Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got the bras and stockings and blouse but I need an orgasm – bad!

We left the mall and raced home. I ran into the house, grabbed my briefcase and the keys for my Chevy Suburban. Jack was walking into the office.

"Thanks for the shopping trip, Jack," I said, resting my head briefly on his shoulder. "I was hoping to be doing something other than a conference call at the office about now."

"Soon enough, Tammy," he said, kissing me on the top of the head.

"Gotta run – see you later."

As I pulled out of the driveway, I checked the dashboard clock – 11:15. I'd just make it to the office in time for the call.

I looked at the clock again, and realized that in less than 24 hours, I'd be sitting at a conference table with Derek, trying to position myself for him to see my breasts.

And what if he notices and likes what he sees? I thought. What if he asks me out for a drink or something? How far will I go with this?

There was nothing I wouldn't do for Jack, especially after everything he'd said and done over the last few days.

This would be so much easier if Jack just somehow demanded that I do this. But Jack said he would never force me to do anything. But he is SO turned on by this idea. Hell, I'm so turned on by this idea. But I still shouldn't do this because….because, well, I just shouldn't.

I was pulling into the parking lot of the office, and knew I'd soon have to switch my brain from horny middle-aged woman to calm, organized marketing advisor.

I'll go, I'll wear what Jack wants me to wear, I'll flirt, and then whatever happens, happens.

With that comfortably ambiguous decision behind me, I walked into the office.

The conference call went fine, and I thought about sneaking home for a quickie before the 1:00 staff meeting. Unfortunately, the owner of the firm wanted to get an update on a proposal I was working on for another client, and before I knew it, it was 12:40 – not enough time to go home and back.

I thought my luck had changed when the staff meeting wrapped up inside an hour, thanks to one of my longer-winded colleagues being out with the flu. On the way home, I called the house to alert Jack that I was on my way home. After two rings, the answering machine picked it up.

Puzzled, I tried Jack's cell phone, and it, too, went into voice mail.

I pulled into the driveway, and as the garage door opened I saw that Jack's car was gone. I walked through the house, as always enjoying its fleeting moments in such a pristine, post-cleaning-service state.

As I finally walked into the office, I saw a Post It on my monitor: "Gone to work out, I'll pick up the kids unless I hear from you. Love, Jack."

His cell phone was probably in his locker or his car. I briefly considered calling the club and asking them to page Jack, but I decided not to – I had told him I probably wouldn't be home until after 3:30, so I couldn't really be upset that he wasn't home.

Could I go to the club too and we could sneak into the sauna???

Don't be ridiculous, I thought. Picking up the phone, I called his cell. "Hi Jack, it's me, listen the staff meeting got out early so I'm home, and I think we still have some unfinished business from this morning. See ya soon."

Sitting at my desk, I checked my email and voice mail, my arousal stubbornly refusing to dissipate.

Crap, this day had started off SO well…

I played a game of solitaire on the computer, and it gave me an idea.

I didn't have to wait for Jack to get home to get started, did I? I walked into the bedroom, and closed the shades.

Standing in front of the dresser in the darkened room, I slowly unbuttoned my blouse – I was still wearing the black lace bra we had bought that morning. I again admired how my breasts looked in the sexy garment as I tossed the blouse on the bed.

I raised my hands and ran a finger along the lace cupping each breast, sensitizing the flesh underneath it.

"Your breasts please me greatly, Tammy," the male voice in my head said. "Now remove your jeans."

"Thank you, Master Derek," I whispered, as I unbuttoned and pulled them down, stepping out of them. I again stroked my breasts, and reached behind me to caress my ass.

"I'm ready to submit, Master Derek," I said, stripping off my panties and looking at myself again in the mirror. Thinking the picture was incomplete, I went to the dresser drawer where Jack kept our toys.

I returned to the mirror, and watched as I slowly put the leather collar around my neck. The electric tingles started throughout my body again.

"How do you wish to use my body?" I said, squeezing one breast while my other hand lingered in the curls between my legs.

"I will take your pussy first, Tammy. On your back, on the bed."

As I turned to obey the silent command, I screamed as I saw a figure in the bedroom door.

"JACK! I didn't hear the garage door open!"

He walked towards me, smiling. "That's because you left it open when you got home," he said quietly. "Go on," he said, putting his arm around my waist and pushing me towards the bed.

"You don't have a lot of time, Tammy. Finish what you were doing. I just want to watch you."

He crossed over to the wingback chair and sat down. I had never masturbated in front of Jack before, but at the moment I just wanted to reach the orgasm I had been anticipating for hours.

I lay back and closed my eyes, stroking and squeezing my breasts and running my hands up my thighs. My fantasy continued in my head – Derek squeezing my breasts, pinching my nipples, finally pushing himself into me. The idea that Jack was watching, enjoying all of this turned me on even more.

Pulling my left breast out of the bra, I flicked my thumb back and forth quickly across the erect nipple. My other hand worked my pussy and clit, as my mind raced with the thought of Derek pounding into me. I felt my climax approach, and then explode -- hours of tension suddenly, instantly released. I rode the climax for a long time, spurred on by the thought that Jack would be watching and enjoying his wife's wanton exhibitionism.

Finally, my arms fell away from my body, and I looked over at Jack, a very large smile on his face.

"The bra certainly seems to be working," he said as he stood and walked over to the bed, sitting down on it.

"The collar is probably a little too overt for tomorrow, though" he said, leaning over and kissing my sweaty breast.

"But don't worry, I'm sure Derek will see you in it before too long."

He gave me another kiss, this one on the lips. "Tomorrow will be here soon enough," he said. "But you'd better get dressed, the kids'll be getting out of school soon."

He returned to the office, letting me get changed in private. I thought I'd feel some sort of shame or embarrassment at being caught masturbating –masturbating with a bondage collar on! – but I felt nothing of the sort – only a dreamlike satisfaction or tranquility.

The rest of the afternoon and evening was indistinguishable from any other. When Jack and I had gotten into bed, I pushed my body against him, hoping he might do for real what I had only imagined Derek doing a few hours earlier.

He sensed my friskiness, and put his arms around me. "As much as I'd like to enjoy you tonight, Tammy," he said with a whisper, "I think you should go to the meeting tomorrow hungry and aroused. So let's just make sure you get a good night's sleep, OK?"

He kissed me on the lips for a long, lingering moment, and then pulled away. I looked at the clock: 10:50. Tuesday was almost here…

To be continued…

12