All Comments on 'Tease to Please Ch. 11'

by inkyscandal

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
albertaboyalbertaboyabout 10 years ago

Well that was an unexpected finish.

Great story.

drsnidelydrsnidelyabout 10 years ago
I enjoyed your series

Congratulations on finishing your project. I enjoyed the concept and your writing very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Closure

Hi Inkyscandal,

Initially when I read the last chapter, I felt the end was too abrupt. It is light on almost all the aspects your writing that won you so many readers. BUT...there was closure...for several questions a lot of readers including me had, while few other questions were left open-ended! I like that. I congratulate you on a really well rounded story with so many different shades of not only Elise but all the characters.

I am sure your readers secretly want to know this although no one has asked it yet- what's cooking for future projects? tell us if you are working on some new projects or if you are taking a break. Thanks for Elise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Great story, real character development, plot, story line, and it's HOT.

Your writing skills are first rate. the sex scenes are among the very best I've ever read and I've read a thousand.

I really wanted to know what happens next and most of these stories I give up on as the author clearly runs out of gas.

I hope your other stories live up to this one.

thank you, thank you, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapters 1 to 8 excellent, immaginative, original. 9 to 11 disappointing.

First, all of it is literate, good clear professional writing. The dialog is convincing, a rare talent. Indeed the body text is convincing too. I gave 5 stars to the first eight chapters, indeed I wanted to go back to other authors and downgrade them because of the comparison. You had some superb and original ideas. Real erotica. But...then it becomes formula porno. The mandatory come shot on her tits. The dick she can't get her fingers around, that is too big for her pussy or throat. At this point it gets uncomfortably close to pedo. Chapter 10 goes straight into slam bang with no teaser trailer to end chapter 9.The group grope in the tiny(!) limo. Then we meet a really interesting suit vest and formal stilettioes but never see them again. By the time we got to mom arriving and the predictable incest angle, I really began to wonder if you had decided just to collect tags. We already know thhat you are better, much better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Meeh

liked the first 7 chapters. There was a tail about a woman being turned into a wonton slut with a interesting device attached to her. It talked about what it was doing to her. Then suddenly it changed we didn't hear about the device and the Japanese doctor stopped messing with her. He had the opportunity to do more to her but then the story strayed away from that aspect and when into a formulated porno of her getting with this one guy and having ,although very well thought out description of the action, a formulated sex scene. At that point I lost interest for the most part. I think I would have liked to find out that the Japanese doctor kept messing with her and was going to let the American doctor in on what he had done and then they both formulate a plan for her. This would have been a much more interesting direction and we could see some more of what the Japanese doctor had in store for her. We had this scene where she got a new suit but then never heard anything more about it. The mother coming was a nice twist. and would have worked. even if you had written it so that there was no relationship between these two characters. So many loose ends. So man lost ends. Your mastery of writing is very impressive. That is what made me stay till the end.

jviperjviperabout 8 years ago

I'm surprised people didn't like the last few chapters. I think I remember reading at the start of the story that this was a erotic couples thing-y and that it was obvious from the start that Elise would get with "Doctor P". I actually was surprised you went so out of the way to do the whole Mchucha/dsloan gimmick. And I use gimmick in the best sense it could be as those guys write awesome stories that share that theme.

Personally, I loved what you did. You built up all this sexual tension between the characters and then you actually resolve it. I don't think people were actually expecting that, hence why they feel things end abruptly. I actually think you should have ended earlier after their first full sex scene as that is the perfect climax for all the story. What came after that would just pale in comparison.

So yes the final plot points with Elise's mother and the possible incest angle, though a little rushed, IMO was set to disappoint no matter how good it would be written.

Thanks for the awesome story that really managed to give a new spin on the "tease worker" genre or whatever it's called by actually seeing it to a logical completion and *gasp* doing exactly what you said you would do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow - phew

Wow, that was a trip. the psycho mother and the agony she causes, it even seemed plausible and then it turns out differently after all. some relief, but still it leaves me queasy. I guess when reading sex stories here I don't expect the bloodshed I was subjected to here.

By the way, did Arthur ever learn that Yamamoto installed the O, seeing that this was a najor reason everything became as steamy as it did, I guess he deserved to know whom to "credit" for it. But then, the O was a bit of a convenience plot device as well, it seems to me. We had it go off every minute during physical activity, dicttaing Elise her schedule and feelings, and then it was not worth mentioning for stretches of time.

Still, overall very hot, well written and certainly captivating story, many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent story! But the sad part is that a Porsche 928 had to take the brunt of it. I would have liked it if Elise had had the boob job though (even if it had not been used for the presentation). That would have added just that much more stress before the ultimate coup de grâce (and having the alluded to extra growth material take off because of the limited time frame might have been very interesting as well).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous