All Comments on 'Tara Ch. 02'

by pa40trouble

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So, it's a true story, is it?

I bet you won't ever write about the flip-side of this when it happens, because it will happen, at some point. Everyone always gets caught in the end.

I see you say you found true happiness? I also see that you didn't think of anyone else's feelings. You only mention hubby and son when thinking where will they be so you can get away with it.

Well, your best friend Kristi is gonna hate you. Your husband is gonna divorce you. Your son is gonna chase Josh down and punch the crap outta him. Your own sister is gonna think you're an idiot. You won't even be able to go to church without feeling like a whore.

Good luck with all that.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
So far pretty bad

Just silly stroke stuff except for the turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn, Girl!

You made Josh the luckiest young man on the face of the Earth. I wish I'd had a woman like you in my neighborhood when I was 20. I would've learned more about HOW to please a woman, without all the fumbling over the years. You sound positively delicious, but I wouldn't want to be your hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cant wait until the shit hits the fan

Cheaters get caught and I'm gonna love when they get caught. Nothng better than hearing about a cheater who gets caught and loses everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Next time you look in the mirror take a long hard look at yourself.

And ask yourself, "Why am I married?" if you can answer that honestly I would hope you would do the decent thing. I see no point to your marriage. If you have truly found "Happiness" with your young lover then why not do you and your family a huge favour and tell them what you are doing and tell your cuckolded husband that you want a divorce. It's so much simpler that way than all this sneaking around and fucking around on your husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Realistic

I find this well written and realistic. It's how I feel after one of my own extra-marital encounters. Reading it made me feel sexy.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Another Slut Female

Feels like the story was actually written by one. Nice job is the construct

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry...

just another cunt that"loves her husband" and admits he would divorce her if he knew. She has no respect for herself or him. If he did it she would hang him out to dry and take all the cash and assets she could including alimony. After all she works part time so he is her lifestyle and meal ticket. She could get pregnant but "doesn't care". Yes the 20 year old stud is going to be as good a provider...........lol...

She acts like she is 40 going on 15.

Too bad she married the man she did. After all he only provided for her for 20 years. OHHH to put up with a selfish man and terrible lover for so long. Agony..How did she ever have her son..... Oh it's not his???? DNA time...

I hope this ends with his finding out....

Writing and erotica is good. Just don't care for the cheaters logic or lack of respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid slut.

Non erotic piece of shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous