Teaching My Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers

Ann continued on like a trooper but it was growing increasingly clear that she would have to sit down on the chair for a break soon to take the strain off of her legs. She tried easing herself down gently but as the toy got to new depths she would get a second wind and spring up quickly.

"Can I get off this thing and take a break?," Ann asked Frank.

"No, you have to stay on until you come," Frank replied.

Ann whimpered at his response and went back to trying to get herself off. She continued to move herself up and down on the monster that was between her legs but she was clearly running out of gas. Fortunately she was also getting closer to having an orgasm. Ann continued pumping and on one of the upstrokes she came violently. Her orgasm caused her legs to finally give out and she collapsed on the chair taking the remaining length of the vibrator into her tired body. Having the toy reach its full depth caused Ann to have another more violent orgasm and if Frank had not held her up she might have fallen off of the chair.

Ann just sat there for a few minutes with the ten inches of the vibrator buzzing in her cunt. She looked down at where it disappeared into her and said, "Wow, I did take all of it."

Frank asked, "Do you need help getting up?"

Ann said, "Just let me sit here for a few minutes."

She found the control for the vibrator, increased it to maximum and just sat there taking in all of the stimulation. Amazingly she had another earth shattering climax a few minutes later and as she came she pulled her knees up towards her chest taking her feet off of the floor leaving her perched on only the vibrator meaning that if there was any length outside of her it was now fully in her.

Frank helped Ann off of the chair and she went to get cleaned up. While she was in the shower Frank got his stuff together and when Ann came out he told her he waited because he wanted a good bye kiss. She asked him if he wanted a kiss like their first or their second and he said, "Both." They French kissed for a few minutes and then Ann dropped to her knees in front of Frank and sucked him off. She swallowed without any prompting from Frank and even sucked the last few drops of cum out of his dick. She swallowed those as well and then wiped his dick over her face to dry it off.

Ann came home in a better mood than after her first experience because this time she had come many, many times. Ann also appeared to be learning from her experiences because since she has been home she has always swallowed my cum and I have used all of the toys on her a couple of times without her complaining or whining. Once she even put in the last two pumps on the inflatable toys in her ass and cunt without any prompting from me. I think that she is well on her way back to being the whore in the bedroom that she was earlier in our marriage and look forward to her next out of town trip.

jdrew2001
jdrew2001
406 Followers