All Comments on 'Tara's Blind Date'

by potte259

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not worth a comment...

Need to have zero stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WTF?

A random group of words put on a computer screen does not make a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cute fun between a couple

keeps it hot

DWornockDWornockabout 12 years ago
2**

Not much of a story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
WHY?

Agree with all negative comments except for DWnk two-star (at least it seems he did read it). Why is this in Loving WIVES, and why does she wake up with a sore ass? The black leather miniskirt seems to play NO part in the denouement! This is as bad as it gets (I hope!)

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Oops -blindfold

Also, WTFLyingF about the black silk scarf? It even gets top-billing in the title! What difference does it make, except some excitement upon arrival at the restaurant and parking immediately thereafter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
brilliant new voice 5*

potte,

youve written a really good one here - loved it.

something slightly different and fresh and good sexual tension.

would love to see some more of your writing

Stii_AnonymousStii_Anonymousabout 12 years ago
Wrong catagory

The coupe in the story are not even married. There is no real description of either character. Are they young, old, casual dating or exclusive? We don't know. The driving scene with her wearing the scarf should have included him teasing her about guys in the other cars looking at her or people walking by the car while she is blowing him, something to give a reason for the scarf. I can sort of understand guys that like to watch their women flirting with other guys so that part isn't too bad but describing the setup would help flesh out the story more. Last is WTF is a blowjob key? A drink? permission to give another guy a BJ? You left me wondering. All in all it didn't appear to be all the erotic of a night don't know why her ass would be sore in the morning. Don't be discouraged, keep writing but flesh out your stories more.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

This guy quit writing just in time, he was fading fast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous