All Comments on 'Tech Specs Inc. Ch. 01'

by Dianthus

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
litfan10litfan10over 13 years ago
Excellent start to a great new story

Wonderful work. Love the characters. Your descriptions are highly detailed and nicely developed. Very interesting idea you are developing. Can't wait to see what her first demonstration before the staff will be like. Thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh, nice!

Well detailed, particularly the panic.

And a surprised ending, too.

Damned good, Lady.

HP

Tio_NarratoreTio_Narratoreover 13 years ago

nice work, Di...you've given a nicely developed context to the sex, enhancing its eroticism. The panic is good, but I did feel the stripping for both ladies was a little too mechanical. But, hell, it's a tech write firm! Let's see more; I do like descriptive detail.

LitbridgeLitbridgeover 13 years ago
Exceptionally well written...

I'm suitably impressed. It's too seldom that you read a piece that is tightly written, well structured, has a storyline and is titillating. Are there sequels?

1sickbastard1sickbastardabout 13 years ago
NIcely done!

And very hot. You're a good writer, Lady Dianthus. I hope you write more stories for Literotica.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueabout 13 years ago
wow!

Stuck on AH, this is the first story of yours I've read.

Great! Just loved the build-up and development.

Really nicely done. Congrats.

SamScribbleSamScribbleabout 13 years ago

Nicely paced, Di. Very nicely written. I enjoyed it very much.

krislkrislabout 13 years ago

the suspense is amazing and very exciting!! thanks for sharing Di!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Story

Erotic story, would love to read more.

SailorJerrySailorJerryover 12 years ago
Well written, good story line.

Really enjoyed reading it.

I think you should add a few sentences about the content of Sarah's novel, which might lead in better to showing the readers more about how/why She is open to the encounter which follows.

Is there a Part 2 ?

(for the record, yes, it got me very hard - thanks)

Harry LegHarry Legalmost 12 years ago
Lovely

This is a wondeful little gem. It left me hungry for more. I hope you plan to continue this story.

restless_bobrestless_bobover 11 years ago

Wow! Very erotic. I'm looking forward to more...

jrgg43jrgg43over 11 years ago
Very nice foreshadowing...

with Sarah running into the applicant in the hallway. Nicely written, although I do agree the stripping was a bit mechanical. Like the others I also hope there are more episodes on the way. Especially if there are any episodes that lead to encounters with clients!

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 11 years ago
Very hot!!!

You have a gift for description. Very hot story!!

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 11 years ago
Delightfully written.

I just wish everything on Lit was this good. Thank you, from one aspiring writer to another.

TheLordWinterTheLordWinterover 10 years ago
Hmmmm...

Interesting and sexy. Me likes.

imready2imready2over 10 years ago
Pleasure

very seductive...a pleasure to read!

Hoselvr6164Hoselvr6164over 10 years ago
Interesting story line

I really liked the set up for this story. Glad to see companies expanding their client base to ensure employment for their staff. I think demonstrative efforts during a job interview are a must. Well described here. Have you thought of writing a sequel to this story? I'm envisioning Sarah during her first team project. She will have to pick out a new set of lucky underwear.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 10 years ago
I've already commented...

but I'll comment again. Delicious.

Edward TeachEdward Teachabout 10 years ago
HOT!

Dianthus's story is hot. It also tells the story of desperate people in desperate times. Good job Di! Yeah, it's a 5 for sure. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastabout 10 years ago

There's an author, C.S. Friedman, whom I read when I was in my early teens. Before becoming an author, she worked in costume designed. It showed in her writing. The way she painted the garments, how she swirled them around, paraded them for the reader with her words, was almost pornographic. I would sometimes get the image, when reading her descriptions, of the writer nestled naked in bed, tangled from head to toe in loose lengths of different fabrics. Rolling about with her laptop in hand, I envisioned her pulling and teasing herself with the various bits of cloth, comparing the feel of the different weaves. That's how strongly her love of clothing came across.

I feel something similar in you. The renderings of the characters' dress, the nuances of their outfits, are so precise, so meticulously loving. It's style porn. It's very interesting. Sexy chic.

bowtie4ubowtie4uover 9 years ago
Hot

Very erotic and keeps you on the edge so to speak.

Wish the interviews I conducted were that hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDianthus@Dianthus
Learning to write fiction. Renovating the house, the garden, and great chunks of my life.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES