Tami Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers

"Yeah, I guess I should put something on. Tami and I don't usually wear anything in the morning."

I walked back to the bedroom and put on a pair of boxers and went back to the kitchen, noticing that Thomas had found the sheet and had it draped across his lower body with the top of his pubes still exposed.

"From what we were able to hear from the bedroom, it sounded like you and Brittany had a good time last night."

"Oh fuck yeah, we did. God, she's awesome."

"Yeah, and she's pleasant on the eyes, too," I replied.

"I'll say. Both of them are if you ask me."

"Yeah, they are," I agreed.

"Are you two going to go out or anything?" I asked as I started to fix breakfast.

"Yeah, we're going out for dinner this evening after her massage. God, that's going to be awesome. You still want to do that, you know, like, together and all?

"From the way they were talking last night, they're expecting us both to do them. Are you all right with that?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I think so. Did it bother you when I was in there with you and we gave Tami her breast massage?"

"Not really. I mean, I wouldn't want you in there alone with her or anything, but with me showing you the technique, I guess it was all right. Hell, I do that all the time to other clients, so I guess it was just fair that I let her have you massage her too. No, it didn't bother me."

"So, you're, like, really going to show me how to do a vaginal massage on her? I mean, that's different, you know, massaging her down there and all."

"Thomas, you're going to be massaging every part of a girls body in the massage room. I guess its just something you get used to. It isn't really sexual or anything."

"It was with Stephanie," he replied.

"Yeah, we did get a little carried away in there with her. She was messing with my cock when I gave her the first massage, and I didn't want a repeat of that. I'm not going to, you know, have sex with anyone in there, other than Tami, that is. As long as it doesn't get sexual, I don't mind you being in there with me and Tami. I mean, its just a massage."

"How do you control yourself, you know, when you're giving a massage and feeling their, your know, breasts and everything?"

"We're taught to try to remove our emotion from the massage. It does get a little tense though."

"Yeah, I know. God, I was about to bust a nut when I was massaging Tami's breasts yesterday."

"Yeah, I guess it's just something you have to get used to."

"So, if Tami wants me to be in there when you give her a vaginal massage, you'll like, let me?"

"Not if you're going to fuck her!"

"I'm not going to fuck her. I know you two are a couple, Tami made that clear earlier."

"She did?"

"Yeah, when we were riding home we got talking about the night before and all that happened. I mean, with all the talk and all I was sporting a huge erection in my shorts. Tami saw it and said that I'd have to keep that for Brittany, adding that you two were in a relationship and she wasn't fooling around on you or anything."

"So, were you hitting on her on the ride back to the apartment?"

"No, I wasn't hitting on her. We just started talking about the night before, you know, when I undressed her and all. She asked me if I touched her, and I admitted that I felt her a little when I undressed her, and how I was tempted to let her suck me off. That's when she noticed my erection. She looked at it, hell it was obvious. She told me that I would have to keep it for Bethany. We didn't do anything. She made it clear that she was with you and wasn't going to mess around with anyone."

"So, you were hitting on her?"

"Yeah, I guess if you put it that way I was. I mean. We didn't do anything if that's what you'r worried about."

"What else did you talk about?"

"She apologized for leaving me with blue balls and asked if I had to take care if it when I got home. I told her the first thing I did when I got home was to run into the bathroom and beat off."

"I bet you did," I replied with a laugh.

"Then she asked me what I was thinking about when I beat off."

"What did you tell her?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Sure," I replied.

"Well, Ok. I told her that I closed my eyes and was imagining her mouth on my cock, sucking me off. I beat off for about five minutes or less, and then came in her mouth."

"God, you told her that?"

"Well, that's what I did, so I told her."

"What did she say to that?" I asked.

"I told her that I was really hard all the way home, just like I was then, in the car. She looked down and saw my erection, and that's when she said that I needed to save it for Brittany. She also asked me why I didn't let her suck me off in the bedroom that night."

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her that I had figured out that she thought I was you, and didn't want to do it like that."

"Yeah, I'm sure that was hard to resist. I'm not sure I wouldn't have let her do it if it were me."

"So, like what would you have done if you walked into the bedroom and found Tami sucking my cock that night?"

"I don't know for sure, but it didn't happen, so we don't need to go there. I'm glad you thought enough about me not to let her though."

"Yeah, you've been a good friend and all, and you gave me this fantastic job. I couldn't do anything to betray your trust in me. I guess that's what I was thinking."

"Thanks. If that's the way you feel, and you can keep it professional, you can help me when we give her the massage, but if it gets sexual, you'll need to leave or something. You have to learn to keep that under control."

"Yeah, I'll think about that. I don't want anything to come between us. I mean, Tami's hot and all, but I have Brittany now, I'm not going to mess around on her or anything either."

"So, what do you think about the two of us giving Brittany a vaginal massage after we do Tami?"

"Well, fair is fair I guess. I don't mind if you don't mind me working on Tami. Hell, it sounds like all four of us will be in there the whole time. It will be just like the sauna, without the sex."

The girls came out of the bathroom, both clean and nude.

"Is breakfast ready?" Tami asked as she walked over and sat in a chair.

"It will be in just a few minutes," I replied. "Did the two of you have a good shower?"

"Yeah, we did," Tami replied, looking over at Brittany who was sitting on the edge of the bed next to Thomas.

I finished breakfast and the three of them came over to the table. Tami and Brittany were still naked, and Thomas stood up, leaving the sheet on the bed. We ate together and talked about tonight, with Brittany asking if we wanted to join them for dinner. Tami declined, wanting to give them some space after all the time we'd spent together. I'm sure they needed it as well.

We finished breakfast and Thomas took a shower, and then I did, after cleaning up the dishes.

We all got dressed for the day and then Brittany rode with Thomas and Tami rode with me as we drove them to the high school. I noticed Brittany kiss Thomas before she got out of the car, as Tami kissed me.

Thomas and I drove on over to the gym to begin our day, arriving around seven forty-five. I had over an hour before my first massage. I've never met the client. It's always something to look forward to, not knowing what to expect.

Thomas and I walked the floor for a while, helping people with their workouts and adjusting weights on the machines and showing people the proper techniques. It's amazing how some people just jump on a machine and do it entirely wrong. That's how people get hurt. I try pointing out the correct procedure, but some insist that they're doing it correctly; men, mostly. Older men who think I'm a kid and don't know anything. The women are usually more open to instruction.

I watched Thomas as he interacted with several people, noticing that he was relating well with everyone. Yeah, he fit right in. He was a good hire.

I went to my office and did some paperwork and made a few phone calls before Kathy called me and told me that Melissa was here for her massage. I went out to the lobby to greet her.

Melissa was an African-American woman who looked to be in her late twenties or early thirties. She was tall and slender, yet well built. Her hair was short, and she had a beautiful smile. Yeah, she was beautiful woman, as most of the women were here. If you want to give massages, this is the place.

"Are you Melissa?" I asked as I approached her.

"Yes, I am, and you must be Jason. I've herd a lot about you, Jason. I teach at the community college, and I've heard some of the girls talking about how well you do on the massage table, and thought I'd try one myself. It's been a long time since I've had one. Are you as good as they say you are?"

"Well, we'll soon find out, wont we?" I replied. I noticed she had a coupon for a glass of Champaign, so I took it and got the drink for her. She sipped it slowly as we walked to the massage room.

"What kind of massage would you like?" I asked her.

"I think they call it a Swedish massage, is that correct? It's a gentle touch, full body massage, I think that's what it's called; its been so long since I've had one. I find them to be quite relaxing."

"If you haven't had a massage in a while, that's what I'd suggest. A Swedish massage is very relaxing and not too rough. A deep tissue massage can get a little rough."

"Yes, I don't want that. Just the gentle touch full body massage. Can you do that?"

"Absolutely," I replied as she continued drinking her Champagne.

When she finished I asked if she wanted a refill, and she said to fill the glass half way, and she'd finish it after she changed. I offered her a towel, and pointed out the dressing room, and she walked away. I opened a bottle of Champagne and filled her glass part way, and sat it on the table next to the chair.

She came back out in just a few minutes with the towel wrapped around her lithe frame. It was pulled down half way on her breasts, which were ample, and I noticed her nipples were erect, pressing against the towel. She sat down on the chair and took another drink of her Champagne, while crossing her long, slender legs, giving me a glimpse of her cleanly shaven pussy.

I had to go over the words I shared with Thomas earlier, trying not to think of her in a sexual way, but it was difficult not to do so. Damn difficult.

She drank her second glass of Champagne and said, "Well, I guess we should get started, we only have an hour to do this." She grinned at me and slowly climbed onto the table, face down, and pulled the towel out from under her.

"You can remove the towel if that will be easier, the girls say it just gets in the way if you don't. It's all right with me."

I removed the towel and got a good look at this beautiful woman lying face down with her head to the side, and her arms relaxed by her sides.

I lit a sandalwood candle and turned the lights down a bit to set the mood for her relaxing massage as I looked her body over.

I poured the heated oil over her back, ass, thighs and legs, and standing at the bottom of the table, reached up to her shoulders and started massaging them with a gently touch. I rubbed both shoulders and arms, and then put both hands at the base of her neck and slid my fingers down her back, over her firm ass, and down her thighs and legs, before moving back up. I repeated this process several times, feeling her soft flesh with my fingers.

I then stood beside the table, and reaching over, began running my hands down both arms, rubbing them gently for a few minutes, and then focused my attention to her lower back, rubbing her gently from the top of her ass up to her shoulders, repeating the process several times. I moved her arms out away from her sides so I could run my fingers over her sides, feeling the softness of the sides of her breasts. I ran my fingers along her side for several minutes, before turning my attention to her back and legs.

I poured more oil over her nakedness, getting her as wet as I could. With a Swedish massage, you have to keep the person oiled up. Besides, it looked good on her.

I rubbed her back for several minutes, taking my time to do a thorough job on her. Several times I heard her sigh as a soft moan escape her lips, indicating that she was pleased with the job I was doing,

I continued rubbing her back and down her arms, and then moved on to her ass and her legs.

I rubbed the oil gently over both cheeks, and then over her ass and down her right leg, rubbing down the outside of her leg and back up on the inside, brushing my hand against her pussy.

I stood at the bottom of the massage table and took one leg in my hand and bent it up, and massaged both sides, and then did the same with the other. When I bent her legs up, I spread them slightly, giving me a great view of her beautiful pussy and ass. I rubbed both legs from her ass to her feet, and then bent her legs up again and massaged from her ankles to her knees, while starting at her beautiful pussy and anus, both covered in oil. God, she looked hot.

I then poured more oil on her back and ass and massaged from her upper thigh over her ass to her back, massaging all the way up to her shoulders before moving back down, repeating the process several times. I then rubbed her legs again from her feet to her upper inner thigh, all the way up to her protruding lips, and then back down.

I poured oil over both of my hands, and then started working her ass and upper thighs, paying more attention to her beautiful ass as I gently massaged both cheeks at once. When I let my hands slide down the back of her thighs, I ran them over her pussy and did the same when I came back up.

I then started massaging her ass, moving my hands lightly along her flesh from the bottom, touching her pussy, up over them, gliding my thumbs over her anus, spreading her cheeks wide apart. I rubbed both cheeks all the way down, letting my thumbs slide over her anus.

I asked her to spread her legs for me, and she did. I rubbed the sided of her thighs and up over her slit and continued up through the crack of her ass, feeling her anus.

"Oh god, that feels good, Jason," she moaned.

I slipped my hand between her ass cheeks and started circling her anus with my fingers, wanting to slide one into her, but I didn't. I continued rubbing her ass, with my hands going all the way down and over her protruding lips, and then back up, causing her to moan out in pleasure.

I poured more oil over her pussy and then, standing over her, began running my fingers over her slit, going down the outside and rubbing them over the middle of her slit on the way back. With my fingers spread, I started massaging her pussy, rubbing my fingers lightly over her sensitive skin.

I slowly moved my fingers over her pussy, circling it and rubbing them back and forth over her flaps, which were wide open now, so I ran my finger between them and rubbed her lightly all around this area, moving to her anus, and rubbing it externally in small circles.

"Oh yes, that feels fine, Jason, You're doing a fantastic job. Best massage I've ever had."

That encouraged me to continue as I pressed my fingers on her pussy and softly massaged it, rubbing down the middle and around the sides, continuing to rub her anus when I passed over it.

As I was standing over her massaging her pussy, as I went down, I pressed a little harder against her, and when I came back up, I let two fingers gently slide inside of her and pressed on them, moving them around inside of her for a few minutes.

"God, that feels good," she said.

I applied more pressure to my fingers and entered her deeper while moving my fingers in and out of her, causing her to squirm on the table. God, I thought she was going to cum.

I withdrew my fingers from her pussy and softly massaged the outer area, while letting my fingers glide along her slit.

I slid my hand back down on her pussy and entered her with two, then three fingers as she sighed, telling me to keep doing that. I soon had four fingers buried inside of her while moving my hand more rapidly within her. She pressed up with her pelvis, causing my hand to go further into her as she continued moaning. I had all four fingers in her, with my thumb resting on her anus, rubbing both of them. She pressed up again as my thumb slid into her anus.

I continued rubbing her like this for several more minutes, while she continued to moan. God, I was falling in love with her ass and pussy, and she was enjoying every minute of it. I mean I was fist fucking this woman and she was loving it.

Finally, noticing that we had only fifteen minutes remaining, I asked her to roll over.

"God, do I have to? That feels so fucking good," she sighed as she turned over on the table, spread out before me, offering her whole body to the touch of my hands. God, I loved this job.

I spread her legs wide and she lifted her left knee and then placed it back flat on the table as I poured oil over her front side, covering her breasts, which I intended to rub. Her arms were out from her sides, and her legs were spread far apart as I started massaging her breasts, from the sided to her protruding nipples. Her breasts were so soft as I continued rubbing them and letting her hard nipples slide between my fingers. I rubbed her breasts for several minutes before moving down to her stomach and abdomen.

I ran my hands from her lower abdomen up over her breasts and hard nipples, and back again, several times, and then started massaging her breasts again, brushing them lightly with my fingers. I then started flicking her nipples, getting them even more erect.

I moved to the foot of the massage table, oiled my hands, and placed them over her pussy, which was quite visible as she had moved her knees to the outside, opening herself up to me.

I ran my fingers over her pussy several times, while allowing my fingers to enter her, giving her an internal massage. I ran my fingers all over the outside of her pussy, feeling the softness of her skin, while she continued moaning.

She raised her legs, bending them at the knee as I continued rubbing her pussy and inner thighs. With two fingers, I spread her lips apart, and then let my fingers enter her as I started masturbating her with my left hand. She was moaning loudly now, as I continued to pleasure her.

I put my right hand into her pussy, three fingers, all the way in, and then started rubbing the top of her pussy with my left hand, moving it from the top, around the sides, and over her anus, and then back up again, repeating this process several times. She spread her legs further apart, and I slid the fourth finger into her and continued moving them around inside of her.

I ran my hands over her thighs, down her legs, back over her thighs and her pussy several more times before her time was up. Before I finished, I brought my hand back to her pussy and slowly slid all four fingers inside of her and started rubbing in small circles as she spread her legs even further apart.

I started rubbing her faster as she started moaning louder. I continued this for three of rour more minutes, until she had an orgasm. She started breathing heavier, and brought her hand to mine and pressed hard on my hand, driving it further into her as I continued moving my hand around inside of her and she continued moaning.

I moved my free hand back to her breasts and started rubbing them while I was doing her pussy. I think I was enjoying her as much as she was enjoying me.

After a couple more minutes, she fell back on the table and dropped her legs, in a state of complete relaxation. I slowly ran my fingers over her thighs, across her pussy, over her abdomen and stomach, and around both of her breasts before telling her that her time was up.

TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers