Teased and Denied Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tech continued to try and bring me off for 5 or so minutes. The whole time I was on the edge and when the three women finally had mercy on me I was a total basket case. Damn, the future was going to be Hell. My stimulation level was returned to two.

The Doctor then told us that there was only one more test to run and told Lori that the next level would be Level 4. The command was entered and my groin felt like an electric shock hit me. I was violently thrusting upwards and howling with desire. Just as quickly the stimulation arrived, it was gone. She then told Lori that most Dominatrix used that level as punishment for minor infractions. Minor Hell, that was not minor. She continued that they would subject their victim to varying lengths of time at Level 4 ranging from 5-10 minutes. I couldn't imagine being held at that level for that long. Lori and I would have to talk about what infractions would result in this type of punishment and I'd make sure I stayed away from them.

Dr. Wagner spoke again and told Lori that she would hit me with a few seconds of Level 5 just to show her the violence of the reaction. The assistant tightened my arm and leg bindings the pulled the belly strap tighter. She then fitted a strap over my head and secured my head to the table also. My stomach was not feeling too well when the Dr. asked if I was ready. I swallowed hard when she reached over to her keyboard and hit enter. I can't describe the sensation. It was absolutely mind-blowing. I had no rational thought whatsoever. My only thought was orgasm. It consumed my entire being. Again just as quickly as it hit, it was gone. I knew I never, ever, wanted to experience Level 5 again.

Before I was released, Dr. Wagner programmed two separate remotes for Lori in addition to a laptop computer. She tested the functions on the new remotes and the laptop to make sure they worked. Mercifully she skipped levels 4 and 5 then had the tech release me. After I was dressed I was taken to the Dr.'s office where she and Lori were waiting for me. I was told that the laptop and the remotes were both password protected and that Lori and she were the only two people with the codes.

As we got ready to leave, my erection was deflated and my orgasm left in the off position. Lori flipped the stimulation mode to level two and dropped both remotes in her purse telling me to grab the laptop. Dr. Wagner then told us if we had any problems to let her know. With that we left for the drive home.

To be continued...

12