Tasting my Master

Story Info
A delicious tale of bondage and humiliation.
1k words
3.96
19.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good puppy." my Master declares as he completes my bounds to the high-backed chair that I am sitting on, in my own marital dining room.

Naked, and wearing his red collar, I look deep into his beautiful eyes and obediently reply "Thank you Sir Jay." as he now stands in front of me, fully clothed, admiring his bondage skills. My heart pounds inside my chest with pure excitement, not knowing what lies ahead for today's task, but I know and trust my Master to understand that it will be delicious and deviant. Just the way I like it.

I pretend to struggle in my bonds, testing to see how tight they are, and feel a lovely tingle in my soft wet folds as I soon realise they are extremely effective. Not so tight that I am in pain, but not loose enough for me to move more than a few centimetres. I am in heaven.

So there I am, stripped, collared, bound and helpless with my Master looking powerfully over me, his pet puppy. I name myself 'His pet puppy' during certain weeks of the year when my monthly friends visit me and restrict my sexual experiences. I've always thought the string dangling from my wetness looked like a small tail, therefore I am nothing more than a puppy, a toy for His pleasure alone. And...I love it! I know my place on this earth is to please Him, and no one else, not even my hubby. I am Sir Jays pet. He owns my body and mind. Completely.

He looks down between my splayed thighs, glances at the string, and smirks "Poor puppy. No orgasms for you this week, but it will not be me who is refusing you the release. Blame Mother Nature this week." He then starts to undress in front of my eyes, and as I look over his toned authoritative figure, he adds "Maybe one day I can leave you untied in this position to control yourself through discipline? Maybe! But not today my pet, as I believe the treat I have for you will be too much for you to handle whilst unbound."

With that said, my eyes bulge with delight in anticipation of what was going to happen. My Master is naked in front of me, his cock is thick and throbbing. The twitching mimics the internal tingles that I am experiencing myself between my bound thighs, and I wished he would take me there and then. But this was not on today's agenda.

As I watch him sit on my dining room table, the place where only a few hours ago I shared this mornings breakfast with my hubby, my mouth starts to water at the site in front of me. One metre away is the most beautiful cock I have ever seen. Not too long, but thick and powerful like my Master, it pulses and seeps a little pre-cum out of the tip. Licking my lips I hope he would make me suck him dry, or even stand in front of me and fuck my mouth like the wanton pet and sex toy that I am.

But no. I saw his lustful gaze move to the door behind me as I hear it open. My heart panics.

"Who could that be?" I gasp into myself.

"Fear not my pet, I promised you that I would not harm your marriage" Sir Jay reassures me.

I gasp in jealous horror as I see Liz, my sister in law, walk past my bound body, to kneel between me and my Master with her arms folded behind her back. "You are not my only pet, Wet Orchid. I trust you know my favourite pet Liz? She is a thirsty little pet."

I struggle to gather my thoughts, but I reply "Yes Sir Jay, I know your favourite pet well because she is my hubby's sister."

At that, Liz moves her head slowly forward, opens her mouth slightly and kisses the glistening head of my Masters cock. "Master if it pleases you," Liz quietly asks, "may I suck the cum out of your wonderful cock please?".

My jaw drops with astonishment, as my Master has never granted me the joy of such actions, but I watch in awe as he nods and opens his thighs wider to ease her access to his twitching rod.

With hungry slurps, Liz gives my Master a noisy sucking, and by the sounds of his groaning he is enjoying every second of her oral pleasuring. The tingle between my thighs now turns into a river of excitement, as I watch my sister in law take him fully in her mouth. Sucking harder and faster, her head bobs backwards and forwards rapidly to please Sir Jay.

Eventually his groans grow louder, and she bobs faster in anticipation. His body tenses, and then judders in orgasmic ecstasy as she milks every drop of his precious cum into her slurping mouth with her arms still folded behind her back.

"Good girl" he sighs with pleasure. "Now you see why she is my favourite pet, don't you Wet Orchid?" he teases me. After a few seconds of watching him spasm in orgasmic ripples, Liz pulls her head back, letting his slightly deflated cock drop from her cum-filled mouth and, with arms still folded obediently behind her, stands up to face Sir Jay.

"You have done well my pets" he says to us both. "Now, Wet Orchid, would you like Liz to kiss you and feed you my hot sticky cum?" he asks.

"Yes please Master. I know am worthy of your cum. Please!" I grovel in my binds.

"Maybe one day she will feed you so deliciously, but not today. You will have to earn such rewards." declares my Master. He then hands Liz a soup spoon, and tells her to rub it against her own wetness, then to spit a small amount of his cum on to the spoon, and feed his second favourite pet with it.

"Thank you Master" I declare in loving obedience as Liz dips the spoon down between her trembling thighs, and scoops her own juices onto the silver spoon. She then raises the cream coated metal to her glistening mouth and lets a glob of the white goo drop onto the spoon.

"Open wide" Master instructs me as she moves the spoon towards my face.

"Mmmmm, Thank You Sir Jay." I delightfully murmur as the delicious juices attack my taste buds.

To be continued...