All Comments on 'Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure Ch. 04'

by jackfntammyf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You're teasing us!

But we're loving it! Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderment??

will he be a licker, a joiner, a watcher, video man, was it erotic to mention the kids? unneccesary to erotic intention or will they get a video too? - a little overkill eh - other wise well done - so far.

Please keep it balanced for reality sake - ie something for him besides wussieness. If she's going to be a whore for big black cock then he needs her sister or mother or both to fuck in front of her to satisfy her and him just to keep it real and balanced.

movermoverover 14 years ago
United Way

Given a whole new meaning. LOL

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 13 years ago
Fantastic Buildup

I love the slow romantic buildup for this story .... this is what sex and erotica is all about. Keep up the good work!

P.S. Like most men, hubby would prefer to forget the foreplay of this chapter and get to the climax!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Perverted dreams by a tow animal. 1*

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Everything is now set for Tuesday

After the shopping and afternoon activities Tammy and her husband have set the stage for the next chapter. Very Hot and Erotic progress is building with the story. Thank You!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

So great for a story about a whore and her cuck to start off talking about children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous