Taming Lorna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorna bit down fiercely on my shoulder with a muffled cry, her fabulous body vibrating beneath me as if electrified. Then her pretty head slammed back into the pillow and her arching body collapsed beneath me, and Lorna's sensuous mouth opened with a squeal of ecstasy, her manicured fingernails scrabbling desperately at my back.

I whimpered as I finally lost control, plunging sweetly into Lorna's writhing body during those blissful seconds between surrender and the hit of orgasm. Her mouth was at my neck now, biting me, her long nails sharp across my buttocks, her body shuddering and squirming and suddenly becoming even hotter and wetter as she let go helplessly, and then I let her tightly squeezing legs around my hips pull me into her one more time and I cried out in utter delight as my orgasm rose up and engulfed me.

Dimly I felt myself expel a long, blissful jet of semen deep into Lorna's glorious young body, then I was overwhelmed completely and my overheated brain exploded into colours as orgasm took over everything. I was vaguely aware that I was squirting and squirting, and each time the sperm jetted from me it sent another burst of ecstasy flooding through me and forced a soft cry of relief from my lips. Beneath me, I could feel Lorna straining rhythmically against me every few seconds, each of her spasms sending a shudder rippling through her and making her hot, wet vagina grip me tightly, a whimper of delight escaping her at each contraction. We had been locked motionlessly together for some moments now, but as the first white heat of our orgasms ebbed I began to slither gently back and forth inside Lorna, each soft stroke drawing another thick dribble of semen from my pulsing cock. Lorna had released my shoulder and her head had sagged into the pillow during her climax, and now her sculpted legs slipped weakly away from me to lie sprawled open across the duvet, her tanned body trembling briefly against me once more. Lorna was groaning with satisfaction each time she vibrated beneath me, her slim hands now stroking my shoulders tenderly, and as my strength returned I slid my hands from around Lorna's superbly elastic buttocks and propped myself wearily onto my elbows, my head buried in the rich, white-blonde silk of her hair. I slid gently into Lorna, and the last droplet of sperm oozed from my purple penis to lay thick and heavy at the neck of her womb. We were both sighing with contentment.

I kept moving slowly back and forth inside Lorna every few seconds for quite some time, the last ripples of our orgasms ebbing into a deep satisfaction. I gently kissed Lorna's slender neck, her jewelled ears, and then slipped each of her full, painted lips into my mouth, both of us still murmuring softly with orgasmic pleasure. I wanted to wait until I had softened completely inside Lorna before pulling out of her, but the girl was simply too gorgeous, and felt too good, for me to lose the whole of my erection even after such a shattering release. I shrank perhaps an inch, my contoured shaft disgorging from iron-hard down to medium-firm, and simply refused to get any smaller. After a minute or two of gentle, post-coital kissing, I allowed myself to slither slowly from Lorna's fabulous body as our mouths snugged responsively together in sweet contact, the last of her gentle contractions rhythmically squeezing the length of me out of her.

I slumped exhausted onto my back alongside Lorna, one hand playing idly with her long, blonde hair.

"Oh Jesus," I gasped, still panting with adrenaline. Lorna rolled weakly onto her side and rested her pretty head on my chest, one slender arm crawling around my waist. She was so spent, she could scarcely move.

"Ohhh..." she sighed, rubbing her smooth cheek into my shoulder. "Ohhh... fabulous.Fabulous."

I slipped one arm around her lush young body, encouraging Lorna to snuggle tighter against me. "Yes it was," I murmured. "You are something else, Lorna."

"Mmmm..." She kissed my chest, her slender arm creeping around my shoulder. "So are you. That finger in my bum thing was incredible." Lorna sighed happily at the thought of it. "No-one haseverdone that to me during sex before. I'm glad you were the first."

I smiled in satisfaction. In one way, at least, I had taken Lorna's virginity during our lovemaking. I stroked Lorna's rich, silken hair, and presently she tilted her beautiful face up towards me. A hint of a smile played around her sensuous lips as she studied me.

"What are you thinking?" I asked her. My hand ran onto her slim shoulders, caressing her soft, tanned skin.

Lorna's smile grew warm. "I'm thinking that, twenty-four hours ago, I hardly knew you and didn't pay you much attention. You certainly grow on a girl." She giggled as my fingers travelled lightly down to the small of her back, stroking her there. One of her long, smooth legs slipped across my thighs.

Yes I do, I thought, smiling down at her. With a little help. "Good," I purred. "I know how much you're enjoying us." Lorna was becoming more and more enveloped in the desire for me I had planted in her the previous evening, and I was now able to virtually tell her what to think.

Lorna's pretty eyes grew wistful. "I can't quite believe it," she murmured. "So quick. It's all happened soquick."

I smiled reassuringly at her. The briefest memory of Lorna from the previous night, lying sprawled across the sheets almost senseless with alcohol and sedative, flashed into my mind. I pushed it away. "It happens," I soothed. "And when it does..." I held her beautiful green eyes. "...Accept it." My voice was a soft purr.

Lorna nodded, her eyes soft. "This has been the best morning of my life," she murmured.

"I know," I whispered. "Mine too." It was true, I knew, for both of us. I drank in every detail of Lorna's immaculate face, my fingers caressing the gorgeous young blonde's smooth buttocks.

Lorna giggled. "I go out with a guy for five years, and then someone's overwhelmed me in twenty-four hours."

I smiled.Overwhelmed. What a lovely word. Lorna's sculpted thigh touched the tip of my penis as she snuggled happily against me, and - by God – I felt myself beginning to stir already. I wondered if I had enough time to do her again. Maybe I would lay back and let Lorna slide all the way down onto me, her fabulous body beginning to work rhythmically up and down on my long penis until she was bucking excitedly above me and I fountained gloriously into her once more.

I stretched out and picked Lorna's slim phone from her bedside table, keying the touch-screen.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, "it's gone midday."

Lorna's pretty head jumped from my chest. "Christ!" she squeaked. "We should be making ourselves presentable for the great man's return."

I chuckled. "Or, we could just lie here together until Scott gets back and let him find us in bed, wrapped naked around each other."

Lorna giggled and allowed her head to settle back into my shoulder, her lithe young body nestling sinuously into me. "Mmmm. That's very tempting actually..." she smiled, her pencil-slim fingers running through my greying chest hair. "...But it might make for a bit of an atmosphere in the car on the way home."

"Then I guess at some point we need to get up," I answered.

It took another ten minutes for Lorna and I to finally summon up the will to unwind ourselves from each other, and by the time we did it was nearly twelve-thirty.

"Oh Jesus, look at me," Lorna laughed, peering between her legs as she stood. During our post-coital snuggling, the semen and lovejuice had oozed from Lorna's vulva and spread across her inner thighs, and as she bent to pick up the bathtowel a thick rivulet of sperm slid from her labia and began to roll down the inside of one wet, sculpted thigh.

I stood and walked round behind Lorna, slipping my arms around her and drawing her back-first against me. She leaned her head against my shoulder, and as her silken hair rippled delightfully across my chest, I slipped my hands between her legs and began to massage the semen and lovejuice across Lorna's inner thighs.

"Ohyuck," she giggled, "that's really horrible." Her sculpted flanks parted obediently under my touch, her sensuous, smiling lips suddenly parting with enjoyment as my slippery fingers massaged the junctions between her thighs and pubis. "That's..." Lorna drew in a not-quite-steady breath, her painted eyelids half-closing at my touch. "Huhh... horrible." Her slim hands groped back towards me and slid over my hips, pulling me tighter against her. One of her long legs bent outwards and lifted at the knee so that her slim foot rested high up on my shin and allowed me full access to her natal cleft.

"Huhhh... hohhr..." Lorna breathed as my cool, slippery fingers gently massaged her oily perineum, one fingertip tracing the contours of her saturated labia and slipping beneath her exposed clitoral hood, tickling her soft, pink sheath until her tiny clitoris began to peep from its protective cover. Lorna's eyelids were closed and flickering with pleasure. "Huhhhh..." she whimpered.

Lorna's head tilted back against my shoulder, her polished fingernails beginning to clutch at my hips and her finely turned nipples stiffening into long, supple pegs as my hands glided smoothly between her thighs and my oiled finger began to masturbate beneath her clitoral hood, sending her tiny clit wiggling from side to side. "Huhhh...hhhuuhhh..." Lorna shivered with pleasure and sagged weakly into my arms, giving in completely to my attentions now, already panting softly with excitement. "Hhuuuhhhh..." Her silken legs parted further as I trapped the tip of her clitoris beneath my oiled finger and began to gently wipe my fingertip across its slippery face in smooth, fast rhythm, flicking it swiftly from side to side. "Huuuhhh..." Lorna whimpered, shuddering with delight in my arms. "Huunnhhh... hhunnnhhh..."

"Don't blame all this on me," I murmured into Lorna's scented ear, stroking the thick, oily mess into her shining thighs as I caressed the tip of her reddening clitoris with tiny, swift strokes. Lorna's pretty eyes were fluttering uselessly now, her sensuous lips quivering with arousal. My penis was beginning to lengthen quickly now, the soft skin of my shaft turning purple as it grew firm. "A lot of this is yours."

"Hhunnnhhh..." Lorna's soft, helpless moan was her only reply, her pretty head arching back hard into my shoulder, her fabulous body squirming gently in my arms as her tiny clit slithered rapidly from side to side beneath my fingertip, her perfect buttocks grinding against my burgeoning erection. No, I thought reluctantly. I had to stop this now or we would soon pass the limit of our control, and Scott would return to his hotel room to find Lorna and I making smooth, passionate love on his bed.

I let my hands drift from Lorna's pubis and thighs, smiling at her as her eyes fluttered open and she presently lifted herself out of my arms to support her own weight on her long, silken legs once more. "Oh Jesus..." she sighed shakily, turning towards me with a soft smile. Her pupils were still heavily dilated from my masturbation of her.

"I know a lot of it is mine," she whispered, reaching up and kissing me lingeringly on the lips. "Thank you for making me squirt so hard. I've never come like that in my life before. Not that much. Not that often. Not that intense."

I studied her gorgeous face. Lorna was utterly perfect. My lips closed over the tip of her pert nose, her eyelids fluttering shut with contentment as I kissed her.

"I want you so much, Lorna," I whispered.

A tiny noise came from the girl's throat as my tongue slipped into her delicate ear, her fingers running up over my chest. "Yes," Lorna breathed, her sensuous lips quivering. "Yes... yes."

I pulled back and held her beautiful eyes. "We need to see each other again. Very soon."

Lorna gazed up at me unblinking, her eyes soft and trusting. "I know," she murmured. "I want that too... so much."

"Good!" I smiled. "Let me have your number, and we'll speak later tonight."

We spent a few seconds tapping each other's details into our phones, and then Lorna surveyed the hotel room critically.

"This looks quite bad, actually," she concluded.

She was right. The duvet had been kicked off of the bed during our lovemaking, revealing a rumpled sheet sporting two or three large, wet squirt-stains soaked through to the mattress. One of the pillows was screwed into a soft, white pretzel, its corner ringed with a vivid lipstick print where Lorna had fed it into her sensuous mouth during orgasm. Several tiny red lines from the scratches Lorna had clawed into my back criss-crossed the sheet. There were two used breakfast trays on the bedside tables, several spots of Lorna's helplessly expelled lovejuice darkening the carpet by the wall where we had frantically coupled, and the whole room reeked of sex.

"Hmm... all right," I began, pondering. "I can take my tray and clothes back to my room. Put the duvet back onto the bed and pull it over all the marks, and don't let Scott anywhere near it. Throw the bathtowel over the carpet where you came against the wall. I'll open the window."

As I strolled over to the glass, I heard Lorna gasp. "Oh God, your back! I'm sorry."

I swung the window wide open, hoping the heavy, musky smell of sex would disperse before Scott returned. I turned to Lorna, smiling.

"Actually I enjoy being scratched," I replied. "It lets me know I'm doing something right."

"Is it painful?" Lorna looked mortified, her pretty face full of concern.

"No." I shook my head. "Really, it's okay. It's kind of like a badge of honour."

Lorna giggled. "I think I've given you some epaulettes as well. Look."

I turned towards the mirror at the foot of the bed. My shoulder sported two sets of teeth-marks pressed deep into the skin, each livid ring surrounding a dark red bruise where Lorna had bitten and sucked at me during her orgasms. The sight, a visible reminder of Lorna's helplessness to resist me as I thrust into her again and again until she lost control in a hot, gushing climax, made me feel quite horny.

"Mmm... that's rather sweet," I smiled, turning to her. I wanted to go to Lorna and kiss her, but knew I daren't. Scott would be back very soon, and if I kissed Lorna now we would sink back onto the bed, tongues beginning to slither into each other's mouths, and we wouldn't be able to stop. Scott would likely knock on the door just as I was slipping my purple penis all the way into his gorgeous girlfriend, her soft whimper of joy alerting him to why he was locked out of his own hotel room...

I took a deep breath. "Okay... do you have a spare pillow anywhere?"

"Er..." Lorna strode to the cupboard, giving me a splendid view of her amazing body as she stood on tiptoe to reach the top shelf. "Yeah, here."

"Good," I replied. "Put that one on the bed, and put the chewed one up there. Make sure the lipstick mark is hidden."

"Okay." Lorna presently shut the cupboard door. "How are we looking?"

I surveyed the hastily tidied room. It all appeared quite innocent now.

"Fine," I answered. "That'll do. I'll slip back next door, get packed and ready, and I'll come back for our departure. Okay?"

"Sounds good," Lorna smiled. Then she strode towards me and pressed her fabulous young body tight against me, her pencil-slim fingers caressing my shoulders as she sucked my lower lip eagerly into her sensuous mouth. I began to grow long and firm immediately, my hands slipping around Lorna's hourglass waist and relishing the feel of her silk-smooth skin.

"Thank you," Lorna murmured as we separated. "So much."

"Thankyou," I whispered. She was mine, I exulted, utterly mine.

"All right," she smiled. "Go on, before he returns."

I didn't bother to dress properly, simply pulled on my trousers and piled the rest of my clothes along with my toothbrush and lubricant onto my breakfast tray, then carried it all back to my room. I showered quickly, admiring the vivid lines Lorna had drawn into my back as she had clawed frantically at me during the peaks of her abandonment. I managed to find a collared shirt which covered the love-bites on my shoulders, then began to pack.

Pausing outside the hotel room I had left only minutes before, I heard voices. Scott was there, apologising. I heard Lorna sigh.

"Look, don't worry about it," I heard her say. "It's one of those things. Let's just get home."

I knocked, and Scott opened the door. His eyes were heavy with lack of sleep, and he winked at me. "All right? Come on in."

That was a good start, I thought as I entered the room. Scott was behaving far too cordially to have found anything too incriminating upon his return.

I briefly caught Lorna's eye over his shoulder, and she smiled before pouting her lovely lips at me in a sensual air-kiss.

"Hi Lorna," I beamed innocently. She was dressed in a simple, white T-shirt which showed off the shape and fullness of her breasts wonderfully and which finished just above her jewelled belly-button, revealing a couple of inches of flawlessly tanned tummy above her skin-tight, black, calf-length Lycra leggings. She looked sensational.

"Hi," she murmured as Scott turned back towards her. "I've just got to gather some stuff from the bathroom and I'm good to go," she informed him.

We both admired Lorna's rear view as she strolled into the bathroom.

"So how was your night?" I murmured to Scott when we heard Lorna collecting her sprays and cosmetics.

Scott's eyes widened. "Amazing," he whispered. "Wendi is something else. Thanks for everything."

"That's quite all right," I assured him.

"I hope you weren't too bored last night?"

I smiled. "No... I wasn't, actually."

Lorna reappeared, clutching a pink toiletry bag. "Okay, I'm ready," she announced.

Scott frowned. "Hmm... I might just do a pee before we leave," he decided.

Lorna and I eagerly locked eyes and gazed hungrily at each other as soon as the bathroom door shut, then I leaned forward and kissed her smooth cheek, one hand slipping beneath the hem of that short T-shirt and stroking the small of her back.

"Stop it!" Lorna whispered, almost giggling. She went to push me away, but her slim hand slid onto my chest and stayed there, caressing softly, enjoying the warmth of me through my shirt. I gently kissed the corner of Lorna's freshly painted lips, careful not to disturb her lipstick.

"I know," I purred, letting my hand slide from Lorna's bare waist down over the lobe of one glorious, Lycra-sheathed buttock. Lorna's pretty eyes fluttered shut as I squeezed the pneumatic globe firmly, and she gently slipped her lower lip between her teeth and began to nibble it excitedly as I kneaded her supple bottom through the sheer material of her leggings.

"Stop...." she breathed, smiling. "We'll get caught."

I wanted to push Lorna against the wall and kiss her, my tongue thrusting hard between her sensuous lips and exploring deep in her lush mouth as our arms slid around each other and our bodies pressed urgently together, Lorna's sculpted leg wrapping around my thighs and her tongue slithering underneath mine to snake into my own mouth, not caring that Scott would emerge from the bathroom to find us entwined in a complex embrace and devouring each other passionately. But... Lorna was mine now, I knew. Scott would find that out soon enough. I just had to be cool. As I heard the toilet flush I released Lorna's wonderfully elastic buttock, and we shared a brief, sultry look before composing ourselves for Scott's reappearance.

"Are we ready, then?" I asked.

* * * * * * * * *

The journey home was quite fun. Lorna sat in the back again, as she had on the way up, but this time when I glanced in the rear-view mirror I would often find her smiling back at me or blowing me a lingering air kiss.