Teaching Lovely Lisa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rafters11
rafters11
109 Followers

Lisa got my dick out of her ass and deep throated me in one quick motion. That was a first but she was trying hard to please me so she went overboard. She was moving my cock just an inch or two deep in her throat. It was fantastic. All the way in, out just a little than all of the way in again. She was finally going to get her wish, I could feel the orgasm building deep in my balls. I pulled almost all of the way out and told her to use just her lips and tongue. No hands, nothing else. I felt the orgasm starting in my toes and shooting its way up to finally burst out of my cock and into her waiting mouth. She started moaning and crying but didn't let go. When I was done she removed me from her mouth and lay down next to me. We were both exhausted and sated. Then she remembered her desert and licked and sucked my dick clean. We both fell asleep immediately.

We had set the alarm for 6:00 AM so we could get an early start home. When it went off Lisa turned to me and asked, "One last time for good luck?" It was fast and furious, with a sense of urgency behind it. Lisa had one small orgasm, then a huge one that made me cum too. When it was over, Lisa cleaned me up and we showered together and loaded the car for the trip home.

Once we were on the road we talked about the trip and what we should tell Rob. Lisa thought wee should tell him everything that happened so he wouldn't be left wondering and become distrustful. I asked about the 3 some. She replied Rob and I talked about that before we left and said he didn't mind. You will be far from home, where no one knows you, so if you want it, why not. She said "he told me to do what I wanted because he trusts you so I should have fun." What about the nude pictures in that meadow? He will love them, so give them to him. I responded, "I want them for myself." We decided that we will work it out.

Around noon her cell phone rang. Lisa had turned it off after the call on Saturday so the sound surprised us. It was Rob. He told Lisa to tell him all about the weekend. She replied, I will put you on the speaker so Tom can join in the discussion. She spent a very long time telling him everything we did, and I mean everything. I was shocked, embarrassed, worried that I was going to lose my best friend and I had a number of other feelings. Rob occasionally interrupted to clarify a point or say you didn't, but pretty much let Lisa talk. When she was done he asked me my impressions, I replied, "Rob, it was a great weekend, but I may have created a sex monster." He laughed and said, good. Then he asked me if I would give her a "refresher" course if she needed one. I commented I can't wait. He laughed, and said "when you get to my place, bring your camera in and copy those pictures to my computer and you can take them home and enjoy them too."

After I dropped Lisa off, and downloaded the pictures and was ready to leave I asked Rob if I could give Lisa a goodbye kiss. You better or we both will be mad at you. It was a very passionate kiss.

rafters11
rafters11
109 Followers
12