All Comments on 'Teased and Denied Ch. 11'

by bighouselover

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
TXanyTXanyover 13 years ago
I'm confused

Like the technology twist, but I am confused. Is there a setting that let's him cum? It would appear all the testing was up to, but not over the top....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it

This is one of my favorite stories so far. I like where the story is heading with this chapter and can't wait for 12.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
We love the story

Great story, My Lady wishes the "implant" was for real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
omg

I love this series ... and my wife does too ... she also is hoping the technology part becomes real some day, as she is a dedicated teaser and would love to work me over on the no orgasm setting ... keep writing ... and I have to say that I am enjoying the cuck aspect ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

cant wait for ch.12 love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Just cant w8 for da next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow!

I thought the story was getting a bit repetitive and old but this chapter is fantastic! i cant wait for the next chapter please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more please

my Lady likes penetration the idea of the "implant" turning him into a "human dildo" is a great fantasy.

Other ideas;

"Scent imprinting" the smell of my Lady, even when I'm asleep cause an erection. A pair of Her damp panties on my face while I'm secured will keep me erect for an hour. Maybe a little late in the story for this.

Nipple orgasm. my Lady has been working on this for a couple of years. I don't orgasm unless my nipples are receiving attention. Her goal for next Christmas is for me to cum will she sits on my face and plays with my nipples, no stimulation to Her cock.

neils123neils123about 12 years ago
Great story!

Well, it's been a long time since this story was added, so I'm guessing it won't actually be continued, which is a shame. Still, I only just read it for the first time, and I thought it was wonderful, so I wanted to say so. Thank you for writing it! I loved every part.

ColinRupertColinRupertabout 12 years ago
Great Story...

Hope you continue.. have to say love cuckolding... and tease and denial... so here's to hoping you find the time..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Fabulous story. Can only hope the author plans on completing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Comment section losers

I'm with stupids

|

|

|

V

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Logic flaw?

If you're fantasizing about technology that doesn't exist, that's fine. But it doesn't make sense to say that the stimulation the assistant applied was affecting him. His stimulation level was set by the GD fictional device and not by her. So fine - if your fantasy includes something like this, at least make the ideas internally consistent.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 8 years ago
Love it!

I'd love to have that implant! I'd still want to wear a cage sometimes too just because I like the feeling of being held. It's comforting. Cuckolding aspect is great with me too. Great series, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story !!!

LoveD the story and would like to have that done to me! !! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Marvelous!

Great story, and I only wish it would go on and on and on.

Mixed feelings about the 'cuck' aspect, but, as the writer said, there is a definite revulsion/turn-on to the idea.

For those who hate the woman for what she did, just remember- he ASKED for it.

There is a fine line perhaps between a man who masters his mate and a man who is man enough to let his mate master HIM. Far from being a wimp, he is getting what HE wants by giving her the keys.

Having once though that orgasm denial was unthinkable, I tried it and found it unbelievably HOT. The only problem is that few men have the will-power to do it. One needs a trusted and trustworthy partner to make it happen.

RegretsRegretsabout 6 years ago
A very fine story that drifted at chapter 11 due to trolls disturbing the author.

My headline says what I believe. The author was trolled,and has such pride in his work,which is so well written and edited,that he veered from visiting cuckold domains and set the story on chastity tracks again. Lori was perfectly entitled to go off with other men as she wished,not cuckolding exactly,just demonstating to herself as much as anything that her authority was real authority,which he accepted completely. What a fine story this author could write about the internal feelings of the chastity slave undergoing a period being displaced by another man,finally getting his darling back and making her his again by cleaning at her vulva with his tongue. And his wife fondly gazing down at his utter abatement and submission,knowing full well that he will be doing this again.It has been several years now since a story was posted and I believe that a writer with,justifiable,Great Pride in his work was disturbed by troll comments,more particularly at chapter 11. The story was powerful,although Lori’s liking for ballbashing and stretching was not to my taste. I have seen a man with a scrotum that had been stretched to his knees,and clearly the joy of his master? was in knowing that he was having to accommodate the problem every minute he was awake. I loved,in the update,that Ashley had followed a similar path and the electronic control...I did not like so much. Rather too much of life is digital,these days. At the supermarket I look round,and try to guess how many women could pull the lifestyle off. Precious Few. Like Nabokov says in Lolita,very few girls can be nymphs. Those women,who are able to take charge,and claim the benefits to themselves are rare and we must treasure them and put nothing in their way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn just when it got very interesting the author just stops, after reading all 11 chapters..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hated the ending after 11 chapters..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Clearly ends with him feeding her to the alligators in the swamp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous