we talk a minute?"

"Sure," I replied. "Did you want your free Champagne while we talk?"

"Free Champagne?" she asked.

"Yeah, we are introducing a ninety minute Champagne Massage, and we're giving it away with every massage for the remainder of the week."

"Sure, that sounds good."

"You find a seat in the lounge, and I'll bring the Champagne out," I said as I walked toward the bar and mom walked over to the lounge and sat down on a small couch. I decided I needed a glass of Champagne as well, so I got two of them, and walked back over to my mother.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Well, first, how's it been working out, you know, having Tami stay with you? Are you getting along all right?"

"Sure, we're doing fine," I replied, not telling her what I meant by 'fine.'"

"I was hoping that it was working out, because it looks like I'll be working nights for a couple of months, and you know I don't like leaving her at home at night, all alone. Do you think she can stay with you for a while longer? I really would feel better about it if she was with you."

I wanted to say, "FUCK YES," but I didn't. I tried not to let my excitement show too much, because there's nothing I wanted more than for Tami to stay at my apartment, forever, if she wanted to. God I loved my sister.

"Sure, mom, that'll be fine. I spend all my time over here at the gym anyway, with my promotion and all, I'm hardly there, but I am there at night."

"You don't mind taking her to school and picking her up?"

"No, its on my way to work, and it gives me a break to run after her at three. That gets her here in time for her workout. She usually gets a massage too, and then I take her home. If I have a client, she just hangs out here until I'm finished. Sometimes I have to come back, but she's been coming with me when I do," I replied, not telling her what we do when I bring her back over here at night.

"Can I give you some money for your food and all?" she asked.

"That's all right, mom, I got a good raise with the promotion, so we're good." I knew my mother was on a limited income, and it was the truth, we were doing all right.

"Well, I'll just have to put the money in the tip jar, then. How about that massage?"

"Coming right up. Let me get us another glass of Champagne and I'll be right in."

"I'll go ahead and get changed," she said as she walked to the massage room. I looked at her thinking how lucky I was to have such a beautiful, sexy mother. Yeah, that's where Tami gets her looks . . . and her body.

I got refills on our Champagne, and talked with the bar tender a minute or two before I headed back to the massage room. By the time I got there, mom had already changed and had a towel wrapped around her, sitting on the edge of the massage table. I handed her the glass of Champagne and the two of us talked and drank our second glass before we got started on the massage.

It may have been all the alcohol or something, but the next hour passed by quickly, and things happened that I can't explain or rationalize. I mean things between a mother and son that just shouldn't happen, but they did. I can't say that I regret it, because I don't. No, I don't have any regrets at all; but I can't figure out how it all happened so quickly; and I didn't know if I should tell Tami.

Mom finished her glass of Champagne and asked for another. I mean, she looked like she was nervous about something, but I had no idea what it was, so I gave her another glass, and refilled mine as well. With three glasses of Champagne in my system in the past fifteen minutes, I mean, my head was starting to spin. That might be part of the explanation.

Mom crawled onto the massage table, lying on her front side, asking if I could do her back first, which was all right with me.

I pulled the towel down over her back, noticing that she had on a tiny pair of bikini underwear. Seeing that, I just tossed the towel over on the table, deciding not to bother with it. I poured warm oil over her back and started working her arms down to her spine and back, doing each arm several times.

I stretched her arm out as I rubbed it, and I noticed that I had her hand pressed against my crotch. I didn't move it but left it there. As I massaged her arm and back, I felt her fingers wrapping around my erection, causing me to get more aroused.

I continued rubbing my mother's arms, and them placed them by her sides as I rubbed her lower back and legs. I didn't rub her ass, as she had it covered, and I didn't think she wanted me to do that. I massaged her thighs, even her upper and inner thighs, all the way to her bikini, and even moved my hand inside her bikini a couple of times, feeling the soft flesh of her ass. Mom was beginning to moan as I rubbed her. I continued working her legs and thighs, getting more brave as I moved my hands under her bikini and ran them all over her firm ass, taking my time to feel every part of her. I moved my hands down her ass and across her pussy, touching it slightly, causing her to cry out louder. I didn't care if anyone heard her, I continued rubbing her everywhere. I moved from her ass to her legs, and gave them a very sensual massage, running my hands all over them, feeling every inch.

I continued this for several minutes, and then massaged back up her legs and massaged her ass, under her panties, for several more minutes, before telling her to roll over.

When she did, she lay back and let her hands rest at her sides as I poured oil over her breasts, and standing at the head of the massage table, reached over her and started rubbing her firm breasts, letting her hard nipples slide through my fingers. I kept rubbing her breasts while my cock continued to grow and she continued to moan.

"God, that feels so good, Jason. It's been a while since a man has touched me so tenderly."

I felt good about that. I mean I loved my mother, and wanted her to feel the pleasure of a man, especially a man who loved her. I wanted her to feel good, so I continued rubbing her breasts as delicately as I could, rubbing my hands over them, feeling their softness and the hardness of her nipples.

I moved to the side of the table and continued rubbing her breasts, pouring more oil over them.

She raised her knees up and I started massaging her thighs, feeling from her knee to her crotch, moving my hands back and forth over her flesh.

I raised up her left leg and slowly massaged her thighs, moving my hand dangerously close to her pussy. On the next pass, I let my hand slip under her panties and started rubbing her pussy lightly.

I pressed both legs back, bending then at the knee, and rubbed both thighs down to her panties, and underneath them.

I moved my hand over her abdomen and back to her inner thighs and rubbed her more forcefully. I pulled her panties to the side, exposing her trimmed pussy, and started massaging it, rubbing the inside and the outside.

I continued this for a few minutes, and then spread her legs further apart and brought my face to her pussy and started licking it as she started to squirm beneath me.

"Oh god, Jason, Oh god," she cried out.

I don't know if all women taste the same down there, but she tasted just like my sister, and it was driving me crazy with lust. Lust for my mother.

With her knees on either side of my head, I continued lapping away at her pussy, driving my tongue in as far as I possibly could, as she continued to squirm and moan. I couldn't get enough of her. I spread her legs even further apart and started licking her pussy and licking her thighs, savoring the taste of her. God, this was good.

I was eating out my mother, and enjoying it! God, I couldn't get enough of her. I started eating her harder, and them ran my hands to her panties and slowly moved them off of her, and went back down on her. I lifted her left leg over my shoulder and started licking her from her crotch up her thigh, and back down, taking my time on her crotch, feeling my mother's nude body with my fingers, running them lightly over all of her.

I honestly don't remember taking my clothes off, but I must have, because the next thing I remember, I was leaning over her running my middle finger into her, finger fucking her, and she was sucking my cock, I mean, she was sucking me like a pro. I kept fingering her for several minutes, and then I was standing next to her head with my cock in her mouth as she sucked me hard. I started rubbing her beautiful tits as she sucked me. I started ramming my cock in and out of her mouth as she continued to suck.

We continued this for several minutes, and then I moved my hands back to her pussy and started fucking her with my middle finger as I rubbed my other hand over her pussy lips and her ass. I leaned forward and started eating her again, while she still had her mouth surrounding my hard cock.

I can't believe what I did next, but I withdrew my cock from my mother's mouth and moved to the foot of the bed. I spread her legs wide apart, lifted them over my shoulders, and slowly entered her. God, she felt good. I mean, it was just like fucking my sister, they are so much alike. I started thrusting my cock into her hard.

"Oh god, Jason, fuck me, fuck me, son. It's been so fucking long since I've done this. Oh god, son,fuck me."

I did, too. I started fucking my mother faster and faster, while reaching up and rubbing her breasts. She let her legs lower to the table, keeping them spread wide apart as I continued fucking her.

I mean, I was in a state of erotic bliss, like I had lost my mind or something. I leaned into her and kissed her just like I kissed my sister, slipping her the tongue and kissing her with all the passion I could muster. God, I wanted her.

I licked my way down to her nipples and started biting them, driving her over the edge as she came violently.

I felt the walls of her vagina clamp down hard on my cock as I started to cum, filling her with my sperm. I didn't want to stop, either. I kept fucking her hard, until we both came a second time. I'd never done that, and later learned that she had never had two orgasms that close together either. God, it was intense. I no longer cared that this was my mother, to me she was a hot woman and I wanted her. God, I wanted her. I continued fucking her even after the second orgasm, but finally, after about five more minutes, we were both worn out. I withdrew from my mother's pussy, and fell back in the chair with my legs spread and my red cock rabidly wilting.

I sat there for a few minutes taking in what had just happened. Neither of us spoke. Neither of us moved. Neither of us knew what to do. God, I had just fucked my mother, and she had just fucked her son. Her twenty-one year old son; and we both enjoyed it. God, we enjoyed it.

I reached over to the table and grabbed the bottle of Champagne and the two glasses and filled them. I got up and walked over to my mother and pulled her up so that she was sitting on the edge of the table. I looked at her nude body for a minute as she looked at me and then I leaned into her and kissed her. It wasn't a peck, either. I mean, I kissed her passionately, and she kissed me.

I handed her a glass of Champagne, and she took it, barely able to look at me.

I reached down and placed my hand under her chin and tilted her face up so that she was looking at me.

"I wasn't planning for that to happen, and I don't think you were either; but I want you to know that was the best sex I've ever had. I don't know if that will ever happen again, but I hope it does. God, I hope it does."

She looked at me for a few seconds and then took a drink of her Champaign. I saw a tear running down her cheek, so I leaned into her and licked it off her cheek and kissed her again.

She looked at me like she was sorry it happened, but I knew she enjoyed it as much as I did.

"Jason, I'm sorry . . ."

I interrupted her and said, "You have nothing to be sorry about. Like I said, that was the best sex I've ever had. You're a beautiful woman, and I'm proud that you're my mother. I'm proud of what just happened.

I kissed her again softly on her mouth while reaching over and feeling her soft breasts one more time. My cock got hard again, and I wanted to do it all over.

Another tear started to roll down her face, and I gently wiped it with my finger, moving my finger down to her mouth and running it softly along her lip. She reached down and gently started stroking my hard cock.

"Why don't you and I go to dinner one night soon and we can talk, but I don't want you feeling sorry about what just happened. That was an expression of love between two adults. To be honest, I wanted to do that during your first massage but didn't; but I'm glad I did this time."

She leaned into me and put her arms around my neck and held my head next to hers. "You're a good son, Jason, a good son," she whispered.

"I love you, mom," I replied as she got off the table and walked into the dressing room. I sat down and finished my glass of Champagne.

Mom came out of the dressing room a few minutes later and walked over and dropped some cash in the tip jar.

"That's for you and Tami. Be good to her, Jason.You know how much she cares for you, just like I do. Be good to her," she said as she walked to the door.

"Mom," I said to her.

"Yes," she relied as she turned around slowly.

"I'm making an appointment for you for Friday at eleven. You need another workout, and another massage. Don't be late."

"I wont be late, son. See you Friday," she replied as she walked out the door, closing it behind her.

I sat there for several minutes thinking about what had just happened, and wondering if it would ever happen again.

I looked at the clock and noticed that it was already one fifteen, and I had Lisa signed up for a massage at one thirty. I wasn't sure I had the strength to do it.

I walked out on the floor and found Thomas and asked him if he still wanted to assist with Lisa's massage, and he said that he did. I told him that I wasn't feeling good and that I wasn't able to do it by myself, so I'd tell her that you could assist or we would have to reschedule, which was fine with him. I mean, I really didn't have the strength for a ninety minute massage after what I'd just been through.

Thomas and I walked into the massage room and got out the stirrups and placed them in the brackets at the foot of the table.

"Are you sure she's gonna go for this?"

"Oh, yes, I'm sure. After her last massage, she's expecting something special out of this one, that's why she signed up for ninety minutes."

"Are both of us still doing Tami after this one?" he asked.

"Oh yes, we're both still going to do Tami . . . and Brittany."

I walked over to the receptionist area and greeted Lisa.

"Are you ready for your ninety minute massage?" I asked her.

"I sure am, I've been looking forward to this." "I see you have your coupon for your glass of Champagne. Lets walk over to the bar and I'll get it for you. I need to talk with you about something."

I got her glass and got one for myself as well, and the two of us sat down on the couch.

"Lisa, since you're a repeat customer, you have unlimited Champagne during your massage, and I have a couple other threats for you."

"I'm listening," she said as she crossed her beautiful legs and sipped her Champagne.

"I would like to have my assistant with me during your massage. He's taking classes to be one of our masseurs, and I'm letting him assist with some of our special clients, and I want him to learn a new technique with you, if you don't mind."

"What's the technique?" she asked. "Is it, you know, something you think I'll like?"

"Oh, yes its something you'll especially like. It's a full body massage, including a vaginal massage. We use a special apparatus for it. They're called stirrups, but they're more like leg braces. They fit under your knee and, sorta, support your legs and lift them up so we can, ah, do a good job on you," I explained.

TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers