Taming Lorna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott must have had a very hard night because after a while his eyes closed and his head sagged against the side window, his breathing growing slow and heavy. Presently, Lorna spotted him sleeping, and we began a rather wonderful game of chance. For most of the rest of the journey, Lorna was leaned forwards and her slim hands were slipped between my seat and headrest, her manicured fingers stroking my neck delightfully as I drove. She spent most of the time gazing across at Scott during her sensual massaging of my neck and shoulders, watching for any sign of him awakening. Every so often I would feel Lorna's hands suddenly pull away from me, and I would look over to see Scott's eyes fluttering open and his head lifting from its resting place against the window. Occasionally we all shared small-talk for a few minutes, then silence would descend and presently Lorna's cool, slim fingers would slide smoothly onto my neck and begin to caress me, my breaths soon becoming soft sighs of enjoyment as her long nails ran feather-light over my skin. By the time we arrived outside Lorna's house, I had been monumentally erect for most of the previous two hours, my neck and scalp tingling with pleasure from her skilful fingers.

"All right, then," Lorna announced. "I'm tired now, I think I'll go straight to bed." She slipped from the car with her dainty travel-case, and came to the passenger window as Scott opened it to greet her.

"Speak later, babe, alright?" Lorna smiled at him, then turned her gaze to me. "Thanks... it's been good," she smiled again. I hoped Scott hadn't noticed how much softer Lorna's smile and voice had become when she addressed me.

"See you later, Lorna," I murmured, returning her smile and wishing she could come around to my window so we could sink into a long, deep kiss, my hand sliding all the way into her silken blonde hair as her manicured fingernails ran over the back of my head, our tongues thrusting into each other's gently working mouths again and again until we were both panting with arousal and our hands were beginning to eagerly clutch at each other's face and neck...

Still – I noticed Lorna didn't kiss Scott goodbye either.

I watched her go, Lorna's glorious buttocks jostling for space beneath her black, spray-on leggings, her white-blonde hair shimmering at her back as she shook it gently into position in the light breeze. I smiled inwardly.

"Okay..." I sighed as Lorna waved at us before finally disappearing inside her parents' house. "Home and sleep for you, and home and relax for me."

Scott watched me as I drove us out onto the main road. "Thanks again for... well, you know."

"Organizing that girl for you?" I chuckled. "Don't mention it."

"I hope this weekend hasn't been too boring for you."

I glanced at Scott briefly. "No, it's been all right actually." I smiled at him. "...As a matter of fact, I've really rather enjoyed myself."

I drove him home.

* * * * * * * * *

Lorna turned twenty just over three weeks later, and spent the evening of her birthday at my apartment. By seven o'clock we were eating the meal I had cooked for us both – roast lamb with all the trimmings and my special spicy sauce. By eight, we were tucking into a rather sinful chocolate birthday cake, Lorna giggling as she fed another section of rich sponge into her sensuous mouth and tried not to drop cream onto her lacy, white blouse. And by nine, Lorna was knelt astride me on my bed, whimpering with excitement as my hands guided her smooth hips onto me and I lowered Lorna's fabulous, naked body all the way down onto my huge, pulsing erection.

Lorna's pretty head tilted back with a shivering gasp as I drew back and slithered forwards and upwards into her, my heavy glans nosing against the neck of her cervix. Her long, manicured fingernails ran over my pelvis, curling into my skin with pleasure as I slid sweetly up into her smooth, wet body, her heavily painted lips parting into a soft pout of enjoyment. Lorna gave a tiny, involuntary bleat of pleasure as I drew her back down onto me, her hips quivering in delight as I slithered high into them.

Lorna had left Scott the previous day.

My hands tightened around Lorna's luxuriant, tan hips as I began to manoeuvre her on and off me in a wonderfully unhurried rhythm, her long, silky blonde hair rippling across her slender shoulders as her pretty head lowered to allow her to look at me before rolling back with a quivering moan of pleasure at my gliding strokes. Lorna briefly looked down at me once more, her beautiful eyes unfocussed slits in her pretty head, then her immaculate face turned back up towards the ceiling with a plaintive whimper as I slithered all the way back into her and her pencil-slim fingers clutched my hips, her flawless body shaking with a joyous tremor of sharp delight. Lorna leaned back on my gently thrusting penis, bleating softly with pleasure as the ridge of my dome slid more firmly across the inflamed bump of her G-spot, her body trembling as another pre-orgasmic swell rippled through her. The delicate silver pendant laying between her breasts and the complex jewel embedded in her navel glinted in the soft light as Lorna slowly gyrated above me in perfect time with my sweet, deep thrusts. A quivering whimper escaped her, and Lorna began to settle onto me in a slightly brisker rhythm as her excitement mounted, her long fingernails pressing into my hips as I went with her, pulling her down to the root of me each time she allowed herself to sink onto my heavy penis.

After our dessert we had begun to kiss across the table, softly at first and then more and more firmly, eventually standing and melting into each other's arms as our tongues slithered across each other's between our repeatedly colliding lips. Presently we had separated just long enough to hurry to my bedroom, undressing each other quickly and then sliding into my bed, kissing smoothly as our naked bodies entwined delightfully across the sheets. I had kissed Lorna's plump breasts, her long nipples, her flat belly, and her rounded pubis, then used my tongue to slowly caress Lorna's delicate labia until she was swollen and pouting from her freshly shaven sex. Then I gently licked her exposed clitoral hood until the tiny nub of Lorna's clit had slithered defencelessly from its protective sheath. Then, my hands holding Lorna's elastic buttocks and preventing her from escaping me, I stroked her helpless clit with my tongue until it turned crimson with arousal and Lorna was gasping with joy, her curvy hips struggling gently in my hands. I dipped my long tongue into Lorna's vulva and briefly licked the edge of her swollen G-spot, drawing a soft moan of delight from her painted lips, before returning to her clitoris and tucking my tongue beneath the tiny, exposed nub, licking the hypersensitive tissue of her and holding her struggling hips tight against me until Lorna finally cried out in helpless delight and shuddered joyously as I brought her to orgasm.

I had stroked Lorna's open labia and slippery perineum with my deft tongue as she whimpered with ecstasy, her flawless body trembling at the waves of exquisite pleasure flooding through her. As she began to relax in my hands, the white-hot peak of her orgasm mellowing into a blissful satisfaction, I had lifted her sculpted thighs clear of my bed and begun to lick her soft, pink anus, Lorna's curvy hips shivering with excitement at the sensation. Still in the final tremors of her climax, Lorna's whole natal cleft was incredibly sensitive, and she bleated softly with enjoyment as I slid my tongue into her anus, opening her sphincter and easing my tongue-tip deep into Lorna's rectum. She tasted wonderful, dark and earthy, and I panted with arousal as I stroked the interior walls of her rectum with my slippery tongue, feeling the gentle, orgasmic contractions of her vulva through the thin front wall of her bowel. Lorna shuddered with delight as I French-kissed her anus, her polished fingernails fluttering across the duvet, her breaths shallow gasps of excitement.

My nose was buried in Lorna's wet, open vulva as I had slid my tongue deeper into her rectum, relishing the taste of her, my cock throbbing with desire for her as I gradually licked clean the soft walls of her hot bowel. I felt Lorna's long fingernails scuttle across my scalp, pulling me onto her, my nose slipping into her vulva now as I stroked the deep interior of her rectum with my exploring tongue.

When I couldn't taste her any more, I pulled my tongue from Lorna's taut anus and ran it deliciously slowly up along the delicate lips of her labia, Lorna sighing with joy and then gasping softly as I began to caress the thin sheath of her clitoral hood. Pushing Lorna's silken thighs higher until her long legs were bent double above me and her slippery vulva opened into a pouting flower for my attentions, I stroked Lorna's exposed clitoral hood until the crimson bulb of her clit slithered gently from its protective cover, directly into the path of my supple tongue. Pressing my tongue-tip with sweet pressure against her tiny clit I began to wiggle my tongue across its face, forcing her clit to dart from side to side, the tender nub first sliding along one side of my tongue and then the other.

"Ohhh...fuuck..." Lorna whimpered, her fabulous body arching with joy at my attentions. Her slender arms slid aimlessly across the sheets, her pretty head rolling to one side on my pillow. She was already beginning to climb again.

I had played with Lorna's helpless clitoris for another minute or so as her sculpted thighs squirmed gently in my hands, waiting until she was beginning to moan helplessly with excitement, before turning us both over and pulling Lorna hot and wet all the way down onto my throbbing cock. I knew she wouldn't take long to peak again.

* * * * * * * * *

We had met up again four days after I had seduced Lorna during our weekend break. We had spoken on the phone later on the day of our return - and on each day since - but Lorna had had to see Scott on the Monday, then I was busy at work, then Lorna had had a family gathering to attend. Eventually we had gone out to dinner on the Thursday night, then come back to my flat and fallen ravenously on each other.

Lorna's tongue was in my mouth even before I shut the front door behind us, and we had made it only as far as the lounge before we tore off our clothes and sank to the floor, feasting off each other. I entered Lorna before her slim shoulders touched the carpet, and she cried out in relief as I finally sank into her and we began to couple right there on the living room floor. Lorna's joyous cry was cut off as I plunged my mouth across hers, my tongue thrusting between her white teeth, and Lorna's long nails pulled me greedily down onto her with a muffled whimper of delight. Our sex had been fast and noisy, my hands clamping tight on Lorna's smooth cheeks and holding her head perfectly still, drinking in the sight of her beautiful face as she struggled with pleasure beneath me and finally let go with a helpless squeal of ecstasy. My hands trembling with the pressure I was exerting on her velvet cheeks, I thrust hard into Lorna's bucking, shuddering body until my mouth opened wide and I shuddered to a halt all the way inside her, a long ribbon of semen jetting powerfully from my quivering cock as I cried out in glorious release.

We panted hard into each other's faces as I flung squirt after squirt of sperm into Lorna's vulva and she shivered and squirmed as wave after wave of orgasm flooded over her. Finally we had collapsed against each other, whimpering with satisfaction as the raw hunger became a blissful contentment. Then I had carried Lorna to my bedroom, slipped her under the covers, and we had slowly worked at each other until we slid gently together and made smooth, sensual love, caressing each other with our fingers and mouths as we coupled unhurriedly until Lorna was crying out softly with delight and flooding my penis with her hot lovejuice just as I bit down on her shoulder and let go inside her with glorious, spouting arcs of fresh semen.

I knew then that it was just a matter of time with Lorna and Scott.

* * * * * * * * *

Above me, Lorna's curvy hips began to gyrate a little faster on my thick shaft, her flat, jewelled belly shivering with excitement and her sensuous lips pouting with joy, plaintive whimpers coming from deep in her throat. I slid my hands around onto Lorna's wonderful buttocks and gripped them tightly, gently pulling the elastic globes apart to stretch her slippery perineum into a taut sheet of muscle. Lorna gasped with pleasure at the sudden tension at her hypersensitive cleft, bleating helplessly as I thrust smooth and deep high into her open vulva. I began to accelerate sweetly inside her, and Lorna – her pretty head facing straight up at the ceiling now – cried out softly with joy as she gyrated above me in perfect time with my increasing rhythm. Her plump, stiff-nippled breasts began to bounce softly as I pulled her on and off me a little faster, her fabulous, tanned body trembling every few seconds in repeated waves of pre-orgasmic delight.

* * * * * * * * *

A week or so before, during one of our dates, Lorna had nervously revealed that she had had sex with Scott the previous night. Her parents had been out and Scott - having been met since our little holiday with a constant barrier of rebuffs and excuses from Lorna whilst scarcely even being allowed to hold her slim hand – had begun to kiss her as they sat on the sofa watching a film.

His tongue slipping into her mouth, Scott had eased Lorna onto her back across the soft cushions and begun to feast off her with his lips and fingers, pushing her slim hands easily away and ignoring her murmurs of protest as he thrust his tongue deep into Lorna's jewelled ear and pulled her breasts free from her tiny brassiere with eager hands. She had struggled gently beneath him as Scott began to vacuum her nipples into his mouth one after the other, one of his hands resting across her slender throat with just enough pressure to prevent Lorna from lifting her pretty head clear of the cushions whilst the other slid beneath the hem of her clinging miniskirt and found the sheer silk of her flimsy panties, massaging her eagerly through the thin lace. After a few minutes, Lorna had allowed Scott to lead her upstairs, and a few minutes later they were naked in her bed, Scott coming astride Lorna and reclaiming her with a smooth, sweet thrust. Lorna had whimpered at the sensation of him entering her for that first time, her manicured fingernails briefly curling into his back and her eyelids fluttering shut as Scott slid to the hilt inside her, but – Lorna sighed as she recalled their sex act – it just wasn't the same.

"It just didn't feel like it used to," she explained, shaking her pretty head, her silken blonde hair rippling delightfully at the movement. "It used to feel great with him, but now it was..." Lorna shrugged. "Sort of okay, but not really pushing my buttons, you know? We carried on until he, well you know..." Lorna lowered her beautiful eyes demurely. "...Exploded in me. But... I didn't feel anything in return. I didn't get anywhereclose."

Later that evening I steered Lorna naked into my bed, and we began to feast, Lorna soon panting with excitement as I took the long pegs of her nipples into my mouth whilst my fingers explored the sensitized zones of her shaven armpits, the backs of her knees, and the smoothly waxed junction of her thighs and pubis. Her cool, pencil-slim fingers tugged gently at my purple erection as our tongues swept across one another and thrust deep into each other's eagerly sucking mouths, our entwined bodies rolling slowly across my bed from one side to the other and back again, Lorna growing wet and pouting as my fingers teased her delicate labia until the crimson bulb of her clitoris slithered from its hood just millimetres from where my fingertip slipped between Lorna's open labia and settled into a gentle, rotating motion across the inflamed nub of her G-spot.

Lorna cried out with joy as I entered her, claiming her for myself with a long, victorious stroke. She had drawn me eagerly down onto her as we began to move sweetly together, Lorna's back arching with relief at the sensation of me, her pubic muscle bearing down hard on my smoothly thrusting erection so the ridge of my glans swept firmly back and forth across Lorna's swollen G-spot.

"OhGod, yes!" she panted, smiling radiantly up at me as I slithered sweetly into her once more, her painted lips quivering with delight. "Oh God, yes, yes...yes..."

Lorna climaxed quickly and easily beneath me, her wonderful body wriggling and shuddering in the throes of orgasm as her cries of ecstasy shrilled in my ears. Her sensuous mouth opened wide and she began to whimper gratefully as her vulva gripped my plunging cock with hard, fast contractions, and her belly shook with joy each time a fresh wave of delight rushed through her. I slipped my mouth firmly over Lorna's slender shoulder and bit her there as my hands trembled at her curvy hips and I thrust faster and faster inside her, my breaths quivering with excitement as I teetered on the very brink of control. Lorna was still quivering beneath me with the last, deep pangs of orgasm as I shuddered to a halt all the way inside her and yelled in triumphant ecstasy, my semen hosing powerfully from my cock into Lorna in one long, delicious squirt after another.

Afterwards I gathered Lorna into my arms, the girl snuggling tight against me with a sigh of contentment.

"Didthatpush your buttons?" I murmured.

"Oh God!" Lorna giggled, rolling her beautiful green eyes. "You pushallmy buttons," she purred happily. "You push buttons I didn't even know I had. And you do it so easily... so well." Lorna nestled even more tightly into me, moulding her glorious body into every curve and hollow of me. Her carefully outlined eyes gazed fondly at me.

"It's you," Lorna said softly. "It's always been you, ever since that first night we spent together. It's so good. So,differentsomehow." Lorna rested her pretty head against my shoulder, and presently her breathing became slow and even, her slim fingers relaxing on my shoulder as she drifted into serene, satiated sleep.

* * * * * * * * *

Six days later, on the eve of her twentieth birthday, Lorna had finally split up with Scott, and now she was working smoothly above me, her luxuriant hips writhing with pleasure as I steered her on and off my purple erection with increasingly brisk rhythm, my hands clutching her superbly pneumatic buttocks and pulling them so far apart that Lorna's anus and labia gaped open and her hypersensitive perineum was stretched tight as a drum between them. Lorna was shivering with delight as I pulled her down onto me again, again, her pretty head rolling from side to side, beautiful eyes closed and fluttering, sensuous lips wide open, her long, polished fingernails beginning to drag across my hips. Lorna was hyperventilating helplessly, her pumping breaths shallow gasps, on the brink of orgasm now for several seconds, and I smiled in triumph as I began to steer Lorna onto me at a slightly different angle, fractionally changing the direction of my strokes inside her. I knew exactly what it took now.

Lorna's beautiful face became stricken with ecstasy as she lost control almost immediately, her smooth hips shuddering on my plunging penis and her gasps of delight becoming a breathless treble as her orgasm began to rush inexorably towards her. Then Lorna's back arched fiercely above me, her plump breasts quivering with excitement and her sharp nails curled deep into my thrusting hips, and Lorna gave a shrill cry of ecstasy as her orgasm rose up and engulfed her.