Taming Lorna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes never leaving mine, Lorna slid onto the bed, uncoiling her fabulous body and reclining into the soft pillows. Her beautiful face was soft and trusting. I placed her hands neatly by her sides and trailed my fingers over her hips, thighs and calves, Lorna stretching her sculpted legs luxuriantly under my fingertips with a faint moan of enjoyment. She let her slender arms spread across the full width of the bed, her pretty eyes finally leaving me and fluttering shut with a contented sigh as my hands began to caress her carefully pedicured feet. Lorna was sprawled decadently across the sheets now, already beginning to forget the interruption.

I knelt at the foot of the bed and slipped my fingers between Lorna's slim toes. Even her feet were beautiful – smooth and slender and shapely, her tiny toenails perfectly sanded and flawlessly painted with a rich, carmine polish. From the corner of my eye I saw the tiny silver thread of Lorna's ankle-bracelet glinting around the base of one tanned calf as I leaned towards her, and then I slipped my lips over Lorna's big toe and sucked her into my mouth, relishing the taste of her foot and the faintest hint of shoe-leather.

Lorna gasped softly, her toe flexing involuntarily in my mouth as my lips reached the very root of it and my tongue stroked up and down its full length. Her painted toenail was silky-smooth under my tongue.

"Mmmm..." Lorna murmured as I caressed her big toe with the tip of my tongue, presently releasing it and sliding my lips all the way onto her second toe, her slim foot moving gently in my cupped hand. Stroking every surface of Lorna's slim second toe with my tongue, I watched her pretty head roll gently to one side under my ministrations, her sensuous lips parting with a soft gasp as my mouth slipped onto her third toe and began to lick it softly, the tiny digit squirming helplessly at the sensation. I was monumentally erect now, relishing the feel and taste of Lorna's feet, and as my tongue separated her fourth toe from the fifth and guided the miniature digit to its root between my lips I saw Lorna's pouting vulva slowly peel open with arousal.

I smiled inwardly, licking at the carmine-tipped digit until it wriggled gently in my mouth, before drawing her tiny, involuntarily quivering little toe all the way between my lips and covering it with my deftly stroking tongue. Lorna's painted lips opened a little further, a soft moan of enjoyment escaping her throat, her slim feet turning sinuously in my hands.

"Feel good?" I purred, switching to Lorna's other foot and sucking her big toe all the way into my mouth with delicious slowness.

"Ohhh yes..." breathed Lorna, her carefully pedicured big toe twitching helplessly on my caressing tongue. Her slender hands lay open and upturned on the mattress, her slim fingers fluttering with pleasure, and as I switched to her second toe and began to suck it into the groove of my questing tongue her arms shifted aimlessly across the sheets, the tiny, silver thread of her bracelet riding up along her slim forearm at the movement. She sighed with enjoyment. "Ohhh, yes... feels lovely."

"Are you relaxing?" I murmured. Lorna's beautifully presented third toe disappeared between my lips, wriggling gently as it became wrapped in my exploring tongue.

Lorna drew in a long, shivering breath as my lips slid to the root of her third toe, sucking it firmly. "Ohh..." She was almost whimpering with contentment, her smooth hips beginning to move in slow gyrations across the sheets as she became more and more excited. The delicate lips of Lorna's labia were swollen and glistening with arousal.

"Ohhh God, yess..." she sighed, and gasped gently as her fourth toe slid, squirming helplessly, into my mouth. Her head rolled slowly to one side. "S-Scott... Scott..." Lorna's pencil-slim fingers curled with enjoyment as my tongue caressed the tiny digit, exploring the slender root of her toe. "...Scott...hnnnn... never does this." Lorna's pouting vulva spread even further open in her excitement, and the aromatic sex oil which had been brimming from her swollen lips began to dribble lazily down over her smooth perineum. Her luxuriant, tan hips squirmed with pleasure.

"Well, Scott isn't here," I purred, my hands caressing the contours of Lorna's beautiful, wriggling feet. "I am."

Lorna gave a sudden, plaintive bleat of pleasure as my mouth slid all the way onto her last, little toe, the tiny, carmine-tipped digit wriggling furiously as I wrapped my tongue tightly around its whole length. By luck, I had saved her most sensitive toe until last, and as I sucked it down to the very root Lorna's fabulous young body squirmed with delight and her long fingernails scurried helplessly across the thin sheets, her plump breasts heaving with her soft, aroused panting. Her labia strained eagerly from the waxed lips of her sex, whilst a few inches higher the complex jewel embedded in Lorna's navel shook as her belly trembled with excitement.

She was ready.

I let Lorna's tiny toe slither from my mouth, and released her pedicured feet.

"Get on you hands and knees," I instructed. I too was panting harshly, unbelievably aroused. I had been enjoying Lorna's fabulous body for almost two hours, and been thrusting sweetly inside her divine sex pocket for probably twenty minutes, without yet orgasming. My balls felt hot and heavy with semen, the tip of my glans glistening with a thick dribble of pre-ejaculation fluid. I felt as though, when I finally climaxed, I would come so hard into Lorna that my sperm would shoot right through her insides and come squirting out of her sensuous mouth.

Lorna quickly flipped herself over and crouched invitingly before me, flicking her long, silken blonde hair delightfully over one shoulder so she could turn to look at me. She allowed her curvy hips to jut enticingly towards me, her soft labia opening wetly as her buttocks spread with the rearward movement of her hips. Her beautiful, hooded eyes were black with need.

"Please..." Lorna whispered. "Please..."

My eyes bulging with excitement, I slipped my knees between Lorna's shapely calves, my hands sliding onto her smooth hips. Lorna's pretty head slowly turned forwards once more as I positioned myself behind her, the girl's sensuous, painted lips parting with a whimper of anticipation at the touch of my slippery tip against first one, then both, of her delicate labia, my blunt glans nosing between her open sex.

I leaned forward and we both cried out in relief as my heavy dome slipped into Lorna's wet, swollen vulva. My trembling hands gripped her curvy hips as I entered Lorna, her pretty head arching back with a helpless groan of delight as my hugely erect penis slithered smoothly, easily, into her quivering vagina until I was up to my hilt inside her and the tip of my cock squeezed gently into the constriction at the neck of her cervix. "Oh God,yesss..." Lorna whimpered as I bumped lightly into the base of her womb, her fabulous body shuddering around me. "Oh God, that's so good."

Slowly I withdrew to my tip before gliding sweetly all the way back into her, drawing a soft whimper of delight from Lorna's sensuous, open mouth. Her beautiful head turned slightly towards me as I withdrew and slithered back inside her again, and again, Lorna's painted lips quivering with joy, her expression rapt, her breaths soft gasps of relief at each of my smooth inward strokes. I shuddered with pleasure as my long, purple penis slid effortlessly all the way into Lorna once more, the girl rocking gently onto me each time as we began to move together in a sweet, unhurried rhythm. God, she felt fabulous. She looked fabulous. Shewasfabulous. I slid my hands inwards and began to massage her gloriously elastic buttocks, feeling Lorna tremble softly in my hands as I thrust smoothly into her and she whimpered with excitement at the tiny, pre-orgasmic ripple which had suffused her belly.

Lorna had become so wet during my sucking of her toes – I had, essentially, masturbated Lorna almost to climax through her feet – that the whole of her natal cleft from pubis to anus was slick with her own oils, and as I thrust sweetly into her hot, responsive vulva and manipulated her magnificent buttocks, I allowed my thumbs to stroke inwards until they were sliding wetly over Lorna's perineum, drawing a shivering moan from the girl at my firm massaging of her.

"Feels good, doesn't it Lorna?" I panted, my erection slithering into her, and into her. God, she felt so good.

"Ohhh..." Lorna's pretty head tossed gently each time I slid all the way inside her, the sleek mane of her white-blonde hair shimmering in the morning light. I let my slippery thumbs sweep over the soft pad of her anus, stroking her taut sphincter muscle, and she quivered as I thrust smoothly into her vulva and caressed her anus, her pleasure-weakened arms trembling on the brink of collapsing under her. "Ohhhh..." Lorna whimpered, shivering with delight as I slithered sweetly into her once more, my thumbs stroking back and forth across her soft anus with swift rhythm. "Ohhh God, so good..."

I shuddered involuntarily as I thrust into the girl's beautiful body, gritting my teeth at the exquisite, warning ripple of impending orgasm. Hold on, I told myself, wait for her. Besides, I had something I wanted to do.

"Lorna," I murmured, feeding the whole length of my penis into her as she rocked back onto me, her glorious hips quivering with pleasure under my hands. "Lorna, I'm going to try something now." I had moved my thumbs and was massaging Lorna's soft, wet anus with one index finger. I slipped my free arm around Lorna's smooth, tanned hips as we moved sinuously together, my hand settling across her shaven pubis and my forearm controlling the motion of her hips, one finger gently caressing Lorna's slippery clitoral hood.

Lorna rocked all the way back onto my thrusting erection until I nosed into the neck of her womb, her pretty head tossing gently at the sensation. "Anything," she whimpered, rocking onto me once more, her white-blonde hair shimmering with the rhythmic tossing of her beautiful head. "Anything you want."

I was stroking the soft pucker of Lorna's anus with firm strokes now, my slippery fingertip denting the elastic muscle of her sphincter. Thrusting my long penis sweetly into her responsive vulva, I pressed harder with my finger and Lorna gave a soft cry as my fingertip suddenly opened her anus and slid to the first knuckle into her rectum. Still thrusting smoothly back and forth inside Lorna in glorious rhythm, I gently eased my lovejuice-soaked finger into her hot, tight rectum until it was buried to the root inside her. Lorna's anus gripped my fingertip tightly at first in an instinctive attempt to expel me before relaxing and letting my finger glide smooth and deep into her hot bowel, Lorna mewing softly at the sensation, her luxuriant hips squirming on my penis and finger.

As I thrust into Lorna I could feel the contours of my shaft sliding back and forth beneath my fingertip, separated from it only by the thin membrane between Lorna's vagina and rectum. Panting hard with arousal, I began to bear down on the paper-thin membrane of her, my finger curling inside her rectum as I trapped the thin sheet of nerves and muscle firmly between my fingertip and my sweetly thrusting cock.

Lorna gave a helpless bleat of delight as I bore down inside her hot rectum, collapsing onto her elbows before me as her trembling arms finally gave way with pleasure.

"God...!" she gasped, her flawless body squirming powerfully in my arms. I bore down harder, squeezing the sensitive membrane of her tightly against my thrusting cock, and in turn pressing the underside of my shaft firmly against Lorna's rough-textured G-spot.

"God Christ!" Lorna whimpered, her soft belly suddenly trembling against my arm wrapped around her hips as an exquisite wave of pre-orgasmic pleasure overtook her. "Oh Jesus God yes, that's amazing..." Her pretty head sagged onto the duvet and rolled slowly to one side, painted eyelids flickering with delight.

I devoured Lorna with my eyes as I thrust and thrust into her, our rhythm brisk now, my finger wormed deep in her anus beginning to massage the thin, inflamed membrane of her, the firm pressure I was exerting there pushing my plunging cock downwards so it was ploughing into the front wall of her vulva where all Lorna's sweet spots lay. Her fabulous body quivering helplessly as another exquisite tremor rippled through her, Lorna's slim, fluttering fingers found the corner of a pillow and pulled it weakly towards her. As I thrust into Lorna, and thrust, and thrust, Lorna shakily fed the corner of the pillow into her sensuous, open mouth and began to whimper helplessly into the soft cushion, her beautiful body shivering with pleasure, her eyes tightly shut and her teeth biting into the padded linen.

I smiled with triumph as I fucked the gorgeous young blonde, my curled finger deep inside her rectum moving swiftly across the sensitive membrane of her now. Lorna shuddered briefly once more as I plunged sweetly into her, and into her, the girl moaning into the pillow crammed into her sensuous mouth, and as I watched her eyelids suddenly squeeze even more tightly shut and her helpless gasps of delight suddenly freeze into a breathless silence, I knew that the beautiful nineteen-year-old was teetering on the very brink of release. Her glorious hips shuddered in my arms as I squeezed and thrust. Yes Lorna, I gloated, yes. I bore down hard inside her rectum, my penis slithering rapidly back and forth in the furrow of her quivering vagina.

Then the air rushed from Lorna in a gasp of ecstasy and she began to buck fiercely in my arms, her jewelled belly convulsing under my hand as I held her against me, my erection still plunging deep inside her body. Lorna cried out joyously as she lost control, her body writhing in the anguish of ecstasy as her orgasm overwhelmed her and she let go in a hot gush of lovejuice, her helpless squeals only slightly muffled by the pillow filling her sensuous mouth. I stroked sweetly inside Lorna, slower and less firm now as she shuddered with release and her pencil-slim fingers scrabbled at the soft pillow – but I wasn't going to stop... not this time. I smiled. This time, Lorna was going to take it.

I allowed my finger to slide from Lorna's rectum, the soft pucker of her anus closing snugly behind me. She was breathing in shallow, quivering gasps, whimpering plaintively into the pillow as I thrust my heavy erection sweet and slow in and out of her saturated vagina, her squirming body gripping my gently plunging shaft in the fast, hard contractions of deep orgasm. But the explosion of her absolute peak was passing now.

"Lorna," I panted. I slid easily all the way into her once more. "Lorna... I'm going to pull out, and you are going to roll onto your back."

Lorna didn't answer as I slithered from her fabulous body – the girl was so overcome with orgasm she couldn't even speak – but as I released her and she collapsed weakly onto the bed, the pillow slipping from her sensuous, open mouth, she made a feeble attempt to roll onto her side. Taking Lorna in my arms I helped her over until she was sprawled face-up across the sheets, her beautiful eyes defocused slits in her rapt face. Lorna was still whimpering softly as the waves of her orgasm swept through her, her fabulous body trembling in a brief spasm of ecstasy as I opened her long, silken legs with my hands. The girl was completely spent, her pretty eyes wandering aimlessly across the ceiling as her brain busied itself with its own pleasure. But I wanted to finish off with the beautiful young blonde wrapped around me.

I settled across Lorna's fabulous, tanned body, her sensuous lips responding languidly to me as I kissed her and my tongue snaked briefly into her mouth. Then, Lorna's back arched and she moaned at her own sensitivity as I slid into her once more, entering Lorna smoothly until she trembled with another sudden swell of pleasure and my glans found the upper neck of her hot, wet cunt.

"Ahhh..." she whimpered, shivering as I drew back and slithered easily forward until the tip of my penis touched her cervix. "So..." Lorna mewed softly and arched upwards beneath me as I slid all the way into her, ogling her immaculate face. "So... sensitive...!" she gasped, giggling as I thrust sweetly into her once more.

"I know," I panted. "Hold me."

"Oh God..." Lorna whimpered, her eyes fluttering shut and her manicured fingers weakly finding my shoulders. Panting with excitement, I slithered into Lorna, and into her, more firmly now, making her hypersensitive body tremble at each stroke. "Ohhh...God..." she giggled, her pretty head sagging to one side with a gasp of almost unbearable delight as she clung fiercely to me and her flawless body shuddered for a second or two as a wave of exquisite pleasure flushed through her. "Oh God, oh Godfuck..."

I couldn't wait any longer. My balls were full to bursting now. Lorna was beginning to wriggle helplessly underneath me as I slid back and forth inside her with increasing rhythm, already beginning to lose control of my movements, and I slipped both of my hands under Lorna's superbly pneumatic buttocks and held her still as I began to thrust smooth and deep in her hot, tight body. Lorna's sensuous mouth opened wide and she cried out softly at the delight of her own sensitivity, her curvy hips struggling vainly beneath me, her long, polished fingernails curling sharply into my shoulders and pulling me down onto her. I plunged my mouth into the base of Lorna's perfumed neck, hoovering hungrily across the smooth, scented skin, my own body trembling now as a ripple of pre-orgasmic joy radiated through my thrusting hips. I had ogled Lorna's fabulous body all morning – now I wanted every beautiful inch of her moulded tightly to every inch of me when I climaxed with her.

Lorna cried out plaintively once more as I began to accelerate, her flawless body convulsing underneath me in a swell of deep, surging pleasure, her luxuriant hips struggling to escape my hands even as her manicured fingernails dragged across my shoulders and pulled me greedily onto her. Lorna was trapped in an exquisite dilemma, torn in her almost unbearable joy between pulling away and receiving even more, and as I began to plunge sweetly inside her Lorna finally groaned in abandonment and her long, silken legs slid around my driving hips, tightening powerfully around me and holding me deep inside her.

"Oh God God yes!" she cried as I pulled back as far as her tightly wrapped legs allowed, and plunged smoothly all the way back into her, forcing her sensuous, painted lips to open wide with pleasure. "Ride me," Lorna panted, her fabulous body shuddering as I slithered into her, and into her. "Ohhhfuuhck! Ride me! Ride me!"

We began to work passionately together, Lorna bucking and shivering beneath me and still gently contracting around my thrusting cock in soft squeals of delight as the final ripples of her last orgasm blended straight into exquisite warning tremors of the next one. Her arms and legs wrapped tighter around me as I plunged into Lorna again and again, my lips sucking hungrily across her scented neck and jewelled ears, my hands clutching her gorgeous buttocks. I shifted position slightly on top of Lorna and a strong, pre-orgasmic swell rushed through me, leaving me suddenly close to the point of no return.

As I drove into Lorna and my questing mouth vacuumed into the base of her neck, I felt Lorna's sensuous lips close over my shoulder, then her sharp teeth bit hard into my skin. She shuddered convulsively beneath me, a soft, animal bleat escaping her as her long nails found my plunging buttocks and drew down across them sharply, her back arching from the bed and lifting me bodily upwards. Oh God, I exulted, she was about to come again. I whimpered with excitement as I plunged deep into Lorna's glorious, straining body, teetering on the very brink of my own climax now.