All Comments on 'Temporary Employment'

by zipper694u

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
melsdadmelsdadover 15 years ago
I read every word

Loved the story, loved it.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why is this...

in Loving Wives? A much better placement would be in the Exhibitionist section. Even if the story was properly placed there still isn't much to recommend it. The plot, such as it is, simply describes a shy woman who eventually gets up the nerve to model sexy nightclothes and lingerie at the equivalent of a Tupperware party. It's not very exciting nor is it particularly descriptive nor is there sex of any sort in the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Recheck your writing

Either re-read your story prior to submission or use an editor from the site ... the grammer and inproper word useage is very distracting. Don't give up ... improve!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Well as a interesting story it was okay.

But far too tame for this crowd. NO cheating, No sex. What is this site coming to.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
It's a good story and interesting to read

If this wasn't the first chapter of a story about a wife who cheats, then it is in the wrong genre. It's a good story, and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for the post...Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I liked it.

The categories here make placing gentle tales such as yours difficult.

I have recieved poor feedback for some of my tales yet good feedback for others largely depending on the category.

I was expecting something more aggressive, explicit even but I was pleasantly surprised, perhaps your character has more experiences to share with us?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
HOW REFRESHING TO . . .

DISCOVER A FEM WRITER WRITING ABOUT HER OWN SLUT LIFE. That way every reader understands you regret giving up that slut life after marrying. In reality NO FEM EVER GIVES IT UP and just hides it from the poor innocent male she marries.

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
Would have benefited from being fleshed out

A little more description -- her tension and embarrassment as she stood there, almost naked, the sexual buzz she got from exhibiting herself to strangers, the pleasure from the vibrator -- would have really added to this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
SO this doesn't belong in loving wives.

She isn't married until the very end and there's practically no interaction with her husband in the story. Other than the fact that she starts out her marriage by lying to him and then continues to lie to him. Not the type of woman a guy wants for a wife. Their marriage won't last long. And there's no way she supports herself on that little money. Poorly thought out story.

IrrumatioIrrumatioalmost 2 years ago

Is "beat red" as red as a beet? What is an "attractive stepped" or a "software white robe"?

You desperately need an editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous