All Comments on 'Tammy and the Gold Anklet Ch. 04'

by jackfntammyf

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
LindaAnnKLindaAnnKabout 14 years ago
something missing

WHat happened at the end of part 3 and was not addressed at beginning of part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent

Well done. We are expecting more...

pssy_loverpssy_loverabout 14 years ago
More Please!!!

It would have been better if we ready about Jack's prostate message in the doctor's office. It would have made Chapter 3 and Chapter 4 more connected.

I did enjoy reading Chapter 4 very much. I've followed the sexual adventures of Tammy from her first submission. Please write and submit more often. I'm looking forward to them.

funrunnerfunrunneralmost 14 years ago
Very nice...

Love to see that you are back! Can't wait to see what will happen with the initiation and the dinner....quite delicious...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So Tammy

How has the divorce worked out for you? Are you still abusing jack and making him a wimp cuckold?

you said you got pregnant in vegas - do you have any idea who's bastard kid it is ?

LVDesertGuyLVDesertGuyalmost 13 years ago
Hey Anonymous

You sick fuck. Go back to the only "girl" you have ever fucked, but don't forget the lotion when you get Rosey Palma ready to go. I bet she never leaves your side. Seriously, do you beat women for when you prematurely ejaculate, or can't get hard--even when that other guy is fucking her, erm, wait, your hand! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love Tammy

Tammy is great and it is always good to share and i will be checking all the ankle chains fromnow on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Definately NOT my kind of story or my kind of people. Where we live people get wasted for this kind of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tam and gold anklet

You write very well,good story. Want to read more about Tammy, a lot more.

photoshootphotoshootabout 12 years ago
Wow!

Fantastic, I loved the ritual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another demented nigger perverted fantasy.

Those black tow animals think they can write. Mostly they cannot even wipe their asses. 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Lets have more of this story

BethAndBobJBethAndBobJabout 8 years ago
Love your story but has it ended

You can't leave us hanging about Tammy and her husband. Is the story finished somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

More PLEASE!! You can't stop like that. Gold Anklet needs more, like he said, the night is young.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Dumb as fuck

Nothing happened and it doesnt fill in the end of chapt 3. To boot, it was boring, very little dramtic tension.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
meh

You started out with an interesting storyline and characters, but it went nowhere fast. Too bad, it had potential.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful and your Fans are Waiting!

Tammy, I’ve enjoyed reading ALL of your stories. I’m hoping that you’ll be able to add some more chapters to the Gold Anklet series. You have so many possible adventures and experiences that Tammy and Jack can enjoy. Also hearing more about the initiation into the “Hotwife” group sounds interesting. Since it seems that several of the couple both are “active” maybe it’s more of a Swingers group. Thank You again for all of your stories.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This guy , pretending to be female, writes some hilarious stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous